Riots

A lot of anger out there. A lot of people that hate America are taking advantage of the outrage and protests. The extremes are out to divide and press their point. There is no one in charge nationally, at least not yet. Unlike the pandemic where there were some nationally recommended guidelines, on this its every state, city, neighborhood for themselves.

A lot of anger out there. A lot of people that hate America are taking advantage of the outrage and protests. The extremes are out to divide and press their point. There is no one in charge nationally, at least not yet. Unlike the pandemic where there were some nationally recommended guidelines, on this its every state, city, neighborhood for themselves.

Nothin’ little Ricky hates worse than to see Nazi abuse.
You go, Ricky!
Lychings never bothered you, did they?
How about the killings of Schwerner, Chaney and Goodman?
Do you even know who they are? Or don’t you read.

Nothin’ little Ricky hates worse than to see Nazi abuse.
You go, Ricky!
Lychings never bothered you, did they?
How about the killings of Schwerner, Chaney and Goodman?
Do you even know who they are? Or don’t you read.
"yeah, but nazis!!"

(n a high pitched pre adolescent voice)

Where are those people who were protesting the lockdown? The ones armed to the teeth, dressed in fatigues and camo, the ones that stormed capital buildings? We need them now! They need to go help the police, they need to help protect businesses! All they gotta do is pose all tough like they did in the safety of state buildings and in the rough and tumble streets of Encinitas! Where are they?

I have been burdened with trying to get the most out of my free month of Netflix, so I am a little behind on the news. How did MAGA Night at the White House work out?

Department of Safety Commissioner John Harrington said they are contact-tracing the arrested and added that an investigation is underway about white nationalist groups posting online to encourage their members to use the protests as a cover to create chaos.

FAKE NEWS.
Read the article. "outside agitators" aka ANTIFA

Back