LA County Revising Sports Guidelines on Tuesday 8/24 - per LA Times

Does anyone else think the state of Ca. will now fall into the vaccine mandate and mask mandates that is happening elsewhere?

Already happen at many public government funded places or property... LAUSD requiring the VAX,. CA universities to attend in person, live in the dorms, play Athletics need at least weekly tests and have heard some anti-vax people being dropped after certain dates after "exemptions" didn't check out.

College Team up north in a different conference that he knows some of the players, whole team out for two weeks due to COVID-19 protocols...( Tests)

I heard today it was Covid Protocol. Maybe they feel that's too much information to share. I also heard Cal had a softball player playing goalie for a game due to injuries and Covid Protocol. It's not firsthand information, so take it for what it's worth. It could just be the Berkeley Campus giving "misdirection" instead of direction or poor translation of the direction from the holistic communication and transcendent metaphysics department.
They did have a softball player in goal and she killed it and was the defensive player of the week! She used to play goalkeeper but went to Cal for softball.

Does anyone else think the state of Ca. will now fall into the vaccine mandate and mask mandates that is happening elsewhere?
100% Jose. I already prepped my dd a few months ago on the truth. She loves playing soccer matches bro and has put so much into over the last 11 years. However, she will never do the jab(s)+booster injections forever in order to have the honor to play soccer in college. Bye bye!!! I had a feeling this would happen and I'm not mad at all. College soccer is a trip from my perch these days.

I hope not...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I understand why you hope so. It's cool, I know when my kind is not welcomed anymore. Please help me relocate at least foco moso. It's been hard for folks like me who believe in the Nuremberg Code #1 and Article 7. However, I dont have it in me to fight with you guys anymore. You won the big race lat night and got the most mail in and drop off votes, like ever. You guys are nasty and tried to keep me from being born and now want my arms double Jabbed and boosters forever or get out of the state now!!! No choice for my body? I see the the piece of wood in your eyes that make you a hypocrite and I can;t be around low energy people anymore. I need to buy time. My dd soccer career is over soon so she can stay or leave too. You pro-vaxxers can have it all. Enjoy getting boosters forever.

I hope not...lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I understand why you hope so. It's cool, I know when my kind is not welcomed anymore. Please help me relocate at least foco moso. It's been hard for folks like me who believe in the Nuremberg Code #1 and Article 7. However, I dont have it in me to fight with you guys anymore. You won the big race lat night and got the most mail in and drop off votes, like ever. You guys are nasty and tried to keep me from being born and now want my arms double Jabbed and boosters forever or get out of the state now!!! No choice for my body? I see the the piece of wood in your eyes that make you a hypocrite and I can;t be around low energy people anymore. I need to buy time. My dd soccer career is over soon so she can stay or leave too. You pro-vaxxers can have it all. Enjoy getting boosters forever.

Learn math

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new Los Angeles County health order will be issued later this week requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all customers and employees in indoor areas of bars, wineries, breweries, nightclubs and lounges, the county's public health officer announced Wednesday.

Besides having a bouncer at the door of each place how might this might be enforced. Is every place going to hire Extra security or something?

This vax for not schism I'm not sure I particularly like to see the division so much, public safety is one thing but somethings are to be said about allowing choice and managing those risks.

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A new Los Angeles County health order will be issued later this week requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all customers and employees in indoor areas of bars, wineries, breweries, nightclubs and lounges, the county's public health officer announced Wednesday.

Besides having a bouncer at the door of each place how might this might be enforced. Is every place going to hire Extra security or something?

This vax for not schism I'm not sure I particularly like to see the division so much, public safety is one thing but somethings are to be said about allowing choice and managing those risks.
Also, there's something to be said about how the latest studies indicate that someone who recovered from COVID has greater immunity than those with only the vaccine.

I'm right behind you. couple years to retirement and a sophomore to get out of HS.

I'm right behind you. couple years to retirement and a sophomore to get out of HS.
It got super personal today with old dear pal. Some people with job for life are some of the most insensitive bastards I have ever met in my entire life. Selfish is a nice word for some of these people. I will say after he got two jabs as quick as he could run to the Doc, he has become even more selfish & heart has gotten hard as ice, like cold brick in the freezer. Dude was a cool guy before HRC lost. Once she lost he went ape shit and now with me anti Vax, he hates me. Old pal too bro, Not all pals WHO got the injection act like this, but I'm starting to see them change and it breaks my heart. They actually hate me Jose because I want freedom and will die for it. My wife is Native Cherokee bro. Someone at Apple store told her to sit somewhere else today if she wont wear a mask. Can you believe that? My wife said the dude was this big obese scared looking guy with fear written all over his eyes. She asked him if he was ok and he told her to "move away please" as if she had a virus to give him. These people are sick and scared little men. It's sad that dad is on here telling me to jab or please leave. I call it, "F.A.T." Fear, Anger and Terror. One FAT dude :( So sad but I can't handle it and having unhealthy people tell me to get a jab is insane. I'm a very strong Empath male. Scorpio Sun and very intense. Anyway, all signs are pointing to head East.

