Riots

A few times in my life I have met Fidel Ramos, former President of the Philippines. He is beloved there not for anything he did as President, but for his actions when Corey Aquino's People Power demonstrations took over downtown Manila. Ramos was the head of the National Police at the time.
When dictator-for-life Ferdinand Marcos ordered Ramos to clear the streets, he refused. Marcos fled the country soon after.

Interesting live feed from Sacramento by BlackZebra on facebook. A thousand or so walkers, bikers, roller skates, wheelchairs roaming the city streets followed by a parade of cars and motorcycles. The police just announced the 8PM curfew.

The original claim was that black people were about 7 times more likely per capita to be killed by police than whites. The data you presented shows that it is actually 4 times more likely.

Thank you for your support in this time of trouble.
Did you remember the violent crime overlay?
Just for fun.

I saw pictures of t holding a Bible in front of a church today. I'm guessing that's the first time he has touched a Bible since he was sworn in. That reminded me that Sinclair Lewis did not exactly say "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and holding a Bible", but it's pretty close. It also reminded me of the shortest verse in the King James Bible, John 11:35

Jesus wept.
Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. "
"
What is the meaning of Romans 13 1?

I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13 to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained them for the purpose of order. Orderly and lawful processes are good in themselves and protect the weak and lawful.

1 Peter 2 : Obey people who have authority over you. v13 Obey all people who have authority in this world. Obey them, because that will make the *Lord happy. A happy lord is a happy life. You dont want the lord angry with you. I would obey ALL your leaders, even the ones you dont like. It will go well with you if you obey the leaders. Its real simple.

I noticed all the looters today in LA were driving some nice cars. All looked like college kids trying to act tough but they were just posers. What is this really? I need to go to bed. Good day in LA is on tomorrow morning. The lawful kids deserve to play soccer too

My personal observation so far. I see all these young adults wearing backpacks ((Boston marathon ring a bell?)) and cruising around with skateboards. Later, these same young warriors with a cause use there skateboards as a tool to smash windows or worse, as weapons. I see these guys take their back packs off and get their hammer out and other sh*t out and go to town. Then, they kindly tell the teenagers who need a few things to go a head and help themselves to free stuff. These punks never go in themselves and in LA, they drive really nice cars and most are white. This is starting to tell me something and I'll keep it to myself for now. I can actually spot these assholes. They actually have a little uniform and are super easy to spot. Why do they get to roam freely in these protest. Usually come later in the day too. They all look the same and their not black. My question to anyone. Why are these dudes allowed to come into someones city and cause ma ham? Cop is shot in the head in Vegas, 4 in St Louis. They need to allow protest in only certain areas and no back packs or skateboards. Hello, anyone watching what I'm watching? Sore ass losers imo!!! I'm shocked with the lack of leadership in some of these cities. Sad for NYC right now.

It's always been about t with you sir and with so many others the last 4 years. I knew it when FB lit up like a Christmas tree and all the hate came out out of nowhere after t won. He didnlt win the popular vote and I can see why we would have some division. What I didn't think would happen was those old pals from school would draw a line if you didnt 100% want t impeached before he took office Jan 20th. . Now were at a tipping point. I know you hate t and so many like you hate him too. Hate is causing all this. If you don;t like something, hate will only lead to killing and looting and war. We need to vote with our frustrations kind sir. I can see how you could perceive your photo of t with a bibile and Adolf's bible. Nice one and I'll score you a few points for a timely photo. My take on the photo was more of symbol that the church did not burn like some folks said it did and we will not be afraid. Why would the mayor who has a very strong dislike for t let people who hate t the president be so close?

Last edited:
Arrest these pricks...

Buxton saw looters in the parking lot, running away with his merchandise — fitness equipment, golf clubs and baseball bats in their hands. He chased after them.

“This is my stuff!” Buxton yelled, prying things out of the looters’ hands. “That’s my business! Why are you taking my stuff?”

Buxton had just opened the shop less than a year ago.

“I put everything I had earned into this place; basically my whole life savings into this business,” he said. “I thought it was a complete loss. That all the money and all the time I had invested into this place was gone.”
Death of despair. None business owner have no ideas the feeling of having your dream stolen from. So sad!!!

Back