The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

1,000,000 views is soon to hit the forum. Congrats Dom :) I know when I came here poking around no one really was here. Me and a few dads talked soccer. I never came over to the politics side of the isle. I was afraid i might get hooked and boy did I. So many avatars have gone and so many new ones have arrived. I say the one to hit a 1,000,000 should get a free Bob's Big Boy Combo in Norco.

It looks like after all this mess is cleaned up and the liars and cheaters dealt with, that t will be President for 10 years. Is that even possible Espola? Grace T? Honest Q for anyone willing to answer the Truth. Come on you guys, wake up and see what has happen over the last 6 years. This has 100% been the craziest last 6 years ever in my life. Choose the Truth always and always offer forgiveness to those who have wronged you. Let the Creator handle the rest. Go Truth. I care only about the Truth.

How Nixonian, except tricky dicks gap was what, only 18 minutes? Lol! The con goes bigly on lies and deceit as well! But don’t tell the cult that! Lol!
Stop drinking booze dude. You need help with t in your head. Do you believe in the Seals?

How Nixonian, except tricky dicks gap was what, only 18 minutes? Lol! The con goes bigly on lies and deceit as well! But don’t tell the cult that! Lol!

What sunk Nixon was not the burglary, but the coverup.

Like always some people just can’t bear the stench . . .

I don't want to sound like the old fart who has been everywhere and seen everything, but my experience with startups is that at some point in the evolution of a new company you could remove the top layer of management and things might actually get better for a while, as long as you don't promote those really doing the work into unproductive management positions.

Back