League Game Scores

@m0relife you seem to have a lot of knowledge for the 2011s. Please correct me if I’m wrong but two teams from each bracket advance to the second round correct? What’s your prediction?
Would love to see who you guys think will move on to the second round. Everyone is welcome to participate. Oh and btw...Bracket D looks intense!!!
I'll play:

Bracket A
Albion - 1st
Chelsea
Murrieta Surf
Eagles - 2nd

Bracket B
SD Blast
LA Galaxy OC - 2nd
Slammers HB Zermeno - 1st
Ole Red

Bracket C
Rebels - 2nd
Blues Rennie/Mulligan - 1st
LA Surf SO
SD Surf

Bracket D
LAGSD Medina
Blues Forsyth - 2nd
Legends - 1st
Slammers Cruz

Quarterfinals
A1 Albion vs C2 Rebels
B1 Slammers HB Zermeno vs D2 Blues Forsyth
C1 Blues Rennie/Mulligan vs B2 LA Galaxy OC
D1 Legends vs A2 Eagles

Semi Finals
Rebels vs Blues Forsyth
Blues Rennie/Mulligan
vs Legends

Finals
Blues Forsyth vs Blues Mulligan

Using last year's State Cup Presidents results for 2010's as reference and it looks like Top 2 teams from each bracket with no wild cards. Bracket D looks to be the the most competitive and every game is going to be important. Here are my way too early predictions for the whole thing.
Bracket A
Albion
Chelsea -
Murrieta Surf - 1st
Eagles - 2nd
Bracket B
SD Blast
LA Galaxy OC
Slammers HB Zermeno - 1st
Ole Red - 2nd
Bracket C
Rebels
Blues Mulligan - 1st
LA Surf SO
SD Surf - 2nd
Bracket D
LAGSD Medina
Blues Forsyth - 2nd
Legends - 1st
Slammers Cruz
Quarter Finals
A1 Murrieta Surf vs C2 Rebels
B1 Slammers HB Zermeno vs D2 Blues Forsyth
C1 Blues Mulligan vs B2 Ole Red
D1 Legends vs A2 Eagles
Semi Finals
Rebels vs Blues Forsyth
Blues Mulligan
vs Legends
Finals
Blues Forsyth vs Blues Mulligan

Governor's Top 4 Prediction: Blues Sarabia, Slammers Whittier, LAG SB, Worldwide EDA Elite and I predict Slammers Whittier to beat LAG SB in the final...

There are some VERY good team in Mayors. Some of them could compete in Presidents (CA Warriors & SDSC) but that's okay. Also, Blues 2011 Rennie-Mulligan Lime? I'll assume that is the 2012 team with some borrowed/new 2011 talent. Top 4 for me: CA Warriors, SDSC, Blues Lime, LAGSD Miszkelvitz and I predict SDSC over CA Warriors in the final.
I believe Blues Sarabia will be the team to beat in the Governor's Division. Don't count out Slammers Orange Huie to make some noise along with the teams mentioned above.

Hearing Ole Black walked off the field and forfeit against Slammers Cruz in the OC Surf north tournament. Anyone know what happened? @J0g0_B0nit0
Oh wow, if this is true there must be a reason other than getting outscored on the field... parent fight?? Bad ref?? If Ole walked off because of a lopsided score, that is no bueno! We need the intel before we can discuss further— anyone have insight ??? Please share!

Hearing Ole Black walked off the field and forfeit against Slammers Cruz in the OC Surf north tournament. Anyone know what happened? @J0g0_B0nit0
Looking at the scores sounds like it’s true. Cruz beat OC Surf 10-1 while OC Surf beat Ole’ 4-0 and then score from Cruz vs Ole is only 1-0 so doesn’t add up other than a 1-0 forfeit.

Lmao you heard wrong. They scheduled us to play at 8am and then at 330pm that's a 7 hour gap no one wanted to stay for that Surf did a horrible job using us as a filler team

Ole black played with 3 of their starters kt was our bad to even go to that tournament to donate 500 dollars to get thrown in the worse schedule I have ever seen in tournament play 7 hours apart
Looking at the scores sounds like it’s true. Cruz beat OC Surf 10-1 while OC Surf beat Ole’ 4-0 and then score from Cruz vs Ole is only 1-0 so doesn’t add up other than a 1-0 forfeit.

