LA County Revising Sports Guidelines on Tuesday 8/24 - per LA Times

P.S. Dre, no surf lessons for you either. These are the consequences of a few ultra rich who got caught cheating and because they can;t or wont confess, they will make you their booster bitch for life. Have fun with the low energy folks.
Nah, I have a boat and an Island in the Bahamas. I’ve been a booster bitch since recruit training at MCRD; who in the hell knows what the Corps is shooting recruits and Marines up with and they have no say in the matter.
As my CO used to say “Dre, in the Corps we fight for democracy but live in a dictatorship.” Orders are orders; live with it.

I object. What about the kids? The kids need you and like the city. Will you get the jab for the youngins?
If my kids were younger then they would go with us. My son is almost done at State. He and his girlfriend will be joining us once my wife and I settle on where to make our home base. Many of my rich friends are buying land. Colin is looking at Ozark and building a private camp site for those who want to get away from the jabbers and all their fear. Time to build away from the city and suburbs. We will do KOA site ((avg night around $40 with all the hooks ups bro)) to scout where we will make home, homie. It wont be in the city. Hell no!!!

Nah, I have a boat and an Island in the Bahamas. I’ve been a booster bitch since recruit training at MCRD; who in the hell knows what the Corps is shooting recruits and Marines up with and they have no say in the matter.
As my CO used to say “Dre, in the Corps we fight for democracy but live in a dictatorship.” Orders are orders; live with it.
So true. They ((The Marines)) didnt take me or God stopped me somehow from passing an easy test that today I pass. I was good at obeying coaches but not teachers. My coaches all balled and could back up the talk. The teachers seemed like all talk and no action. I do believe I would have made an excellent Marine. Like I told you before, I went Holy Warrior instead for 30 years and tried to obey the Word of God and be like Christ. Try that out Dre for 30 years. Not no phonie pony either, but the real deal disciple of Christ 24/7. 7 days a week and hard core talks of openness to not sin. I really tried to be the best I could be. Attorneys got the best of me Dre and I will never go to a church or a church org to seek God ever again. I better stop. I going off on religious tangent. If you love your church, I bless you and this is not about one particular denomination or cult ((I follow a man or woman instead of Christ)). This is truly, truly about kids bro and how bad they have been treated over the thousands of years. You will soon find out what all this has been about. It's not about Joe or t or the jab or mask or no jab and lose it all because of being caught doing the worse nasty shot it will even make you change for the better. I have changed for the better.

so vaccinate or test regularly, those are going to the choices everywhere soon.
I'm not convinced this is inevitable. Delta appears to be on its way down and overall immunity will be pretty high once it burns out. The latest studies appear to indicate that having it confers better immunity than the shot. So, how do they reconcile that with a vaccine requirement? Enforcement will be challenging, expensive, and divisive. On the other end, how close is a state like Florida or Texas to requiring vaccine mandates? Seems like a long way to me.

Bite all you want, I love to debate. Espola got his ass handed to him by me and now he ignores me. Grace T destroyed him. He comes on with different avatars. Total loser and cheater who lies and deceives people all day with fake shit.

Blue color response: I'm driving East and looking to live in KOA Camp sites. I tested this already and the people have been super cool. I also have a very rich friend building a private RV Camping site in the Ozark Mountains in AK, where no one is wearing a freaking mask.

Green color response: Not outside of California and especially not out in the open and with nature. City people are jabbed and masked and that's not for me or me wife

Red color response: U R A POD for that comment and why I have to leave the state. I lost 45 pounds, BMI is excellent, no more high this or that, total six pack, no meat, no booze. Last, I choose to use my immune system that God gave me :)

Crush is response from my heart. You guys are so scared and full of fear. I believe you will be on the wrong side of history and your choice will be a bad one. I can;t handle low energy people like you so my wife and I will leave. KOA has some nice spots outside Nashville, TN. Cherokee National Forrest my be right down our ally. My real last name is Kirk and I come from the bloodline of WW and the Scottish Highlanders. I'm hear to seek justice for all the passed abuse from the Elitists over the years. Anyway dude, it's all yours for now. I hope to come back when all the vaxers have learned a lesson or two. Any other wokies or Robert the Bruce types have a question? Take a bite and debate the great crush. I will take the show on the road and share our story of survival with anyone on here.
That sounds like an excellent plan if you aren't happy with the way things are headed, at least in the near term. If you separate yourself from the bulk of the population, you'll have to deal with less of this sort of thing.
I'm just reporting the way it is whether we like it or not. And BTW, you have no idea who I am or what my choices are. Easy tiger.

I'm not convinced this is inevitable. Delta appears to be on its way down and overall immunity will be pretty high once it burns out. The latest studies appear to indicate that having it confers better immunity than the shot. So, how do they reconcile that with a vaccine requirement? Enforcement will be challenging, expensive, and divisive. On the other end, how close is a state like Florida or Texas to requiring vaccine mandates? Seems like a long way to me.
I love how you write. I write with deep emotion and from personal pain from the past that I feel, so take everything with a grain of salt, it's just how I feel at any given moment. On top of that, I am super open with my inner thoughts, which for some reason bothers those in high places. They really want my kind out. You do see that, right? Same assholes on FB when HRC lost to t. Seriously, the same punks are now telling me the only choice folks like me will have is shot, mask up, test, contact trasing, boosters and more boosters. That's the only choice folks will have according to super cell and others like dad and espola and that GG ((EOTL fella who threaten me and my dd)). These same DHs stole soccer, I swear. They want it all and do not want to share with those who think critically, ask a few questions and who have the ability and the strength to probe and poke, even those who can ruin your reputation, lie about being a club hopper and all sorts of cheating scams we all find ourselves in. This is Gotham City as we watched at the movies. Where is Batman? I only see Jokers and felons.lol!

