League Game Scores

They haven’t showed up in the “Brackets” section since mid December but for some reason they were still on the schedule when it came out. Warriors emailed about the spot but didn’t get a response. Interesting that Cal South waits until right before the tournament to remove them. We were also told that if we wait listed for Presidents we’d have to give up our spot in Mayors. Murrieta Surf is playing in Governors now.
860B9102-7C3C-4117-9145-B27A2EB68685.jpeg

They haven’t showed up in the “Brackets” section since mid December but for some reason they were still on the schedule when it came out. Warriors emailed about the spot but didn’t get a response. Interesting that Cal South waits until right before the tournament to remove them. We were also told that if we wait listed for Presidents we’d have to give up our spot in Mayors. Murrieta Surf is playing in Governors now.
View attachment 6203
should be a easy call for them you guys didn't lose in league and now are F3.

should be a easy call for them you guys didn't lose in league and now are F3.
We emailed them a few months ago when brackets came out to get wait listed but they said we’d have to forfeit our mayors spot to do that. We emailed when we saw Murrieta wasn’t listed in brackets and they didn’t reply. Murrieta has been gone since before the schedule was released and cal south waits until a couple of days before the tournament is supposed to start to drop them off the schedule

We emailed them a few months ago when brackets came out to get wait listed but they said we’d have to forfeit our mayors spot to do that. We emailed when we saw Murrieta wasn’t listed in brackets and they didn’t reply. Murrieta has been gone since before the schedule was released and cal south waits until a couple of days before the tournament is supposed to start to drop them off the schedule
nothing beats a phone call.

nothing beats a phone call.
Schedule dropped shortly after the last email with Murrieta still on the schedule. If they weren’t on there then I imagine we would have pressed the issue. At this point it’s too late we’ve been game planning for weeks for #8 on Blues

Kind of surprised 2012 Blue's Lime not playing in Governors. I know you're playing up, but still. Going to be grat
I think it would be more of a shock if they didn't.

Actually, I'm kind of shocked that the 2012 Blue's Lime Team is in Mayors rather than Governors? They are an exceptional team even if under age and I bet they come more prepared than most 2011s. There are a lot of exceptional teams I can't wait to watch!

Schedule dropped shortly after the last email with Murrieta still on the schedule. If they weren’t on there then I imagine we would have pressed the issue. At this point it’s too late we’ve been game planning for weeks for #8 on Blues

I've been following the 2012 Blues (lime) team for a while. You are making a mistake if you just focus on their forward. They have a handful of girls that can score the ball and they can score it in a lot of ways. Good luck to your team - even with the apparent sandbagging (from what I can tell from what I have read about the team) you might have gotten a bad draw.

I've been following the 2012 Blues (lime) team for a while. You are making a mistake if you just focus on their forward. They have a handful of girls that can score the ball and they can score it in a lot of ways. Good luck to your team - even with the apparent sandbagging (from what I can tell from what I have read about the team) you might have gotten a bad draw.
I’m just fucking with @Hodari. Of course they have an amazing team and I’m happy we’ll have the opportunity to play them in the group and maybe again later on in the competition.

Good luck to all this weekend
Good luck to all!! Let's show the soccer G_ds that you can compete hard and try to win, have incredible fun in competition and with your team, and keep it civil and encouraging for all of these girls. I follow and provide rank opinion, because I love watching these girls even other teams besides our own kids. Support and encourage each other and avoid conflicts out there. It's one game of thousands, so be logical. Still a lot of kickball out there, so enjoy the girls loving the competition and development. I personally can't wait for this weekend and can barely work today. LOL, going to try now. Passion and encouragement are great, but refs very rarely change their calls and no point in losing sleep over 1 tournament. Yes, partially lecturing myself! LOL!

Back