The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

and more from Jackson. "Brother & sisters".......oh my, you can;t write a better script. I guess Mr. t won;t need Truth Social because Elon is bringing back the GOAT for all the Twitter world!!! t lives in so many heads their about to explode......lol!!!!

1649097846646.png

1649099812117.png
Kash Patel was laying the wood on a radio show earlier this morning. In a shell for the nuts still lost, he said it's time for the hire ups to see true justice for all the cheating that took place on earth. He says most of the people who were bought, bribed or worse, blackmailed did it because they hated t so much and so brainwashed that they justified their wrong doing because they thought it was their Patriotic duty, you know, to lie to fellow Americans and cheat and lie about other thing the last 6 years. They ((the cheaters, liars and spy players)) didnt want t to win in 2020 so they cheated, spied, lied and much worse to take over the world and most of our lives, unless of course you have wealth and no worries to really worry about because you were lucky or born into wealth. Durham has indicted the FBI, The Clinton Campaign and a big name is coming.

Last edited:
He has Risen is 4/17. I will share a lesson from from my heart that day. 2022 is all about balance and bringing Mother Earth back and love & peace for all mankind. I will be authentic with all of you and more gentle, I promise. I was angry man back in the day and felt lied to from Doc(s). It hurt so much I wanted those to take ownership of their lies and so sorry but they lied about me and my kid instead. It hurt like hell but now I am so much better all because i worked on myself for 30 days. It's all about forgiveness you guys. It's time we put our egos aside and come together for the kids sake and a better country. Let's do it for the kids and let's all make America Great first, before we send our precious blood and money to Ukraine or Iraq or Taiwan. Watch the water folks.
1649102482633.png

Considering the history, the trump PAC is assuredly attempting to do just the opposite of what the name implies . . . but please, get your gold cards now! The “self-financed campaign” (and the family) of this “billionaire” need all the money you can give them (to pay back Vlad’s “associates”).

Seen in Arizona on the back of a nice, perfectly clean, giant diesel guzzler (that by the looks of it was just for transportation, no tow package, no racks, no diesel pump, etc) was, among other trump stickers, was a trump/ pence sticker with the name pence crossed out. Not sure if that was a hand done cross out or the stickers come that way? I’m sure one of our resident trump lovers can shed some light here. Lol!

Seen in Arizona on the back of a nice, perfectly clean, giant diesel guzzler (that by the looks of it was just for transportation, no tow package, no racks, no diesel pump, etc) was, among other trump stickers, was a trump/ pence sticker with the name pence crossed out. Not sure if that was a hand done cross out or the stickers come that way? I’m sure one of our resident trump lovers can shed some light here. Lol!

Are you sure it wasn't burning biodiesel?

Nah -- I'm just kidding.

Are there any t supporters left here? I mean out loud, not the stealth supporters like Grace who agrees he's a cad, but likes his "policies".

Considering the history, the trump PAC is assuredly attempting to do just the opposite of what the name implies . . . but please, get your gold cards now! The “self-financed campaign” (and the family) of this “billionaire” need all the money you can give them (to pay back Vlad’s “associates”).
That's right - all proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Mabye one day soon the Bidens and Trumps will be sharing a cell.

This guy is so embedded in people's brains...just sucks you in, never mind there is real stuff to worry about.

That's right - all proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Mabye one day soon the Bidens and Trumps will be sharing a cell.

This guy is so embedded in people's brains...just sucks you in, never mind there is real stuff to worry about.

No one could be happier than me if Mr micro-t would just quietly go into a retirement of lying about his golf game and leave the rest of us alone.

Last edited:
No one could be happier than me is Mr micro-t would just quietly go into a retirement of lying about his golf game and leave the rest of us alone.
Many of us would be happy. Unfortunately the continuous display of incomptetence from the current administration continues to paint trump as a viable and better option. Starting to wonder whether we'll see a presidential line of succession happen inside of 2 yrs.

Many of us would be happy. Unfortunately the continuous display of incomptetence from the current administration continues to paint trump as a viable and better option. Starting to wonder whether we'll see a presidential line of succession happen inside of 2 yrs.

Do you have some specific examples of incomptetence you would like to share?

Do you have some specific examples of incomptetence you would like to share?
well...not really I guess. Everything is hunky dory, job approval through the roof, confidence in the economy, streamlined government response, world leadership...etc. The "big guy" is fire.

I'm sure we can start another thread on Biden Administration homeruns. Let's just stick to being happy we don't have to read mean tweets.

well...not really I guess. Everything is hunky dory, job approval through the roof, confidence in the economy, streamlined government response, world leadership...etc. The "big guy" is fire.

I'm sure we can start another thread on Biden Administration homeruns. Let's just stick to being happy we don't have to read mean tweets.

I'm not a Biden supporter beyond the fact that he beat t. You, on the other hand, seem to have firm reasons to criticize him that you can't articulate.

You, on the other hand, seem to have firm reasons to criticize him that you can't articulate.
You clearly know this is a silly statement. I assume you have the intellect and temperment to understand the failings of this current adminstration. If you think everything is going well, then we have nothing to discuss.

You clearly know this is a silly statement. I assume you have the intellect and temperment to understand the failings of this current adminstration. If you think everything is going well, then we have nothing to discuss.

I can't read your mind, so you will have to explain what you mean by "trump as a viable and better option" all by yourself.

Back