Lets Drive to Utah on a Holiday Weekend to play teams from California

I meant my friends family that passed away was from Santa Ana, a lot of people from those areas I know. We have a little side business with my cousin we provided caretakers for elderly and took them to doctors appointments and stuff like that so we know a lot of elderly people that got affected by Covid all over Orange County. We see it everyday

What loophole? Tournaments are allowed in AZ and Utah. Is there some rule I’m not aware of about not traveling across state lines to play?
Your club’s agreement with your county probably includes something about keeping the same cohort together. Once you take a team elsewhere and mix them with other players you’re no longer following the plan you agreed to with the county. So it would make sense that if you take some players you don’t do it in your club’s name.

Your club’s agreement with your county probably includes something about keeping the same cohort together. Once you take a team elsewhere and mix them with other players you’re no longer following the plan you agreed to with the county. So it would make sense that if you take some players you don’t do it in your club’s name.
That, and some teams only have half the kids willing to travel right now. When the team is from 5 different clubs, a neutral name can help.

Why do you care so much?
oakland-park.png

Of course the protests were a bad idea that spread the virus.

Are we talking about the BLM protests or the anti-shutdown protests? They kind of look the same to me.....
They are and we are talking about both. Then again we let people fly still sitting in planes for 5 hours.

Almost 10000 cases from Santa Ana. What is happening in that City and what can we do to improve? Are they not wearing masks and social distancing? Something else? Didn’t realize it was that bad in that city.

Almost 10000 cases from Santa Ana. What is happening in that City and what can we do to improve? Are they not wearing masks and social distancing? Something else? Didn’t realize it was that bad in that city.
I know it's hard to believe but it's true Santa Ana has the 4th highest population density in the United States. We don't live on top of each other like New York City but we pack our houses full that's why you can't find parking in front of your own house. At one time the positive cases in the OC main jail located in downtown were counted as positive cases in the city and there were a lot of positive tests in there. I don't know if that has ever stopped or not. Masks are worn. Lots of homeless junkies meth using street zombies riding stolen bikes not wearing masks.

I know it's hard to believe but it's true Santa Ana has the 4th highest population density in the United States. We don't live on top of each other like New York City but we pack our houses full that's why you can't find parking in front of your own house. At one time the positive cases in the OC main jail located in downtown were counted as positive cases in the city and there were a lot of positive tests in there. I don't know if that has ever stopped or not. Masks are worn. Lots of homeless junkies meth using street zombies riding stolen bikes not wearing masks.
I love SA. My bio mom and adopted mom signed paper work in 1966 to keep me alive on Grand Ave. My mom's husband had his heart attack on Main St in 1954 and passed away. SA is historic and awesome city in OC and I hate to see all the deaths over there. My old HS coach coached at Santa Ana Valley HS. Saddleback had some really good teams as well. This is the 1% time I'm being serious on here. Let's all help SA anyway we can.

I love SA. My bio mom and adopted mom signed paper work in 1966 to keep me alive on Grand Ave. My mom's husband had his heart attack on Main St in 1954 and passed away. SA is historic and awesome city in OC and I hate to see all the deaths over there. My old HS coach coached at Santa Ana Valley HS. Saddleback had some really good teams as well. This is the 1% time I'm being serious on here. Let's all help SA anyway we can.
I can go on and on about sports teams from the city during it's glory years in football and basketball in the late 80s back when there were only 3 high schools SA,Valley, saddleback but I'll keep it to soccer. Saddleback boys I believe in 05 was national champs. Godinez state champs a few years ago. Frankie Amaya Segerstrom HS was first pick in MLS draft a couple years ago. Someone mentioned Century hs on this thread. Amigry Pineda went there currently plays in USL he was the first American to be invited to the Nike training academy in London. And there is currently 3 girls on Mexico U-something national team UCLA UCI and Princeton players.

I can go on and on about sports teams from the city during it's glory years in football and basketball in the late 80s back when there were only 3 high schools SA,Valley, saddleback but I'll keep it to soccer. Saddleback boys I believe in 05 was national champs. Godinez state champs a few years ago. Frankie Amaya Segerstrom HS was first pick in MLS draft a couple years ago. Someone mentioned Century hs on this thread. Amigry Pineda went there currently plays in USL he was the first American to be invited to the Nike training academy in London. And there is currently 3 girls on Mexico U-something national team UCLA UCI and Princeton players.

Amergy Pineda demonstrates to me a lot that is wrong with soccer in the United States. So much potential just wasted...

This is what US Club Soccer has said about traveling to other states. They indicate that they still need to follow the rules of your local health department. It also indicates that insurance may not be in effect for clubs that travel to other states to play if it conflicts with their local and state rules. The real question is to be answered is whether or not a club that allows their teams to travel to another state to take advantage of lower requirements is acting responsibly. In addition, if the participants and their families return to the club for training after the tournament, is the club acting responsibly by allowing them to participate in training, knowing that they acted in conflict with the local rules. Will the clubs require the teams to stay away for 14 days in order to protect other members? There's so much conflicting information out there it's hard to tell, but it seems reasonable that local health departments could take some sort of action if they are aware that teams did not act in accordance with their rules.

Q: For an activity that takes place in a different municipality or state than the member/member organization resides or is based, which local and state public health requirements and orders are applicable?

