Lets Drive to Utah on a Holiday Weekend to play teams from California

No sale or merger. It’s the same Blues Coach B. Holly. Maybe she has some affiliation with the facility and is using the name just as we had Goats FC, CandyCorns, etc....
Got it just confused bc they still used blues name plus touch and go plus west coast.

Bit childish to use the West Coast logo
Yes, especially nowadays that clubs, coaches teams can get suspended. Or just who’s bringing the Rona back from another state, involving other clubs in your shit is just not good it’s dangerous and can get everyone in trouble

Yes, especially nowadays that clubs, coaches teams can get suspended. Or just who’s bringing the Rona back from another state, involving other clubs in your shit is just not good it’s dangerous and can get everyone in trouble
What is Rona? Actually, I just google it. Wow, your that concerned about someone coming back from AZ with Rona? LB residents should be dead by now. Everyone is at the beach today. Where do you live? I would be more concerned with people bring the Rona from the beach imo.

What is Rona? Actually, I just google it. Wow, your that concerned about someone coming back from AZ with Rona? LB residents should be dead by now. Everyone is at the beach today. Where do you live? I would be more concerned with people bring the Rona from the beach imo.
Listen is hard I live in OC and practically nobody cares, beaches and parks are full all the time. I understand that people don’t care. My best friend lost 6 member of his family last month all in 2 weeks, plus many more people we know. Is personal for us so we are careful

Listen is hard I live in OC and practically nobody cares, beaches and parks are full all the time. I understand that people don’t care. My best friend lost 6 member of his family last month all in 2 weeks, plus many more people we know. Is personal for us so we are careful
6 from Rona? Wow, I'm super sorry to hear that. Are they all from OC? Also, I understand losing everything. That was me in 2017. I call it the, "August Ass Kicking." So many life lessons.

6 from Rona? Wow, I'm super sorry to hear that. Are they all from OC? Also, I understand losing everything. That was me in 2017. I call it the, "August Ass Kicking." So many life lessons.
Yeah from Santa Ana. There’s over 1,000 people dead from Covid in Santa Ana I probably knew a quarter of them I grew up in Santa Ana Anaheim area.so is different for us

Yeah from Santa Ana. There’s over 1,000 people dead from Covid in Santa Ana I probably knew a quarter of them I grew up in Santa Ana Anaheim area.so is different for us
OC Register says just over 1,000+ died from or with Corona since March. No way they can all be from SA? And you knew 250 of them who died of Covid?

I
OC Register says just over 1,000+ died from or with Corona since March. No way they can all be from SA? And you knew 250 of them who died of Covid?
had to close Facebook every time I open it it was someone else dying, not only from Santa Ana Anaheim also got very hard. Because a job I used to have when o was younger and we have a huge family we know a lot of people

Got it just confused bc they still used blues name plus touch and go plus west coast.

I’d like to know what player cards were used. And how do the Utah teams feel about so cal teams finding some type of loophole to play in a sanctioned tournament?

Why do you care so much?
After I typed that- I asked myself the same question. I guess I really don’t. I just like to see how people find ways to justify using loopholes.
My kid did say to me “it sounds fun hanging with everyone in a hotel in a state that is open.”
So I understand the “why”. I just want to understand the “how”.

Last edited:
I’d like to know what player cards were used. And how do the Utah teams feel about so cal teams finding some type of loophole to play in a sanctioned tournament?

What loophole? Tournaments are allowed in AZ and Utah. Is there some rule I’m not aware of about not traveling across state lines to play?

Ummmm

Attachments

• 9E44DCC9-3A49-41E6-AE9A-2EAB483FB09C.jpeg
    9E44DCC9-3A49-41E6-AE9A-2EAB483FB09C.jpeg
    447 KB · Views: 58
Back