League Game Scores

They're a great team but like I said with our full team we could match them they didnt have any real threats that can score unlike the blues who we thought we can slow down by sticking someone on Hodari daughter at all time ,but boy were we wrong all the girls on that team can play and can strike the ball from anywhere
Just wondering why you feel that you shouldn't have lost? How did the game go? I saw it was a 4-0 score

Our refs didnt move more then 3 yards lol
Totally agree with you. It’s part of the game. Some calls will be made and some won’t. The keyword to your statement was “decent refs” some refs see how young the girls are and let handballs or throw ins slide. I just don’t agree with that. But like I said previously... it is what it is.

I can't be sure that is completely over the line but the ref doesn't look like he is in any position to determine that

Just saw the video and that ref is kind of concerning. Ball looks to go in about a foot in the goal and hit the goalie's foot and come out. Yeah, that sucks and you have to suck that up, but that ref?? He hovers at the midline and makes no attempt to even jog with the play? I don't know. I mean shouldn't they at least act like they care about the right call? This is concerning officiating to me. This is why parents get mad on the sidelines.

Just saw the video and that ref is kind of concerning. Ball looks to go in about a foot in the goal and hit the goalie's foot and come out. Yeah, that sucks and you have to suck that up, but that ref?? He hovers at the midline and makes no attempt to even jog with the play? I don't know. I mean shouldn't they at least act like they care about the right call? this is concerning officiating to me. This is why parents get mad on the sidelines.
That’s the refereeing we saw all weekend. It’s like they think it’s a break to ref these younger games.

Lol bro you guys beat us the first month together and we didnt even have a secure coach. We will see you guys again and we will see you should be embarrassed winning blast year state cup and playing again in the lowest level and still get smacked around by the blues after all that jersey pulling now the blues need new jerseys .

Dont get butthurt I'm being honest you guys ain't all that you beat us 4 zero on own goal and our bench playing the defense dont act like you dominated cuz we were in your box alot
I guess 17 goals in 2 games against you isn’t enough to prove we have any real threats that can score.

I'm kind of worried about officiating and budgeting for tournaments going forward thanks to the sucker puncher. I noticed a couple issues with officiating, because there was no sideline ref. and some of these refs. are not exactly active to keep up with the ball. I saw at least one game where this probably changed the outcome of the game and even advancement. Kind of sucks! Probably going to have to expect this and really play for insurance.
Totally agree! There were multiple Obvious handballs
They're a great team but like I said with our full team we could match them they didnt have any real threats that can score unlike the blues who we thought we can slow down by sticking someone on Hodari daughter at all time ,but boy were we wrong all the girls on that team can play and can strike the ball from anywhere
No threats, only goals. It’s unfortunate but our team
I guess 17 goals in 2 games against you isn’t enough to prove we have any real threats that can score.
it’s unfortunate but our team gets bored in games like that. The competition just isn’t there when we play teams like Ole black. There is no need to run up a score or play with all the strarters. Now, when we play teams like the 2012 lime team, there is that urgency and competitive vibe.

Jogo must be related to the other Ole parent that loved to talk non sense.

Lol bro you guys beat us the first month together and we didnt even have a secure coach. We will see you guys again and we will see you should be embarrassed winning blast year state cup and playing again in the lowest level and still get smacked around by the blues after all that jersey pulling now the blues need new jerseys .

Dont get butthurt I'm being honest you guys ain't all that you beat us 4 zero on own goal and our bench playing the defense dont act like you dominated cuz we were in your box alot
Why you crying about us playing mayors?? You said it your self, we belong there. Why should we be embarrassed by playing in mayors against teams like yours? You make zero sense! Playing in state cup with your bench as defense?? Really smart. I’m done with you man. Good luck with the off season.

Lol, you’ve got quite the imagination.

Legend G2011 parent ‍♀️ and I was walking right behind the goal when it most definitely went in!!! The goalie scooped it out fast and the ref was far. You most definitely had a goal there!!! SMH
I would like to start off by saying congratulations to all the teams that have advanced to the top 8.
@way up. Strongly agree with your statement. As State Cup is seen in my eyes as one of the biggest tournaments throughout the year, I was wondering why their wasn’t any sideline refs? I mean I get it... the girls are 8/9 years old but still! We’re still paying right?
Unfortunately for us... we scored a goal but the ref was too far to notice that the ball passed the line. He called it no goal. If this goal would’ve counted, we could’ve made it to the next round. Sucks for us but it is what it is.

Okay okay can we stop the Warrior vs Ole Black bickering now?
The bickering should stop.

The real question is why Warriors decided to come down to Mayor's when they were one of the strongest CSL teams throughout the league and tournament season. They have been on the forum wanting to be part of the conversation as to one of the strongest teams in SoCal. I can understand a drop to the Governor's Cup like Galaxy SB, Slammers Whittier, and Murrieta Surf did, but to Mayor's?

The real question is why Warriors decided to come down to Mayor's when they were one of the strongest CSL teams throughout the league and tournament season. They have been on the forum wanting to be part of the conversation as to one of the strongest teams in SoCal. I can understand a drop to the Governor's Cup like Galaxy SB, Slammers Whittier, and Murrieta Surf did, but to Mayor's?

CSL Bronze Alpha Standings

Whoever signed us up chose the Mayors option on the application. Once brackets were released and it was caught, we tried to move up to Presidents. We were told we would have to forfeit our spot in Mayors first with no guarantee of Presidents unless someone drops. Same for Governors. Didn’t want to take the risk of having no state cup so here we are.

We didn’t bring Warriors name into the conversation and honestly I’m surprised we’re still mentioned but I do think it’s cool. We definitely want to play teams that challenge our girls. Thankfully there are lots of strong teams remaining in Mayors including a few CSL bracket champions, a team we lost to in the CSL season and a 2012 team that beat us in one of the most exciting games our girls have played in.

Pretty disappointed that Murrieta Surf dropped to Mayors as they were a real threat at flight 1.

Anyways... what’s the next big tournament after state cup? Already itching for another tournament lol

Back