Riots

The riots are opportunist taking advantage of the police focusing on the protesters instead of life, liberty and the pursuit of justice.

The purpose of law enforcement in a free society is to promote public safety and uphold the rule of law so that individual liberty may flourish. Trust and accountability between law enforcement and the communities they are sworn to protect is essential to advancing these goals.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. "
"
What is the meaning of Romans 13 1?

I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13 to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained them for the purpose of order. Orderly and lawful processes are good in themselves and protect the weak and lawful.

1 Peter 2 : Obey people who have authority over you. v13 Obey all people who have authority in this world. Obey them, because that will make the *Lord happy. A happy lord is a happy life. You dont want the lord angry with you. I would obey ALL your leaders, even the ones you dont like. It will go well with you if you obey the leaders. Its real simple.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. "
"

I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13 to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained them for the purpose of order. Orderly and lawful processes are good in themselves and protect the weak and lawful.

1 Peter 2 : Obey people who have authority over you. v13 Obey all people who have authority in this world. Obey them, because that will make the *Lord happy. A happy lord is a happy life. You dont want the lord angry with you. I would obey ALL your leaders, even the ones you dont like. It will go well with you if you obey the leaders. Its real simple.

4BF484D0-475C-4091-9E23-79921FDFE611.jpeg

"

Sooooo...those underground German resistors during the Holocaust were wrong because they weren’t obeying Hitler?

Arrest these pricks...

My sister and my two nieces live in that neigborhood.
They went down and helped clean up the mess the next day with other community members and shop owners.
It was a complete shitstorm.

watch

That was his own table in his Fathers temple legend holds, so I have no problem with that act of righteousness. Making money at church, horrible!!!
Sort of like Trump holding up the Bible (upside down and backwards no less) for a photo op? WWJD in that case?

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Men?

Yep, including some on this forum. Something about obeying people who have authority over you.........(ring any bells?)
That was for my pal espy only. I just believe it's best to obey all the leaders in government right now in my life, whether I want too or not. I've always honored that. I believe the disciples were being eaten by lions and persecuted for being followers of Jesus. Peter & Paul was only addressing the believers back then to obey everything even though they were going to be an animals dinner. It's a stretch imo to force something like that in 2020. I'm not sure what t was up to but I believe it was a photo up and video up and some will love it and some won;t care and some will hate it. Once the dude from Rome converted in 312 ad, the church became a business. Imagine that. One night your being hunted by men who hate you and then caught. After being caught they let you get hunted by wild animals and they eat you alive and rip your skin off and then maul your face. The next night, the Emperor converts and the Vatican is started and Christians are now the winners and here we are in 2020. The average dumb dumb middle class guy like me couldn't read and their was no book out there to tell folks how to live their lives and behave and basically until the printing press was invented.

Last edited:
From a guy named Ben Shapiro
"Looking forward to day full of CNN anchors comparing people smashing windows and stealing shoes from Foot Locker to the Boston Tea Party."

Back