Last edited:
That sounds like an excellent plan if you aren't happy with the way things are headed, at least in the near term. If you separate yourself from the bulk of the population, you'll have to deal with less of this sort of thing.
I'm just reporting the way it is whether we like it or not. And BTW, you have no idea who I am or what my choices are. Easy tiger.
Ok Tiger. Thanks for reporting the news as you see it. Who are you super cell? BTW, try catching a wild cat ((tiger)) locked in a room with no windows and you have to catch him with your bare hands so you can give him a shot. The wild Tiger is pissed off, hungry, thirsty and lost it all and it's your job to calm the kitty. That's what is going on and what you and so many like you who bite on my satire need to see. Deal with it, I am!!!

If my kids were younger then they would go with us. My son is almost done at State. He and his girlfriend will be joining us once my wife and I settle on where to make our home base. Many of my rich friends are buying land. Colin is looking at Ozark and building a private camp site for those who want to get away from the jabbers and all their fear. Time to build away from the city and suburbs. We will do KOA site ((avg night around $40 with all the hooks ups bro)) to scout where we will make home, homie. It wont be in the city. Hell no!!!
Camping on BLM land is free homie…FYI

And no, I’m not talking about Black Lives Matter Land.

Some Walmarts are cool with sleepover. Also, rest stops in California is free for 8 hours. Here's my plan bro. I will take the wife and stay at the beach all day for free ((have annual free pass brah)) with RV/Trailer ((not sure yet)) and just work from the beach. It closes at 10pm. I'll drive South on the 5 fwry and crash at the rest stop until 8am. CHP will knock on my window if I go over the 8 hours. This is Marine Country and super safe. I will then go to Cardiff and chill at beach all day and work the phones. Leave at 10pm and head North on 5 fwry and sleep at Rest Stop again. I can do that all day and night and it's all free and I get to be on the beach still. This is what my brain is saying if I want to stay in California. I'm 99% out of here, I just dont know when.

Some Walmarts are cool with sleepover. Also, rest stops in California is free for 8 hours. Here's my plan bro. I will take the wife and stay at the beach all day for free ((have annual free pass brah)) with RV/Trailer ((not sure yet)) and just work from the beach. It closes at 10pm. I'll drive South on the 5 fwry and crash at the rest stop until 8am. CHP will knock on my window if I go over the 8 hours. This is Marine Country and super safe. I will then go to Cardiff and chill at beach all day and work the phones. Leave at 10pm and head North on 5 fwry and sleep at Rest Stop again. I can do that all day and night and it's all free and I get to be on the beach still. This is what my brain is saying if I want to stay in California. I'm 99% out of here, I just dont know when.
You can also go north and travel the ALCAN until you hit Alaska. Alaska is beautiful and according to Sarah Palin you can even see Russia!

haha, I spent all summers living on BLM land so I have a hard time pivoting my brain to the other BLM....Kinda like the major PPE (phillosophy, Political scene an economics) my DDD is considering brain doesn't move from the other PPE

So now all the kids at High School will be vaccinated in LA County. Does that mean new sports guidelines once again.
Probably yes. College athletes in California schools are fully vaccinated but they still test weekly. Mainly because the people they interact with outside school may still not be vaccinated.

Good news is the positivity rate in fully vaccinated young are super low. USC tests thousands of students weekly. Their positivity rate is between only 0.2-0.4% even during surges in the surrounding community. 130 people out of 37000.

Check your facts Kicking. Delta is appearing to slow down some, yes, and there will be some immediate immunity but many studies have shown naive/natural COVID infection and subsequent immunity (if you survive, which is still a big if) is short lived. Much less than immunity from the vaccine. Just look at how many people have gotten COVID twice, and in many instances the second time was worse than the first. Whereas vaccinated who have gotten infected, most had a mild cold. Anti-vaxxers come up with every excuse in the book....its pathetic

Moderna CEO on the news today says they expect Covid pandemic to end next year. Because Delta is so contagious they expect most everyone to have either gotten the vaccine or be infected by Delta. So most will have some type of immunity if they survive.

Moderna is testing a 2022 booster shot that will cover both Delta and Beta variants.

Moderna CEO on the news today says they expect Covid pandemic to end next year. Because Delta is so contagious they expect most everyone to have either gotten the vaccine or be infected by Delta. So most will have some type of immunity if they survive.

Moderna is testing a 2022 booster shot that will cover both Delta and Beta variants.
God I hope I do. I guess my pal will get his boosters. I'm good with whatever anyone feels is best for their body.

Check your facts Kicking. Delta is appearing to slow down some, yes, and there will be some immediate immunity but many studies have shown naive/natural COVID infection and subsequent immunity (if you survive, which is still a big if) is short lived. Much less than immunity from the vaccine. Just look at how many people have gotten COVID twice, and in many instances the second time was worse than the first. Whereas vaccinated who have gotten infected, most had a mild cold. Anti-vaxxers come up with every excuse in the book....its pathetic
There is a whole thread in Off Topic on vaccines, I suggest you propose your theories there.

Back