LA Galaxy to remove alliance program

So, literally, they called you and said "Hey, "javiecua03", we don't like what you said in the forum, so, your son is out, bye."?
Yeah, I posted on Tuesday my son had practice Wednesday (they could saved us the trip to Irvine ) and they call me Thursday lol I was living it ohh well I guess they can’t take criticism and parent being concern about he’s son development

So, literally, they called you and said "Hey, "javiecua03", we don't like what you said in the forum, so, your son is out, bye."?
The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree so whatever dad says these days the kid is guilty as well. These asshole coaches hold leverage over our heads and some have a few things of value. YNT List, Training Center Invite, Full Ride, Playing Time, Positions and the nattiest of all, "I know all the college coaches so you better shut your mouth you punk!!!!!!"

Didnt FC Premier do some sort of LA Galaxy OC West affiliation last year? They are probably just moving back

No affiliation, group of 10 teams became an extension of sorts. Some are going back to FCP, some are going elsewhere, however will still utilize same facilities.

Liverpool is 2300.00 it includes 3 practices/week, uniforms, club and coach fees. friends daughter just tried out for them
Sounds like the girls are less. The boys are paying a lot more according to my buddy who is more than willing to spend extra for Liverpool. He said they didn't get much from Galaxy and their clan watches EPL every week, not MLS. He's die hard soccer fan and he told me yesterday that MLS is like "A" ball in Minor League Baseball.

I was told 3100 for the premier program when talking to the coach.
Plus this fee and that fee. I think the girls and maybe the U- Littlies might be lower? Maybe someone from the clubs can share ALL the fees. Many of us parents have been hit with all the extras we didn't account for mid season. Parents living check to check don't like the "mid season surprises" especially if your trying to be wise with your money and save some of it. If your not paying $3100 plus all the extras, then your not on the Premier Team. Sort of like DA and DPL. If you're not on the Premier Team then why would you want to be on a Liverpool Team from the Premier League? What's the "non" premier team called? DPL? Developmental Premier League?

The $4K estimate was pretty close when you add the team fees and additional tournaments or events. This season could be very expensive for those who sign up their kids.

Plus ref fees for games and scrimmages? 3 months of additional training after December? Been around a long time and this has got to be one of the slickest ways to nickel and dime someone. What happens after the first season? Do people leave in droves pissed off or do they just accept it and keep writing checks? They seem pretty confident that it will be the later..

Apparently OC La galaxy didn’t like my comments On this board and what I had to say about their development for my son age group. So they decide to end my son season short which half me was like really and the other half was like well F-U we know how your season will end and what type player your loosing not my loss. The same thing was said to the coach if the team doesn’t get better my son won’t play tournament or games. You have the team play butter up tournaments to what ??? Win vs flight 2/3 teams. Sad because my son really cared about the team. It’s funny how after my son left the team end up loosing the last 4/5games ‍♂. And how the team gets slaughter 10-0 . At the end of the day instead of coming to me asking what could be done better you guys punish the kid , am glad most the kids won’t be staying in the team because it opened the parents eyes.

Javiecua03, I’m a little confused. You said they kicked your son off the team last week, but they lost 4/5 games after he left? Did they play a tournament. Also, did you tell the coaches you weren’t coming back before you stated that on the forum?

Just trying to understand the sequence. Coaches will almost always punish the player after parents tell them they won’t be back the next year. Sounds like in your case, another parent may have read your comment and told the coach.

Either way, good chance to move on and start training with a new club and maybe join for state cup.

Back