LA Galaxy to remove alliance program

Strikers southbay now beach fc officially announced.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1575823700591.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575823700591.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 53
  • FB_IMG_1575823727899.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575823727899.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 50
  • FB_IMG_1575823731901.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575823731901.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 47
Can Anyone confirm the rumor that Liverpool is going to charge $4100 for club
It's Liverpool, kind of like Mercedes. I saw lot's of tents with LA Galaxy of the OC on them today. Need new ones that say Liverpool. Need to pay for the free uniform kits. Need to make some good profit too. All coaches get raises too. Increase in price should be expected and with the new coaching philosophy from the champs.

$1,
The Liverpool cost per player is far more expensive by at least a $1000.
$1,000- per player? Per year? Mo Salah better be getting a raise next year. Unless OcLiverGalaxy is getting DA or ECNL, I’ve got to think lots of players will be “on tour” at tryouts.

It's Liverpool, kind of like Mercedes. I saw lot's of tents with LA Galaxy of the OC on them today. Need new ones that say Liverpool. Need to pay for the free uniform kits. Need to make some good profit too. All coaches get raises too. Increase in price should be expected and with the new coaching philosophy from the champs.
So, that's an informed "yes"? or an uninformed rambling?

My son is going to the tryout tomorrow in Seal Beach for Liverpool International, but wow $1,000 is steep. He was in the Galaxy OC and even just $500 seemed a lot.

So, that's an informed "yes"? or an uninformed rambling?
I have a friend whose son is all fired up putting on a Liverpool uniform. Dad told me it's more than last year but I couldn't get the total fees out of him. So, yes, some rambling from me but big fee increase. I hope that helps.....

Reactions: mlx
I have a friend whose son is all fired up putting on a Liverpool uniform. Dad told me it's more than last year but I couldn't get the total fees out of him. So, yes, some rambling from me but big fee increase. I hope that helps.....
“more than last year” doesn’t necessarily equate to “big fee increases”, but as we all know “big” is subjective

“more than last year” doesn’t necessarily equate to “big fee increases”, but as we all know “big” is subjective
OK, take out "big" and let's just say, "fee increase." Lastman said $1,000. I could tell my friend was embarrassed that's why I said "big." Maybe small price increase. I'm sure we will all find out soon. If I get Fact on the price I will let everyone know on the forum :)

Fee increase update: Last year it was $3K for Galaxy. My friends boy is looking at Coach Wallace team. $4100 is about right he said.
The benefits: Two practices a week, one "extra day" of strength & conditioning or classroom/Futsal, 30 scrimmages, 4 or 5 tournaments. He is very happy with the change and he said, "it's night & day" better deal than Galaxy.

My kids don't play there so I don't know what it was last year but I saw a letter from a friend with this year's fees and for "premier" it said 3,150 not including uniforms and 500 dollar "premier" fee applies in addition to the other fees. I'm guessing that is a big increase.

My kids don't play there so I don't know what it was last year but I saw a letter from a friend with this year's fees and for "premier" it said 3,150 not including uniforms and 500 dollar "premier" fee applies in addition to the other fees. I'm guessing that is a big increase.
Big is subjective to each individual family. $1,000 more for many is chump change. For others, it's a hell of a lot more than last year but like my buddy said, it's Liverpool and EPL now not La Galaxy and the MLS. Big difference and I hear coach Wallace is the real deal :)

That time of year again....

images

Seems like they’re adding another day of practice (“premier”) for their older flight 1s, and of course, charging more. To practice on turf, extra $500 on top of premier fee. If non-premier, prices a couple hundred more than last year

Can anyone confirm the rumor that Liverpool is going to charge $4100 for club
I'm trying to imagine my reaction as a parent if my kid was on Galaxy OC this past year and the coach tries telling me that my cost is going to be $4,100 lmao. Other than literally laughing in their face and telling them on the spot that we will look elsewhere, I'm sure things will go smoothly :rolleyes:. I predict this will not go well for OC Liverpool and all the "talent" will go to different clubs.

Back