Riots

Isn't that nice.

I'm " pretty pretty pretty " sure the Governors Daughter and Ilhan Omar's Daughter are also
ANTIFA loyalists and Criminal Operatives......

Im no lard ass.
I can promise you that.

Nope ....neither am I....but ( Bob and his Gun Smithing " Messy " Financial Bro need help )

Oh Marie....Yoohoo....We've got " Spillage " on the corner of isle 5N & " M " (F)........

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/10/931/524/Marie-Osmond-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

I'm " pretty pretty pretty " sure the Governors Daughter and Ilhan Omar's Daughter are also
ANTIFA loyalists and Criminal Operatives......

Wonderful.

Why are these people not being shot?
There is a church on fire across the street from the White House.
St. John’s cathedral.

Its funny how things can be taken out of context to spread a certain story, sure in the knowledge that there are sheep who will follow.

For such an educated person who digs deep for the truth, I'm surprised you fell for that story.

Fortunately DPS didn't and arrested the truck driver for assault after he drive his truck into a crowd and to quote DPS "inciting a crowd of peaceful protestors".

The looting and rioting and wanton destruction of property & theft is disgraceful and disgusting and they should be arrested and tried. The peaceful protestors have a genuine grievance that is being drowned out by those using this for their own end - left, right and just criminal.

Its funny how things can be taken out of context to spread a certain story, sure in the knowledge that there are sheep who will follow.

For such an educated person who digs deep for the truth, I'm surprised you fell for that story.

Fortunately DPS didn't and arrested the truck driver for assault after he drive his truck into a crowd and to quote DPS "inciting a crowd of peaceful protestors".

The looting and rioting and wanton destruction of property & theft is disgraceful and disgusting and they should be arrested and tried. The peaceful protestors have a genuine grievance that is being drowned out by those using this for their own end - left, right and just criminal.
“educated person who digs deep for the truth?”
You are talking to a totally (and proudly) uneducated ignoramus who spouts fake crap from bad sources every day. He’s completely gullible and not interested in the truth at all.
Everything he posts is fake except his own completely uninformed opinions.

Trump turned out the lights in the White House (first time since 1899) and hid.
Strong and courageous leadership!

“educated person who digs deep for the truth?”
You are talking to a totally (and proudly) uneducated ignoramus who spouts fake crap from bad sources every day. He’s completely gullible and not interested in the truth at all.
Everything he posts is fake except his own completely uninformed opinions.
The first sentence talks about context and sheep. The second should be taken in that context, about a sheep - so sarcasm ... lowest form of wit and all that.

If marshal law is imposed that should be the protocol.
This rioting is not about the guy who got murdered by four cops.
Its a planned attack by domestic leftist insurgents, exacurbated by the three months of suspended civil rights.
The tension was palpable before the murder lit the match.
The media did the rest by pouring gasoline on the fire as usual.

Right now you have crowds of black people burning and looting urban white liberal symbols of power like Beverly Hills and SoHo. And hey, blacks have been made some big promises for their votes... and for that vote I don't see much progress has been made. At least I certainly get the message.

If Trump has half a brain he'll stand back and let this play out. No matter what he does, liberal whites and blacks aren't going to vote for him so there is no political upside by sending in the riot police. However I'm sure he's having a hard time giving dems the spotlight even if it is to let them self-destruct; so who knows what the heck he's going to do.

Right now you have crowds of black people burning and looting urban white liberal symbols of power like Beverly Hills and SoHo. And hey, blacks have been made some big promises for their votes... and for that vote I don't see much progress has been made. At least I certainly get the message.

If Trump has half a brain he'll stand back and let this play out. No matter what he does, liberal whites and blacks aren't going to vote for him so there is no political upside by sending in the riot police. However I'm sure he's having a hard time giving dems the spotlight even if it is to let them self-destruct; so who knows what the heck he's going to do.

The focus on racist policing and the multi-racial makeup of the demonstrators pouring into the streets for mostly peaceful protest is inspiring and will be productive.

The acts of the knucklehead criminals, many of whom drive up in nice cars with passengers jumping out to go loot, should not overwhelm the real point.

The "lights out" White House, for the first time in over 100 years, is a symbolic indicator of the president's absolute lack of leadership during our time of crises.

Back