It got super personal today with old dear pal. Some people with job for life are some of the most insensitive bastards I have ever met in my entire life. Selfish is a nice word for some of these people. I will say after he got two jabs as quick as he could run to the Doc, he has become even more selfish & heart has gotten hard as ice, like cold brick in the freezer. Dude was a cool guy before HRC lost. Once she lost he went ape shit and now with me anti Vax, he hates me. Old pal too bro, Not all pals WHO got the injection act like this, but I'm starting to see them change and it breaks my heart. They actually hate me Jose because I want freedom and will die for it. My wife is Native Cherokee bro. Someone at Apple store told her to sit somewhere else today if she wont wear a mask. Can you believe that? My wife said the dude was this big obese scared looking guy with fear written all over his eyes. She asked him if he was ok and he told her to "move away please" as if she had a virus to give him. These people are sick and scared little men. It's sad that dad is on here telling me to jab or please leave. I call it, "F.A.T." Fear, Anger and Terror. One FAT dude :( So sad but I can't handle it and having unhealthy people tell me to get a jab is insane. I'm a very strong Empath male. Scorpio Sun and very intense. Anyway, all signs are pointing to head East.
Against my better judgement, I'll bite. Why is it that you think it will be any different to the east? Slightly less radical perhaps, but you're going to run into the same thing. People have the right to be safe, so vaccinate or test regularly, those are going to the choices everywhere soon.

Against my better judgement, I'll bite. Why is it that you think it will be any different to the east? Slightly less radical perhaps, but you're going to run into the same thing. People have the right to be safe, so vaccinate or test regularly, those are going to the choices everywhere soon.
Bite all you want, I love to debate. Espola got his ass handed to him by me and now he ignores me. Grace T destroyed him. He comes on with different avatars. Total loser and cheater who lies and deceives people all day with fake shit.

Blue color response: I'm driving East and looking to live in KOA Camp sites. I tested this already and the people have been super cool. I also have a very rich friend building a private RV Camping site in the Ozark Mountains in AK, where no one is wearing a freaking mask.

Green color response: Not outside of California and especially not out in the open and with nature. City people are jabbed and masked and that's not for me or me wife

Red color response: U R A POD for that comment and why I have to leave the state. I lost 45 pounds, BMI is excellent, no more high this or that, total six pack, no meat, no booze. Last, I choose to use my immune system that God gave me :)

Crush is response from my heart. You guys are so scared and full of fear. I believe you will be on the wrong side of history and your choice will be a bad one. I can;t handle low energy people like you so my wife and I will leave. KOA has some nice spots outside Nashville, TN. Cherokee National Forrest my be right down our ally. My real last name is Kirk and I come from the bloodline of WW and the Scottish Highlanders. I'm hear to seek justice for all the passed abuse from the Elitists over the years. Anyway dude, it's all yours for now. I hope to come back when all the vaxers have learned a lesson or two. Any other wokies or Robert the Bruce types have a question? Take a bite and debate the great crush. I will take the show on the road and share our story of survival with anyone on here.

Bite all you want, I love to debate. Espola got his ass handed to him by me and now he ignores me. Grace T destroyed him. He comes on with different avatars. Total loser and cheater who lies and deceives people all day with fake shit.

Blue color response: I'm driving East and looking to live in KOA Camp sites. I tested this already and the people have been super cool. I also have a very rich friend building a private RV Camping site in the Ozark Mountains in AK, where no one is wearing a freaking mask.

Green color response: Not outside of California and especially not out in the open and with nature. City people are jabbed and masked and that's not for me or me wife

Red color response: U R A POD for that comment and why I have to leave the state. I lost 45 pounds, BMI is excellent, no more high this or that, total six pack, no meat, no booze. Last, I choose to use my immune system that God gave me :)

Crush is response from my heart. You guys are so scared and full of fear. I believe you will be on the wrong side of history and your choice will be a bad one. I can;t handle low energy people like you so my wife and I will leave. KOA has some nice spots outside Nashville, TN. Cherokee National Forrest my be right down our ally. My real last name is Kirk and I come from the bloodline of WW and the Scottish Highlanders. I'm hear to seek justice for all the passed abuse from the Elitists over the years. Anyway dude, it's all yours for now. I hope to come back when all the vaxers have learned a lesson or two. Any other wokies or Robert the Bruce types have a question? Take a bite and debate the great crush. I will take the show on the road and share our story of survival with anyone on here.
You can buy an Island in the Bahamas somewhere around Turks and Caicos. Be like the Puritan settlers and start your own shit homie. Too many campsites are ran by “the man” and they’re not safe.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

You can buy an Island in the Bahamas somewhere around Turks and Caicos. Be like the Puritan settlers and start your own shit homie. Too many campsites are ran by “the man” and they’re not safe.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
54 years old and I was all in California. It's come down to jab and be like all the rest or find a new path. I have no boat to go outside of the USA and I can;t fly. You can have the city shit homie. I'm going outside and alone with my wife, my two dogs and just a few others. Bye bye

1631799793924.png

P.S. Dre, no surf lessons for you either. These are the consequences of a few ultra rich who got caught cheating and because they can;t or wont confess, they will make you their booster bitch for life. Have fun with the low energy folks.

54 years old and I was all in California. It's come down to jab and be like all the rest or find a new path. I have no boat to go outside of the USA and I can;t fly. You can have the city shit homie. I'm going outside and alone with my wife, my two dogs and just a few others. Bye bye

View attachment 11665
I object. What about the kids? The kids need you and like the city. Will you get the jab for the youngins?

Back