LA Surf Implodes

That’s Nick from Common Sense correct? Total flashback for me! I’ve been up in the Southbay(Torrance/Redondo) for 30yrs but I grew up in SD and my buddy played in reggae band that would play shows with those guys all the time at the Belly Up, Chillers in MB and Winstons in OB. Good times!!
Yes bro :)

My dd was hoping to get a chance to play his team today. He likes to talk to other teams players who are playing good that day. I won;t give specifics but my dd tells coaches like that to please not talk to her during the game and your embarrassing yourself. To be fair, I told my dd not to chirp back like that and do your chirping by winning the game. She really is working on doing better with the adults in charge of soccer. PV was way to powerful for our Fr and Sophs. I hope they win so we don;t have to play them again in playoffs. Way too risky for injury. I will say if they agreed to play possession soccer I would be interested in giving them a game. Maybe 5 passes in your half of the field before you boot it 75 yards up the field......jk everyone. They are very tough team to beat and I wish all the girls success and no one gets hurt today. I'm jealous our team isn;t playing today :)
I am very new here and I don’t like to bash anyone because most of the time I don’t feel I have the qualifications to do so. BUT soccerhelper your posts in this thread are actually totally totally Craziness. I don’t even understand what you are talking about. I actually in all honesty feel very sorry for you. Are you ok mentally? I mean you maybe Bipolar. Seriously. You need to take what you are posting here to your doctor because you clearly are having a mental issue. Maybe your trying to sound crazy. You are the one who is taking issue with what is going on with your daughter. I bet your daughter just wants to play soccer. If your allowing your daughter to hear your craziness that is very sad. How you respond to controversy is going to affect how your daughter deals with it too. Just stop already.

I am very new here and I don’t like to bash anyone because most of the time I don’t feel I have the qualifications to do so. BUT soccerhelper your posts in this thread are actually totally totally Craziness. I don’t even understand what you are talking about. I actually in all honesty feel very sorry for you. Are you ok mentally? I mean you maybe Bipolar. Seriously. You need to take what you are posting here to your doctor because you clearly are having a mental issue. Maybe your trying to sound crazy. You are the one who is taking issue with what is going on with your daughter. I bet your daughter just wants to play soccer. If your allowing your daughter to hear your craziness that is very sad. How you respond to controversy is going to affect how your daughter deals with it too. Just stop already.

New here? Yea right.......his DD is a both a baller and a very well raised kid and he doesn't need parenting advice from a random troll....there's my 2 cents.....

That’s Nick from Common Sense correct? Total flashback for me! I’ve been up in the Southbay(Torrance/Redondo) for 30yrs but I grew up in SD and my buddy played in reggae band that would play shows with those guys all the time at the Belly Up, Chillers in MB and Winstons in OB. Good times!!
Common sense! Those were good times fun shows

Even though I have questioned EJ, Helper, etc mental fitness, unless you read his beginning rants, understand the clubs and coaches his dd played under and have seen his growth over the last few months, shut up.

I’ve learned that people with high integrity (I picked that up with comments about his mother and church) hold people to a high standard (expect others to tell the truth, not bash children, don’t take bribes, be fair, etc) and when they are disappointed they fall hard. He is picking himself up so please give him a break.

That's all right. I'm still alive!!!!

The Soccerhelper character is a fictional creation of a wannabe scriptwriter.

hey Fact, why not just state your comments to a new member in a reasonable tone rather than telling @GirlsRule to “shut up”? Is this forum so caustic that it’s always about bashing?
I agree Fact. You did trigger me in July but I needed it to help me work through my pain. We all have pain in soccer. Let's try and be share are opinions without attacks. I will try and do my best as well

New here? Yea right.......his DD is a both a baller and a very well raised kid and he doesn't need parenting advice from a random troll....there's my 2 cents.....
You know I have no idea who his daughter is, I am only responding to his recent posts. If I was such a troll maybe I’d sure know a lot more about his baller daughter, which I think is great by the way. It is just the long ranting over the same thing it is unbelievable to me. So that’s all I got. I’ll just “Shut Up” and “Troll”

You know I have no idea who his daughter is, I am only responding to his recent posts. If I was such a troll maybe I’d sure know a lot more about his baller daughter, which I think is great by the way. It is just the long ranting over the same thing it is unbelievable to me. So that’s all I got. I’ll just “Shut Up” and “Troll”
You're spot on. But if you think this is bad, you should have seen the last few iterations of his persona. Those were even worse. He has a real way of taking any thread he posts in way, way off topic. He'll probably ditch this one and start a new one soon as he usually does when he goes too far off the ranch. He'll say thanks, he learned a lesson, etc. But then he'll inevitably get back to crazy town eventually. One of these times I hope he could really learn from it. But that's wishful thinking at this point. Best thing is to just keep on his posts on ignore and view them only if you're in the mood for crazy.

At least it brings some entertainment to this forum when it gets boring and yes, everyone has told him he is a bit wacky, - just like youth soccer, everyone has their opinion and judgements and often no one knows the whole story

hey Fact, why not just state your comments to a new member in a reasonable tone rather than telling @GirlsRule to “shut up”? Is this forum so caustic that it’s always about bashing?
If Girlsrule’s post was sincere he/she could have sent a DM, but no, it was meant to incite. Couching his/her comments in “I am new here” “BUT” does not add credibility.

If Girlsrule’s post was sincere he/she could have sent a DM, but no, it was meant to incite. Couching his/her comments in “I am new here” “BUT” does not add credibility.
Fact makes a great point. Mr Fact, if you said it just like this without "shut up" at the end makes one not get triggerred. But maybe the universe is using Fact to trigger us to get it all out. I wrote a 5 paragraph essay that I decided to delete all because of Fact.

I guess it “INCITED” You? LMAO But I’m guessing you’ll have some DRAMATIC words for me now. You are entertaining

I know Fact has a dislike for @Luis Andres and the way he talked to the kiddos and calling out their mistakes. Soccerhelper would really like to work through those issues without name calling. Seriously, we could do a 7am Saturday social call right here on the Socal Soccer Forum. I believe both Fact and Luis have good hearts. This is only something for the two of you to think about for after all this LA and OC stuff gets out. @Technician72 whats up in the rumor mill and IE? Arsenal and that Aroma club?

I guess it “INCITED” You? LMAO But I’m guessing you’ll have some DRAMATIC words for me now. You are entertaining
I always have the same foul attitude towards trash.

^this flippant comment is more than enough proof that you are just trying to troll and incite. Enough said.

Back