President Joe Biden

Clearly it is very frustrating to you and others that I don’t talk about myself or, worse, try to live vicariously through my kid(s) (if any).

I suppose I could tell you all about how I debated Ted Cruz in HS, or worked an unpaid internship in law school, or wrote a term paper in college, but that would be a sad and pathetic attempt to establish credibility, don’t you think?

Frustrating? You never shut up. The only thing you don’t talk about is your lack of a kid playing soccer and why you’re here all day, every day.

It is a political organization. A bullshit, phony organization that stands on tables of people eating dinner, threatening physical violence if you don’t succumb to their bullying. Too bad more law abiding citizens weren’t strapped during that period of arson and violence. Some laws enforce themselves.

I have n idea what that means.

Or better yet, why didn’t she just follow the law? I don’t have any pity for criminals.

There has been no suggestion from any law enforcement authority that she broke any laws connected with the disaster. On the other hand, one policeman has been fired and indicted and investigation into the others is pending. Some facts are known at this point -- they lied in the affidavit to get the no-knock warrant, they disobeyed orders of their superiors about how to conduct the raid, and they altered some official reports to make themselves look less guilty (unfortunately for them, they didn't alter ALL the documents). You would have known all that if you had read the article I offered.

Just like our resident alleged lawyer, you like to make speculative claims and then insist that others do your research for you.

So you did your own research to make a point but now you’re too busy to visit that same site and do a search for “Breonna jail recording transcripts”? No wonder you’re just another, libtard sheep. You don’t want to be informed of the facts.

So you did your own research to make a point but now you’re too busy to visit that same site and do a search for “Breonna jail recording transcripts”? No wonder you’re just another, libtard sheep. You don’t want to be informed of the facts.

I backed up my statements. The ball is now in your court.

There has been no suggestion from any law enforcement authority that she broke any laws connected with the disaster. On the other hand, one policeman has been fired and indicted and investigation into the others is pending. Some facts are known at this point -- they lied in the affidavit to get the no-knock warrant, they disobeyed orders of their superiors about how to conduct the raid, and they altered some official reports to make themselves look less guilty (unfortunately for them, they didn't alter ALL the documents). You would have known all that if you had read the article I offered.

Well, she’s dead so I doubt it’s worth pressing charges now, right? Listen to the recordings and read the transcripts. She knowingly and willfully helped him commit crimes for years.

Don’t give me the “babe in the woods routine”, Karen.

One sided and doesn't provide the reader with an unbiased presentation. Statistically he is correct and I don't disagree that most protests were peaceful. But he, or they, don't address the millions of dollars in cost that did occur, or address the impact of lost businesses, and the impacts to those people.

Just another exam

Stop it - mostly peaceful.
Not millions in damage...billions.

Also I was reading that most biz don't carry insurance as it relates to riots. So that leaves many screwed.

Remember the various talking heads and writers saying hey it is just property, insurance will fix all.

Well, she’s dead so I doubt it’s worth pressing charges now, right? Listen to the recordings and read the transcripts. She knowingly and willfully helped him commit crimes for years.

Don’t give me the “babe in the woods routine”, Karen.

She knew he was a bad druggie, so she dumped him. Isn't that in the transcripts?

Why bother? So you can still blame the cops and say it was entrapment? LMAO!

The only thing you backed up was your denial. Breonna and the drug dealer good... cops bad. Save the bullshit.

If you have facts to counter my position, now is your opportunity to present them. Simply repeating your opinions is pointless.

That's how civilized discussions work.

Hair dye doesn't pay for itself. Talk about someone who has completely lost his marbles. Hard to believe it's the same guy that saved NYC.

And Dershowitz unaccountably went with him. Do you suppose t inherited Epstein's extensive video library.?

Our President showed us that’s what we should do. Four years straight. Are you saying it’s wrong?
You attempt to be the master of twisting words. I have said eleventy billion times I am one of those lovely libtards that so many on this thread talk about. Why the hell would I defend Trump? I'm just not interested in beating a dead ass horse carcass. Like seriously-listening to you attemp these verbal gymnastics is almost comical. Don't confuse me with someone who won't take you to task.

Back