President Joe Biden

They knew where she lived; they knew where she worked. The only way they could have a conversation was to break, down her door in the middle of the night?

Yeah... that’s how they stop drug dealers from flushing evidence. You’ve never heard that before?

This is an interesting write up:

One sided and doesn't provide the reader with an unbiased presentation. Statistically he is correct and I don't disagree that most protests were peaceful. But he, or they, don't address the millions of dollars in cost that did occur, or address the impact of lost businesses, and the impacts to those people.

Just another exam

Stop it - mostly peaceful.

David Dorn was a black cop killed, by black rioters, defending some businesses during BLM riots. He’s not a heroic darling of the media, though, like George Floyd or Jacob Blake. Good guys don’t sell news these days.

David Dorn was a RETIRED, 77 year old cop. And you're incorrect that he wasn't a "media darling" - I certainly knew about the incident.

The fact is that there was one (1) police officer killed during the entirety of the 2020 race-related riots. And that one (1) police officer was killed by a MAGA supporter.

And there was one (1) police officer killed during the 2021 MAGA insurrection riot. Again, that police officer was killed by multiple MAGA supporters. There was also a second police officer who took his own life following the 2021 MAGA insurrection riot, whose death the DC police attributed to the 2021 MAGA insurrection riot, but let's leave that aside for now.

If there's a point here, it would appear to be that, because there are only two (2) known instances where rioters killed a police officer between 2020 race riots and 2021 MAGA insurrection riots, and in BOTH of those incidents, MAGAts were the ones that murdered the police officers, then it is incorrect for MAGA supporters to argue that "just as many police officers were killed by 2020 race rioters and the media ignored it."

But I wasn't trying to make a point. I was legitimately curious if the MAGAts had any facts to substantiate the argument.

It appears that the Premier League's opinion of BLM is that it is a political organization. They are continuing with the "no room for racism" campaign. "The league says the initiative 'will build on the momentum created last season' in which all EPL players bore a BLM logo on their jerseys the last few weeks of the season in response to the murder of George Floyd.

“We’re drawing a clear distinction between a moral cause and a political movement.”

The EPL was not comfortable with some of the BLM organizations policies including defund the police. My sentiments exactly.

You forgot to include the thousands of incidents involving people who’ve been murdered by both police and private citizens based on the color of their skin or sexual orientation. You have missed the millions of incidents in which people have been deprived of equal employment, housing and educational opportunity because of their skin color.

Seriously, the lengths to which magats will go to rationalize and defend what happened last Wed is insane. Look, here are examples to prove black people are bad, so it’s ok to overthrow the government!
I'm so happy that you are out there looking out for us black folks. I suppose since you are in such lock step solidarity with us, I'll let it slide that the majority of poverty stricken black Americans reside in Liberal strongholds. Keep telling us to wait for you and the government to lift us up out of poverty , provide me opportunity. Fool me once, fool me twice...well, keep fooling me - I'll keep voting for you. Right?

So please, put down your magat shield, put on your "I'm here to help you black person" cape, float into Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, and help us. I can't wait. Please focus on Baltimore, they've had since 1967 to figure things out. Maybe take your playbook there and see if they will listen to you. I am hopeful for the future. The incoming administration has a wonderful track record of lifting up poor black folk. I mean, when a white guy tells you that you ain't black if you don't vote for him..that's serious stuff and proves that he's looking out..

I'm excited!!

I'm so happy that you are out there looking out for us black folks. I suppose since you are in such lock step solidarity with us, I'll let it slide that the majority of poverty stricken black Americans reside in Liberal strongholds. Keep telling us to wait for you and the government to lift us up out of poverty , provide me opportunity. Fool me once, fool me twice...well, keep fooling me - I'll keep voting for you. Right?

So please, put down your magat shield, put on your "I'm here to help you black person" cape, float into Baltimore, Detroit, Chicago, and help us. I can't wait. Please focus on Baltimore, they've had since 1967 to figure things out. Maybe take your playbook there and see if they will listen to you. I am hopeful for the future. The incoming administration has a wonderful track record of lifting up poor black folk. I mean, when a white guy tells you that you ain't black if you don't vote for him..that's serious stuff and proves that he's looking out..

I'm excited!!

Herman Cain? I thought you were dead?

This guy is looking for a lawyer who believes that antifa was behind the Capitol riot. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The second informant said that Stager claimed he “did not know the man he was struck on the ground with the flagpole was a cop and that he thought the person he was striking was Antifa.”

The officer was easily identifiable, however, as he was wearing a uniform with the words “METROPOLITAN POLICE” across his back, prosecutors said.

This guy is looking for a lawyer who believes that antifa was behind the Capitol riot. Does anyone have any suggestions?

The second informant said that Stager claimed he “did not know the man he was struck on the ground with the flagpole was a cop and that he thought the person he was striking was Antifa.”

The officer was easily identifiable, however, as he was wearing a uniform with the words “METROPOLITAN POLICE” across his back, prosecutors said.

Grace Karen needs the work I hear.

I figured you weren't really looking to help - just talk. Thanks for looking out though..

Clearly it is very frustrating to you and others that I don’t talk about myself or, worse, try to live vicariously through my kid(s) (if any).

I suppose I could tell you all about how I debated Ted Cruz in HS, or worked an unpaid internship in law school, or wrote a term paper in college, but that would be a sad and pathetic attempt to establish credibility, don’t you think?

Keep up the passive aggressive whining Magat Karen Parler. Let’s see what Carter appointee Judge Barbara Rothstein says about your round one with Amazon. She is famous for holding that it is unconstitutional to ban flag burning and, more recently, for kicking Betsy Devos in the teeth.

It appears that the Premier League's opinion of BLM is that it is a political organization. They are continuing with the "no room for racism" campaign. "The league says the initiative 'will build on the momentum created last season' in which all EPL players bore a BLM logo on their jerseys the last few weeks of the season in response to the murder of George Floyd.

“We’re drawing a clear distinction between a moral cause and a political movement.”

It is a political organization. A bullshit, phony organization that stands on tables of people eating dinner, threatening physical violence if you don’t succumb to their bullying. Too bad more law abiding citizens weren’t strapped during that period of arson and violence. Some laws enforce themselves.

Joe Biden is so fucking incompetent and full of shit. Stuttering and stammering over a speech someone else wrote. I guess a 50-year career on the taxpayer’s tit wasn’t quite enough for him to fix everything. So prepare yourself for another liberal to say all the right things, tax your ass off to do it and accomplish absolutely nothing. That’s the libtard way!

One sided and doesn't provide the reader with an unbiased presentation. Statistically he is correct and I don't disagree that most protests were peaceful. But he, or they, don't address the millions of dollars in cost that did occur, or address the impact of lost businesses, and the impacts to those people.

Might be a hard to measure that given Boogaloo Bois and other accelerationist groups attended some of these protests:

Just a mess. Groups actively wanting to ignite a civil war. I always envisioned there would be some kind of uprising but I thought it would be over income inequality.

Back