President Joe Biden

You attempt to be the master of twisting words. I have said eleventy billion times I am one of those lovely libtards that so many on this thread talk about. Why the hell would I defend Trump? I'm just not interested in beating a dead ass horse carcass. Like seriously-listening to you attemp these verbal gymnastics is almost comical. Don't confuse me with someone who won't take you to task.

Did I accuse you of defending Cadet Bone Spurs?

Clearly it is very frustrating to you and others that I don’t talk about myself or, worse, try to live vicariously through my kid(s) (if any).

I suppose I could tell you all about how I debated Ted Cruz in HS, or worked an unpaid internship in law school, or wrote a term paper in college, but that would be a sad and pathetic attempt to establish credibility, don’t you think?
Not frustrating at all. Silly to say that you don't talk about yourself but your rhetoric says a lot about you.

Osama Bin Laden didn't fly the planes.

So you’re implying that this was tactically coordinated from the White House... in advance? Or that Osama didn’t have direct involvement in the organization of that attack?

Stupidity of the highest magnitude to host a rally at that day and time, Yes.

Idiotic to not accept the outcome of the election at that stage of the process, Yes.

Other than that, I can’t follow your implied premise.

Might be a hard to measure that given Boogaloo Bois and other accelerationist groups attended some of these protests:

Just a mess. Groups actively wanting to ignite a civil war. I always envisioned there would be some kind of uprising but I thought it would be over income inequality.

This stuff is complicated and tedious to figure out. Plenty of rhetoric at both ends of the spectrum. Neither side (far right/far left) really have the resources to do more than what they are doing now - taking advantage of unrest and squeezing into the margins and making things worse, at certain moments in time

The federal government has zero appetite for going after these groups (Boogaloo Bois, Antifa, Proud Boys, blah, blah, blah). In reality there aren't enough of them that are full time. Besides, plenty of evidence on both sides that members of local and federal law enforcement align with the ideologies on both sides of the fence and are part time members. This hampers efforts to affect these groups long term. For the most part, members of these groups are part time, hanging out in the woods on the weekend, trying to improve their poor marksmanship.

I don't subscribe to the idea that American Society will be fractured and that fracture will be initiated by these groups. They really aren't that sophisticated to operate at that level. With that said, the far right groups are the more dangerous in terms of a single, mass casualty incident. Proof is in the pudding - OKC bombing, Eric Rudolph, and other, smaller incidents. They have better training and their core, permanent groups are dedicated to their cause.

While the assault on the Capitol building was terrible, it was a target of opportunity. Frankly, I'm sure there are many on the far right who are kicking themselves in the ass as they saw the lack of security demonstrated. If this had been truly a planned, coordinated event by a sophisticated group, the body count would have been higher, there would have been big booms. These groups would never go head to head with federal law enforcement unless they have to. What we saw on tv was a bunch of idiots vandalizing our capitol. There were pipe bombs found but not much has been said about their level of sophistication. That could be an entirely different event with a different purpose.

But, we can sit on these forums and spew partisan rhetoric. It really means nothing. It will be interesting to see how the end of the month plays out. Federal law enforcement is doing what it normally does, react. They will dedicate their full array of assets for a short time against these groups and make it very difficult for them to operate. Come 1 FEB or so, it will go back to business as usual.

This stuff is complicated and tedious to figure out. Plenty of rhetoric at both ends of the spectrum. Neither side (far right/far left) really have the resources to do more than what they are doing now - taking advantage of unrest and squeezing into the margins and making things worse, at certain moments in time

The federal government has zero appetite for going after these groups (Boogaloo Bois, Antifa, Proud Boys, blah, blah, blah). In reality there aren't enough of them that are full time. Besides, plenty of evidence on both sides that members of local and federal law enforcement align with the ideologies on both sides of the fence and are part time members. This hampers efforts to affect these groups long term. For the most part, members of these groups are part time, hanging out in the woods on the weekend, trying to improve their poor marksmanship.

I don't subscribe to the idea that American Society will be fractured and that fracture will be initiated by these groups. They really aren't that sophisticated to operate at that level. With that said, the far right groups are the more dangerous in terms of a single, mass casualty incident. Proof is in the pudding - OKC bombing, Eric Rudolph, and other, smaller incidents. They have better training and their core, permanent groups are dedicated to their cause.

