LA County Revising Sports Guidelines on Tuesday 8/24 - per LA Times

So now all the kids at High School will be vaccinated in LA County. Does that mean new sports guidelines once again.
Why? There are schools in LA County that are not part of LAUSD.

IDK, but explain this:
"The California women's soccer team's home contest vs. Sacramento State scheduled for this afternoon will not be played today based on direction from UC Berkeley's campus and local health authorities."

At least they didn't waste too many words not explaining the reason. I do find it odd that the UC Berkeley campus can give "direction". I've seen talking and dancing robots, but being able to communicate with the "grounds and buildings" is some next-level sh1t.

"The California women's soccer team's home contest vs. Sacramento State scheduled for this afternoon will not be played today based on direction from UC Berkeley's campus and local health authorities."

At least they didn't waste too many words not explaining the reason. I do find it odd that the UC Berkeley campus can give "direction". I've seen talking and dancing robots, but being able to communicate with the "grounds and buildings" is some next-level sh1t.
I thought that was because of the fires in Norcal and the Air Quality Index?

Berkeley's research in that area has long been cutting edge. Their holistic communication and transcendent metaphysics department is second to none.*

*- on this plane.

Berkeley's research in that area has long been cutting edge. Their holistic communication and transcendent metaphysics department is second to none.*

*- on this plane.
As a proud Alumni of UC Davis (Go Aggies!), I respectfully submit exhibit 1 of “Slac-State” journalism and academic standards.

I don’t think it was the air quality because I haven’t had to close my windows due to smoke this week. I guess it’s possible that I didn’t notice the smoke either since smoky air is the new normal.

I heard today it was Covid Protocol. Maybe they feel that's too much information to share. I also heard Cal had a softball player playing goalie for a game due to injuries and Covid Protocol. It's not firsthand information, so take it for what it's worth. It could just be the Berkeley Campus giving "misdirection" instead of direction or poor translation of the direction from the holistic communication and transcendent metaphysics department.

Some complex are now starting to follow the COVID-19 County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health Protocol for Organized youth Sports

"Require all participants who are 12 and older, regardless of vaccination status, to take a COVID-19 test and submit proof of a negative test weekly if they train or attend camps at certain venues. Dignity Health Sports Park for example was cited among others.

Some complex are now starting to follow the COVID-19 County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health Protocol for Organized youth Sports

"Require all participants who are 12 and older, regardless of vaccination status, to take a COVID-19 test and submit proof of a negative test weekly if they train or attend camps at certain venues. Dignity Health Sports Park for example was cited among others.

Couple of game cancellations this past weekend due to positive covid tests...

Seems like only LA teams are doing it. Not sure if this will effect OC teams or Riverside, Ventura etc.

I can't keep up to be honest... lol

Couple of game cancellations this past weekend due to positive covid tests...

Seems like only LA teams are doing it. Not sure if this will effect OC teams or Riverside, Ventura etc.

I can't keep up to be honest... lol

Venue based in LA County, where people or teams come from is not material applies to all people who want to use those facilities in that County.

Haven't heard about those other counties, but nocal has some in the news.

Venue based in LA County, where people or teams come from is not material applies to all people who want to use those facilities in that County.

Haven't heard about those other counties, but nocal has some in the news.

My bad, I re-read your post. I skimmed through it and missed the Complex part

Back