Can’t really speak for neither of the teams but from my understanding, Ole did not walk out, they never showed up to the match.
Congrats to CDA Slammers Cruz
Welp.. disregard my message, thanks for clarifying.
Not to throw shade at Surf but Surf tournaments are beginning to suck! Lost my respect after they cancelled our games in San Diego and only offered 25% money back like if it was our own fault.

Welp.. disregard my message, thanks for clarifying.
Not to throw shade at Surf but Surf tournaments are beginning to suck! Lost my respect after they cancelled our games in San Diego and only offered 25% money back like if it was our own fault.
You are totally right how do you change our game even later the day before

Hope it was a good tournament weekend for all of you. Congrats to all the winners

OC Tournament of Champions
Flight Blue - Blues Rennie/Mulligan - Great weekend for the #1 team in So Cal winning the tournament in dominant fashion. Was "So Cal Blues Michael" a combo of the Flight 1/Flight 2 team? Good showing from Slammers Huie. Undefeated CSL bracket winners Worldwide Elite had big losses and I personally expected much closer score lines than what I saw from them.
Flight White - Blues 2012 Limes - Thrashed the competition this weekend with a 26-1 scoreline. Have to be one of the favorites to win the Mayor's state cup. @Hodari's little unicorn has been scoring while playing with Blues 2010.

OC Surf North Winter Classic
Flight White - Slammers Cruz - Congrats to Slammers Cruz for a dominant performance in the OC Surf and a 9-1 win in the final against Legends West.
Flight Blue - Slammers Whittier Vasquez - Congrats. Another Flight 1 team dominating. Beat CSL team AC Brea a combined 17-1 the last two games of the tournament.

Coronado Holiday Cup
Silver Flight - LAGSD Miszklevitz - Lost to CSL Claremont Stars 2-1 in the group only to rebound and overcome them in the final. All teams had losses in the group stages so good work to SD Force Tennelle and Encinitas Express.
Bronze Flight - RSF Attack - Snuck out a 1-0 win against Cardiff Red, who had a dominant 14-0 scoreline, going into the final. In their Presidio bracket, Attack finished in 6th but beat Cardiff who finished in 2nd. They seem to have their number.

VC Fusion Winter Cup
G2011 - California Warriors - Interesting to see two CSL teams dominated two flight 2 SCDSL teams. CC Aztecs combined 9-2 scoreline against Real So Cal/Real So Cal SCV and CA Warriors went into the final without conceding a goal. Warriors beat Aztecs twice to win the trophy.

I got all of my predictions right except the Coronado Holiday Cup Bronze Flight but 6 out of 7 isn't bad! I also want to say shame on some of the tournaments for not inputting all of the results on the tournament pages.
Yes, the So Cal Blues Michael team included 3 players from his SC Blues Forsyth F1 team. The F2 team had a few girls unavailable and came in with 7 plus the 3 F1 players to bring a full roster of 10 to the tournament. Players from both F1 and F2 teams scored critical goals in tight matches to help the cause. The Worldwide Elite team out of the CSL was very physical similar to the Cerritos Slammers Cruz team, but without the same level of skill and athleticism. Regardless, they played tough, hard, and put up a good fight throughout the weekend.

I've been hearing about this PYSL Blast Team from San Diego I think? I read that they played Legends before. State cup is going to be really exciting with lots of talent!

LAGOC Quinn is out and the tournament is in need of a 4th team now.

View attachment 6110
It was a good decision by the LAGOC Quinn White team to find other games. I believe they are the 3rd or 4th team from that club at this age group behind the Laughlin and Gold Rose and maybe Curry teams.
Any idea who the Lulu FC team is and where they’re from? I heard they didn’t show up for their game against the Blues Forsyth team.

Any idea who the Lulu FC team is and where they’re from? I heard they didn’t show up for their game against the Blues Forsyth team.
No idea but I did see that they played Blues Mulligan 5v5 and the Blues Mulligan girls were juggling a few times before taking shots at the goal

Back