The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

The Lion Mr. Trump is boldly speaking for me and my friends who either got fired or were not allowed to enter a business without fully jabbed and wear mask. Thank you 45. I'm holding on sir but it's hard, I won't lie. Please help, Please help us!!! My good friends had to dip into rainy day funds after the wife got fired from her 24 year teaching job for saying no to Jabs. Hubby is retired Marine with three kids. Times are tough when you lose $5K a month income. Mama is sad her country and county threw them over board when hubby fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. So sad and these people want his pals to fight in Ukraine to save Joe and Hunter and all the others doing business down there.

The Lion Mr. Trump is boldly speaking for me and my friends who either got fired or were not allowed to enter a business without fully jabbed and wear mask. Thank you 45. I'm holding on sir but it's hard, I won't lie. Please help, Please help us!!! My good friends had to dip into rainy day funds after the wife got fired from her 24 year teaching job for saying no to Jabs. Hubby is retired Marine with three kids. Times are tough when you lose $5K a month income. Mama is sad her country and county threw them over board when hubby fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. So sad and these people want his pals to fight in Ukraine to save Joe and Hunter and all the others doing business down there.
You mean you admire the pussy grabbing rapist who has paid for multiple abortions, the guy who praised Kim Jong un shortly after Otto Warmbier was tortured to death and who called Putin a genius? That guy? The guy who cheated on his pregnant wife with more than one woman? That guy?

You mean you admire the pussy grabbing rapist who has paid for multiple abortions, the guy who praised Kim Jong un shortly after Otto Warmbier was tortured to death and who called Putin a genius? That guy? The guy who cheated on his pregnant wife with more than one woman? That guy?
The Moral Judge Husker Du on why he hates t. Thanks for sharing all his sins with me. Look man, no one on this planet is getting a pass pal. Were all guilty of crimes against each other. Nice try. My point is I was not jabbed and I need someone to please help me, my wife and my kids and t say's he will welcome me back. You try being on my side for once. You obeyed and it shows. You remind me of this man I know who is dating one of my wife's friends. Both our 35. The girlfriend is looking for a ring. He say's he's not looking to get married right now. The girl wants a commitment. I told her, "why buy the cow when the milk is free" and she just looked at me and then said, "I can;t hold something back like sex." I said, "well, then you won't get what you want, a real man." The dude is like you Husler and hates t with a passion. I asked him why he hate t so much and he says, "because he craps girls by the ____________." I said, "well, you take p_ _ _ _ for free and use woman without a commitment." I also know many pals and women who have opted for the abortion. I tell them not to feel guilty and don't do it again. The pain people have carrying that weight in their souls of taking another life is not something to brag about. You have been brainwashed big time Husky Bear. I will pray for you today and Espola. You two are something else.

"Joint Venture Conspiracy" is a new phrase I learned from Kash. It's where two groups get together in a joint venture to destroy someone and ruin them because they hate them and are afriad of what they will see and find......

"I think I am the most honest human being, perhaps that God ever created."
t

Wow, that is bold but you got a like a guy who thinks he's the most honest and he thinks God would agree.

Durham probe: Judge denies Sussmann motion to dismiss case; trial to begin next month
The trial for former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman is set to begin on May 16

It was worth the try. His argument was dumb and makes himself look even more like a liar.

Ex presidents...?

Your indignation is seemingly one way Ratboy.
I don't recall any of this holier than thou attitude when it came to Billy Bob Clinton.
Let's look back and remember that Billy Bob was prosecuted and found guilty, fined & was disbarred.

Perhaps this will enlighten you, doubtful as that might be.
Bill Clinton: A Reckoning

When it comes to Bill and Don their wives are the ones who forgave them...your opinion is moot & hypocritical...

Ex presidents...?

Your indignation is seemingly one way Ratboy.
I don't recall any of this holier than thou attitude when it came to Billy Bob Clinton.
Let's look back and remember that Billy Bob was prosecuted and found guilty, fined & was disbarred.

Perhaps this will enlighten you, doubtful as that might be.
Bill Clinton: A Reckoning

When it comes to Bill and Don their wives are the ones who forgave them...your opinion is moot & hypocritical...
And as to the rest of my post? I notice you have no comparison for trumps love of murderous dictators? How do you think trumps praise for Kim Jong un went over with the Warmbier family and friends of Otto seeing as how he was brutally tortured to death under Kim’s directions? Where’s your indignation on that?

And as to the rest of my post? I notice you have no comparison for trumps love of murderous dictators? How do you think trumps praise for Kim Jong un went over with the Warmbier family and friends of Otto seeing as how he was brutally tortured to death under Kim’s directions? Where’s your indignation on that?

Ah, looks like Daddy continues to live rent free in the empty receptacle attached to someone's yellow spine.

Back