Members/member organizations are responsible to ensure they understand and comply with the requirements and orders of local and state public health authorities applicable to their activities. This means that a member/member organization must comply with the rules and orders of the locality(ies) and state(s): (1) in which the member/member organization resides/is based; (2) where the activity is held; and (3) through which the member may travel while the member is in that locality or state.

Q: What if the applicable local and state public health authorities have conflicting requirements/orders?

In this situation, US Club Soccer encourages members to consult with their local and state public health authorities and legal counsel.

We recognize that does not answer the specific question of whether an activity is sanctioned by US Club Soccer and therefore covered by US Club Soccer-provided insurance. However, given the unique circumstances of each claim and the particular issues that may exist between local and state authorities, our insurance provider cannot provide a blanket determination. Our understanding after discussions with US Club Soccer’s insurance provider is that the insurance provider would take into consideration whether the member/member organization acted reasonably in such a situation.

Pa
This is what US Club Soccer has said about traveling to other states. They indicate that they still need to follow the rules of your local health department. It also indicates that insurance may not be in effect for clubs that travel to other states to play if it conflicts with their local and state rules. The real question is to be answered is whether or not a club that allows their teams to travel to another state to take advantage of lower requirements is acting responsibly. In addition, if the participants and their families return to the club for training after the tournament, is the club acting responsibly by allowing them to participate in training, knowing that they acted in conflict with the local rules. Will the clubs require the teams to stay away for 14 days in order to protect other members? There's so much conflicting information out there it's hard to tell, but it seems reasonable that local health departments could take some sort of action if they are aware that teams did not act in accordance with their rules.

Q: For an activity that takes place in a different municipality or state than the member/member organization resides or is based, which local and state public health requirements and orders are applicable?

Members/member organizations are responsible to ensure they understand and comply with the requirements and orders of local and state public health authorities applicable to their activities. This means that a member/member organization must comply with the rules and orders of the locality(ies) and state(s): (1) in which the member/member organization resides/is based; (2) where the activity is held; and (3) through which the member may travel while the member is in that locality or state.

Q: What if the applicable local and state public health authorities have conflicting requirements/orders?

In this situation, US Club Soccer encourages members to consult with their local and state public health authorities and legal counsel.

We recognize that does not answer the specific question of whether an activity is sanctioned by US Club Soccer and therefore covered by US Club Soccer-provided insurance. However, given the unique circumstances of each claim and the particular issues that may exist between local and state authorities, our insurance provider cannot provide a blanket determination. Our understanding after discussions with US Club Soccer’s insurance provider is that the insurance provider would take into consideration whether the member/member organization acted reasonably in such a situation.
[/QUOTE

US Soccer doesn’t have your kids best interest at heart; they have zero idea the mental state of each individual child. Just ignore this garbage.

Pa
[/QUOTE]
US Soccer doesn’t have your kids best interest at heart; they have zero idea the mental state of each individual child. Just ignore this garbage

No sale or merger. It’s the same Blues Coach B. Holly. Maybe she has some affiliation with the facility and is using the name just as we had Goats FC, CandyCorns, etc....
06 age group, 3 SCDSL mediocre flight one teams beating up the locals. Blues “T&G” 19-0 over Utah Rage.

Of course US Club Soccer has their own best interests at heart, it's all about limiting exposure to liability. Their guidance is meant to push the liability to the clubs. That is why many clubs will choose to follow the guidance and not leave themselves exposed. Some clubs will take the risk and hope for the best. Clubs will try to push liability to the parents as well. One has to wonder if the waivers are invalidated by the clubs actions in traveling outside of their local area. The leagues will likely hold the line and this is likely why the start of league play is on hold, all dates are tentative dates. Liability is also why The English FA dropped 2 players for violating the quarantine rules. The players lost an opportunity to represent England tomorrow. Going back to youth soccer ( a business) in the US, it's not really about player's mental state, it's about Liability and Public Health. What clubs are doing by crossing state lines to find a location where they can play is not much different than what the England players did.

Of course US Club Soccer has their own best interests at heart, it's all about limiting exposure to liability. Their guidance is meant to push the liability to the clubs. That is why many clubs will choose to follow the guidance and not leave themselves exposed. Some clubs will take the risk and hope for the best. Clubs will try to push liability to the parents as well. One has to wonder if the waivers are invalidated by the clubs actions in traveling outside of their local area. The leagues will likely hold the line and this is likely why the start of league play is on hold, all dates are tentative dates. Liability is also why The English FA dropped 2 players for violating the quarantine rules. The players lost an opportunity to represent England tomorrow. Going back to youth soccer ( a business) in the US, it's not really about player's mental state, it's about Liability and Public Health. What clubs are doing by crossing state lines to find a location where they can play is not much different than what the England players did.
Does your DD play for Blues? What age? Welcome to the crazy socal soccer forum. How long you been lurking here?

@ITFC Blues. What's your take about crossing State Lines to play poker in Vegas? What is acceptable to do across state line besides many of my friends who are leaving and never coming back? We had so many people in Corona Del Mar as well. I'm thinking we should quarantine all those who went to da beach and have them stay in their houses for 14 days. What say you Blues?

Last edited:
This is garbage. Can't the coach find something to work on other than shooting?
I think them goats were making up for all the goals they didnt get to score the last 7 months. Goats take no prisoners in sports. Never let an opponent think they have a chance to win. 18-0 and now 19-0 is making this team #1 in the country when GotResults comes out with their 2020-2021 top 10 teams. Talk about getting your goals worth. My gosh, nice job ladies and way to represent Socal!!!

Back