Lets Drive to Utah on a Holiday Weekend to play teams from California

What clubs are doing by crossing state lines to find a location where they can play is not much different than what the England players did.

seriously? the debuting England players had girls in their hotel room and broke curfew..... totally incomparable to clubs/teams/families wanting to play where they are legally allowed to having be forced in front of a computer for 6 months.........with due respect, your post is illogical.

Soccer could use a mercy rule.

No real point in playing after it gets to 7-0. Just declare a winner and be done with it.

Yeah, I don't know what's worse - watching a clearly dominant team run up the score or watching the dominant play keep away with ease, while the weaker team endlessly chases the ball. That's rough to watch, too.

I think the best thing I've seen is when the dominant team starts removing players from the field. Suddenly, the dominant team (say, with only 7-8 players on the field) looks even with the weaker team (with 11 players). Then you have a more competitive/exciting game.

But when families are traveling out-of-state for a tournament, kids want to play and parents want to see their kids play.

BH as in Brandy Holley from SC Blues. Why does Coach Holley have to go through Touch and Go Soccer to get player cards so her team can play in Utah? Is is not legit to play with cards from her affiliated club?

BH as in Brandy Holley from SC Blues. Why does Coach Holley have to go through Touch and Go Soccer to get player cards so her team can play in Utah? Is is not legit to play with cards from her affiliated club?
I was curious what the T&G were too. But, the WCFC emblem leaves a big question mark.

I think them goats were making up for all the goals they didnt get to score the last 7 months. Goats take no prisoners in sports. Never let an opponent think they have a chance to win. 18-0 and now 19-0 is making this team #1 in the country when GotResults comes out with their 2020-2021 top 10 teams. Talk about getting your goals worth. My gosh, nice job ladies and way to represent Socal!!!
19-0 is silly. Obviously the wrong tournament for one or the other team. I say the team that drove (or flew) got the short end of the stick!
Did they learn something? Improve? Hopefully weren’t too over the top in their post game celebration.

19-0 is silly. Obviously the wrong tournament for one or the other team. I say the team that drove (or flew) got the short end of the stick!
Did they learn something? Improve? Hopefully weren’t too over the top in their post game celebration.
Every time the girls play an actual soccer game, they learn something. Today's lesson of 19-0? The girls from Utah know how good this BH team is and watch out. Blues is here to stay. For example, my HS team played the Long Beach Poly Jack Rabbits in our own Christmas tournament back in the 80s. I got called up as a Fr to sit and watch my brothers get worked over. I got to play last 3 minutes and the nice players from Long Beach dunked on me. I went up for the block and it was on. I did hit a layup and i picked a guy who wasn;t paying attention on the end bounds after my layup. Two in a row and a fun time for sure. My dreams of UCLA ended after that game too. They kicked our ass and taught us how to play hoops in Laguna. I know they scored 100 on us. I think we got 43. No shot clock and they did not go four corners on us. I would hate it if a team played keep away in in any sports, especially hoops. I would walk off. Come and score and we will try and do the same. Let your GK play Striker in the second half. Sit the starters. Play with less players and give the Utah team a chance to find the net too. 37-0, wow!!

Q. Maybe typo? 9-0 and 8-0 sounds better......

Keep your credit card handy. You will soon owe me a couple of drinks ;)

My DD has been studying your goats moves....
Wait until my video is completed by my new pal I met on here. I found a few that just blue my mind....lol. She was too young. I'm waiting on defense videos so my dd can study the great one in AZ. Strikers only need to get by defense once to score. Defense is 100% the hardest spot. I tell my goat to always be willing to go where da coach puts you. I hear some college coaches might convert some players to what they need so they win. Looking forward to scrimmages in a few months. Practice road trip bonding and build team chemistry to help win. Timing is perfect!!!

Every time the girls play an actual soccer game, they learn something. Today's lesson of 19-0? The girls from Utah know how good this BH team is and watch out. Blues is here to stay. For example, my HS team played the Long Beach Poly Jack Rabbits in our own Christmas tournament back in the 80s. I got called up as a Fr to sit and watch my brothers get worked over. I got to play last 3 minutes and the nice players from Long Beach dunked on me. I went up for the block and it was on. I did hit a layup and i picked a guy who wasn;t paying attention on the end bounds after my layup. Two in a row and a fun time for sure. My dreams of UCLA ended after that game too. They kicked our ass and taught us how to play hoops in Laguna. I know they scored 100 on us. I think we got 43. No shot clock and they did not go four corners on us. I would hate it if a team played keep away in in any sports, especially hoops. I would walk off. Come and score and we will try and do the same. Let your GK play Striker in the second half. Sit the starters. Play with less players and give the Utah team a chance to find the net too. 37-0, wow!!

Q. Maybe typo? 9-0 and 8-0 sounds better......
The other two games were 18-0 and 16-1.

Just a poorly balanced bracket. The 3 strong teams had an ok tournament.

The other two games were 18-0 and 16-1.

Just a poorly balanced bracket. The 3 strong teams had an ok tournament.
I don’t know much about soccer in Utah. I know they are in the middle of high school soccer season right now. Are high school players allowed to play club during the season?
When do Utah club leagues have their first games of the season?

Soccer could use a mercy rule.

No real point in playing after it gets to 7-0. Just declare a winner and be done with it.
I'm against mercy rules. It's disrespectful to Fútbol, to players. And it's for pussies and for the weak. Teach your kids not to be pussies and take it holding their head high, like real men and women.
OQGZQNqIGwMhmbifLOZaZq-D1vtmfTXhLiH3FFtOgmU9WAxjq_gpLMdkRJNUDyRR-KMdPzP1FLVwuvjC2t5GxG1Ku1vHQ_wV0-OUI4btUuqHt-gnlUIiOM4g3cZshMpwXvjcNquOPuUPIqKVrHZleJFrO036OdLB0Xo

I'm against mercy rules. It's disrespectful to Fútbol, to players. And it's for pussies and for the weak. Teach your kids not to be pussies and take it holding their head high, like real men and women.
OQGZQNqIGwMhmbifLOZaZq-D1vtmfTXhLiH3FFtOgmU9WAxjq_gpLMdkRJNUDyRR-KMdPzP1FLVwuvjC2t5GxG1Ku1vHQ_wV0-OUI4btUuqHt-gnlUIiOM4g3cZshMpwXvjcNquOPuUPIqKVrHZleJFrO036OdLB0Xo
At least they’re wearing their own dojo’s uniforms

Reactions: sdb
Back