Riots

Good that you agree with me. Is it pride or stupidity that prevents you from admitting that the truck video posting was out of context?

#sheepgottabesheep
#letsjumpofftheclifftogether
#theysaiditsoitmustbetrue
The video was posted with several others. The "protesters" shut down the freeway at one end so the cops shut down the freeway at the other end behind this guy. He was scared shitless and tried to drive past them, (smart move) but stopped when some dipshit sat down in front of his truck.
The truck driver was the only person injured.
I have no idea why the guy was arrested when he was the only person in the entire video who was legally on the freeway.
He could have easily been another Reginald Denny.

The video was bait for you pussies.
Care to comment on the others?

The focus on racist policing and the multi-racial makeup of the demonstrators pouring into the streets for mostly peaceful protest is inspiring and will be productive.

The acts of the knucklehead criminals, many of whom drive up in nice cars with passengers jumping out to go loot, should not overwhelm the real point.

The "lights out" White House, for the first time in over 100 years, is a symbolic indicator of the president's absolute lack of leadership during our time of crises.
Why were all four cops that killed George not arrested?
We all agree they killed him.
Why are there riots for George when we all agree he was murdered?
The bad guys are the ones who killed him.

The video was posted with several others. The "protesters" shut down the freeway at one end so the cops shut down the freeway at the other end behind this guy. He was scared shitless and tried to drive past them, (smart move) but stopped when some dipshit sat down in front of his truck.
The truck driver was the only person injured.
I have no idea why the guy was arrested when he was the only person in the entire video who was legally on the freeway.
He could have easily been another Reginald Denny.

The video was bait for you pussies.
Care to comment on the others?
Wrong version of the story - the overpass was closed, he drove around a barrier to get on it yada yada

I don't go through all content. I've already commented on the looting/rioting/thieving.

Why were all four cops that killed George not arrested?
We all agree they killed him.
Why are there riots for George when we all agree he was murdered?
The bad guys are the ones who killed him.
All good questions, imho, except for why there are protests.
There are protests because a white man passing a bad check or $20 would not have had a cop (I mean a cop of any color)’s knee on his neck for 8+ minutes while cuffed. This type of thing happens too often.

All good questions, imho, except for why there are protests.
There are protests because a white man passing a bad check or $20 would not have had a cop (I mean a cop of any color)’s knee on his neck for 8+ minutes while cuffed. This type of thing happens too often.
Bullshit.
Absolute bullshit.

I didn't go through all your content/posting - I did see two separate news orgs reporting on the truck driver, both consistent with what I posted.

[Edit -add] and DPS charged him, so I'll go with the police.
Did you "go with the police" in Minneapolis police report when George was murdered?

Nope ....neither am I....but ( Bob and his Gun Smithing " Messy " Financial Bro need help )

Oh Marie....Yoohoo....We've got " Spillage " on the corner of isle 5N & " M " (F)........

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2019/10/931/524/Marie-Osmond-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
Putz

Back