Labor Day weekend tournaments

Only Blues are allowed to recruit at this tournament or it’s open hunting opportunity for Slammers/Surf/Strikers/Legends as well?
Asking for a friend.
This is starting to remind me of the last odp tryouts when the goats were invited. This was right before that league, GDA was formed. Basically, it was open season to snatch up free agent goats because of the great age change. Every Doc was roaming the fields from all the top clubs. I was full of ego and just gushing with pride that all the Docs wanted my dd goals. I will be there. I already got two Pms from people asking me if this is legit and I told them this is the only game in town :)

Pretty simple. They are holding the event anyway.

After all, if the police won't break up indoor house parties, then they probably won't break up an outdoor soccer tournament.

I'm just hoping the parents all mask up and keep distance from each other. ( The last thing we need is a news article about soccer causing a covid outbreak. )
Trust me when I say this I been there to check the adult pick up and I see the blues Sc team “heartbreak “ parents with no mask all close to no social distancing. Am all for the kids to play but damm parents follow some rules. But then again it’s $$$ that why the league Individual wants nothing to with that tournament

Trust me when I say this I been there to check the adult pick up and I see the blues Sc team “heartbreak “ parents with no mask all close to no social distancing. Am all for the kids to play but damm parents follow some rules. But then again it’s $$$ that why the league Individual wants nothing to with that tournament
Can Pisicoli attend the event to asking for a friend
This is not a Cal South event, right? I'm asking for a friend who has a goat squad signed up and now they have a chance to go to Utah and guest play. Goats look for soccer games, not juggling contests. I need to know if you or anyone knows if this is a non Cal South event? I was told soccer fun will take place. My dd played in so many fo these fundraisers in the past and it was not Cal South owned. I'm getting a little tired of all this Cal South power just to play soccer. BTW, thank you kind person for looking out for the safety of all us in OC and checking out that rebel group of soccer players and parents. I would love to have you check out the beach this weekend as well. Monday, if you could, can you go check out South Coast Plaza's re, re, grand re-opening from the Corona Virus and report back to all of us what businesses are being perfect with the guidance asked from health pros. Are you and others you know involved in the soccer business somehow or someway?

Piscoli is here to piss on everyone’s parade. He’s the new soccer police of SoCal. Watch out. He’s showing up taking pics and videos and reporting to pad. There are no more tournaments happening in so cal anymore. Until our dictator Newsom says so will the goats go back to play :( Best bet is to go to Phoenix or Utah
Gonna get a ban again. Just dont mention N or T and we can talk about soccer.

Have you tried AZ or UT? What's the scoop?

Back