While the assault on the Capitol building was terrible, it was a target of opportunity. Frankly, I'm sure there are many on the far right who are kicking themselves in the ass as they saw the lack of security demonstrated. If this had been truly a planned, coordinated event by a sophisticated group, the body count would have been higher, there would have been big booms. These groups would never go head to head with federal law enforcement unless they have to. What we saw on tv was a bunch of idiots vandalizing our capitol. There were pipe bombs found but not much has been said about their level of sophistication. That could be an entirely different event with a different purpose.

But, we can sit on these forums and spew partisan rhetoric. It really means nothing. It will be interesting to see how the end of the month plays out. Federal law enforcement is doing what it normally does, react. They will dedicate their full array of assets for a short time against these groups and make it very difficult for them to operate. Come 1 FEB or so, it will go back to business as usual.

Appeasing and downplaying a group that tried to overthrow the government - a group that you support with your votes - is the real problem. You seem to think it’s no big deal and want to pretend everything is fine so you can get back to supporting those who foster hateful policies and behavior that you “tolerate” so you can support the hateful policies that you love

As with other apologists, you fail or refuse to accept that the problem is not what, happened, but why. You focus on the incompetence (this time) of the effort. It is the “why” that is important, however. It happened because a large number of Americans are weak-minded fools who have been deluded into believing anything the Bronze Baboon says, and an even greater number of people like you understand that you need the insurrectionists, white supremacists, homophobes, anti-semites and corrupt conmen as elected officials, if you’re going to have any chance of preventing someone from exercising their right to choose.

The Republican party has turned into the party of everything hateful and crazy by virtue of the fact that this is what’s necessary to get enough votes.Y’all tolerate and minimize what is in your party, as well as their impact, because you don’t want to admit that you created Frankenstein and lost control of him.

Appeasing and downplaying a group that tried to overthrow the government - a group that you support with your votes - is the real problem. You seem to think it’s no big deal and want to pretend everything is fine so you can get back to supporting those who foster hateful policies and behavior that you “tolerate” so you can support the hateful policies that you love

As with other apologists, you fail or refuse to accept that the problem is not what, happened, but why. You focus on the incompetence (this time) of the effort. It is the “why” that is important, however. It happened because a large number of Americans are weak-minded fools who have been deluded into believing anything the Bronze Baboon says, and an even greater number of people like you understand that you need the insurrectionists, white supremacists, homophobes, anti-semites and corrupt conmen as elected officials, if you’re going to have any chance of preventing someone from exercising their right to choose.

The Republican party has turned into the party of everything hateful and crazy by virtue of the fact that this is what’s necessary to get enough votes.Y’all tolerate and minimize what is in your party, as well as their impact, because you don’t want to admit that you created Frankenstein and lost control of him.

Exhibit A:

ahhhh :rolleyes: . Wipe the froth off of your chin, it's unbecoming. My post had nothing to do with your orange kin that you hate so much. Left and Right wing groups were here before your self created marmalade deity was around, and they'll be here long after he's gone. For now, continue to focus your efforts and time on the object of your desire. Nice job on avoiding the T word though. You are showing progress. You've gone from being situationally aware to situationally understanding your surroundings. Can't ask for more.

carry on.

ahhhh :rolleyes: . Wipe the froth off of your chin, it's unbecoming. My post had nothing to do with your orange kin that you hate so much. Left and Right wing groups were here before your self created marmalade deity was around, and they'll be here long after he's gone. For now, continue to focus your efforts and time on the object of your desire. Nice job on avoiding the T word though. You are showing progress. You've gone from being situationally aware to situationally understanding your surroundings. Can't ask for more.

carry on.

Only one group in history has stormed the Capitol in an insurrection intended to overthrow the government of the U.S. It happens to be the side you support with your vote and your apologies. You know, it’s the one with the trumpanzees.

You attempt to be the master of twisting words. I have said eleventy billion times I am one of those lovely libtards that so many on this thread talk about. Why the hell would I defend Trump? I'm just not interested in beating a dead ass horse carcass. Like seriously-listening to you attemp these verbal gymnastics is almost comical. Don't confuse me with someone who won't take you to task.
You don't strike me as a "libtard", whatever that means exactly. My impression is that you're a common sense, left leaning moderate.

Only one group in history has stormed the Capitol in an insurrection intended to overthrow the government of the U.S. It happens to be the side you support with your vote and your apologies. You know, it’s the one with the trumpanzees.

Continuing to push for ‘Unity’ are you?

Which group did that?

Back