Riots

banner.jpg

Criminal Justice Information Services DivisionFeedback | Contact Us | Data Quality Guidelines | UCR Home
Table 43
Arrests
by Race and Ethnicity, 2017
[12,599 agencies; 2017 estimated population 253,405,839]

The puke who killed Mr. Floyd should be charged with murder 1 and the other three stooges should be charged with accessory.
Sentence the puke to prison with the general population.

About the same number of black people are killed by cops as white people. 12% of Americans are Black, 72% are white. You do the math or call dizzy.
First, get the facts straight on your initial assertion, then do an overlay with violent crimes statistics by race and see what you come up with.

About the same number of black people are killed by cops as white people. 12% of Americans are Black, 72% are white. You do the math or call dizzy.
He’s too ignorant to do the math. He’s not smart so he operates from his base emotions. That’s why he said “bullshit.” Remember, when he doesn’t like the facts, he covers his eyes and ears and shouts like a toddler.

He’s too ignorant to do the math. He’s not smart so he operates from his base emotions. That’s why he said “bullshit.” Remember, when he doesn’t like the facts, he covers his eyes and ears and shouts like a toddler.
I love you too 'lil wite choco-messy.

I saw pictures of t holding a Bible in front of a church today. I'm guessing that's the first time he has touched a Bible since he was sworn in. That reminded me that Sinclair Lewis did not exactly say "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and holding a Bible", but it's pretty close. It also reminded me of the shortest verse in the King James Bible, John 11:35

Jesus wept.

I saw pictures of t holding a Bible in front of a church today. I'm guessing that's the first time he has touched a Bible since he was sworn in. That reminded me that Sinclair Lewis did not exactly say "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and holding a Bible", but it's pretty close. It also reminded me of the shortest verse in the King James Bible, John 11:35

Jesus wept.
Same.

About the same number of black people are killed by cops as white people.

12% of Americans are Black,

72% are white.

You do the math or call dizzy.

Hey " White Guilt "....what's the difference between " A Black " and " An African American "....

Please explain..........!

Jesus wept.

Jesus wept because YOU are a LIAR and a THIEF.

Jesus wept.
He had peaceful American protesters flash bombed, tear gassed, shot at with rubber bullets and hit with batons so he could have his momentary photo op. Did you notice the product placement of an Ivanka Trump purse? She just walked across the street for less than 10 minutes she really didn't need to carry the purse . . . probably promoting it right now on trump tv.

QUOTE="Hüsker Dü, post: 330640, member: 1707"

He had peaceful American protesters flash bombed, tear gassed,
Yes he did !!
And they deserved much more....!!

shot at with rubber bullets and hit with batons so he could have his momentary photo op.
Hell Yes.....Get the Fuck out of the way " You Filthy Democrat SCUM ! "

Did you notice the product placement of an Ivanka Trump purse?
More Envy and Jealousy from Husky Poo Poo.......

She just walked across the street for less than 10 minutes
she really didn't need to carry the purse . . .
Your " Swishy " side is being exposed ( Now you are a Filthy accessory Queen )

probably promoting it right now on trump tv.
Advertising 101.....Ya envious/jealous little prick....

/QUOTE

Oh Husky Husky, how you supported a Filthy Criminal Network while pretending to
be a " Godly " person when up on high Iron is quite amazing..!

Back