Is Surf Cup happening?

i said they worked better than nothing from the beginning but the scientist lied to the american people and told us they didn't. But now that Kim
Jung Newsome has a billion dollars worth of masks laying around he will be pushing the mask thing.
I agree with you that the march statements were dishonest. But saying masks are "shoved down our throats" is not helpful. We need the masks.

If you like, wear a mask that says "Newsome is an idiot".

But wear one. It's part of how we will beat this thing.

With Surf Cup now scheduled for Labor Day weekend, it would be after the current stated NCAA black out period.
There will be no Tournament or Fall Sports! The virus is getting bad again. There will be no fall sports. NCAA basketball coaches are asking the NCAA to push the season to January or until there is a vaccine. Unfortunately but maybe this is the right thing do given the spike in #'s of Covid...

There will be no Tournament or Fall Sports! The virus is getting bad again. There will be no fall sports. NCAA basketball coaches are asking the NCAA to push the season to January or until there is a vaccine. Unfortunately but maybe this is the right thing do given the spike in #'s of Covid...
lets see if there is a spike in deaths before canceling things in the fall. the recovery rate for healthy people is 99.94% (CDC) over 65 compromised immune systems and unhealthy should isolate themselves until there is a vaccine. the rest should move forward

You should probably go lock the doors and hide. Since when did a vaccine solve the problem? Flu is still around every year, even though there is a vaccine. The kids will be back in school and sports will be played in the fall.

You should probably go lock the doors and hide. Since when did a vaccine solve the problem? Flu is still around every year, even though there is a vaccine. The kids will be back in school and sports will be played in the fall.
You sound so certain, but you shouldn’t.

I think Guru is hoping for the best with his predictions and I like that. Here's my predictions. No one healthy will die from Corona playing soccer. Someone with diabetes will die from it though. A friend of friend knew a man in Lake Elsinore that just died from the virus. He wrote on facebook three days before he died, "I F up and went to a party and now I have Corona." He had self quarantined for three months before he went out because of his health. He was over weight and had diabetes and died three days later. He took a chance and he died. He also admitted that he f up, not someone else fault. That is taking personal responsibility. RIP Steve!!! It's time to be brave and let the kids play. Don't come to the park if you have health risk. It's pretty simple folks. I'm shocked with some of you WHO just don;t get it :)

I think Guru is hoping for the best with his predictions and I like that. Here's my predictions. No one healthy will die from Corona playing soccer. Someone with diabetes will die from it though. A friend of friend knew a man in Lake Elsinore that just died from the virus. He wrote on facebook three days before he died, "I F up and went to a party and now I have Corona." He had self quarantined for three months before he went out because of his health. He was over weight and had diabetes and died three days later. He took a chance and he died. He also admitted that he f up, not someone else fault. That is taking personal responsibility. RIP Steve!!! It's time to be brave and let the kids play. Don't come to the park if you have health risk. It's pretty simple folks. I'm shocked with some of you WHO just don;t get it :)
Little League is in full training mode in local parks. Some kids wear masks and some don't, same with coaches. A lot of little kids just having fun training and hanging out with their buddies.

Before the player can go on campus and in person visits. Zoom meetings, phone calls and texts are still happening. By the way the dark period does not include d2 and d3 and NAIA at this point.

Before the D1 coach can attend surf cup for in person recuiting.

Those other things you can do without surf or any tournaments for that matter. 1-1 meetings with the player zoom or not for D1 is not covered.

At the peak, Polio killed 500,000 people a year worldwide. Deaths from COVID worldwide today is 516,000. I guess comparing the 2 is more than appropriate.
Way to pick a specific point in history to fit your narrative, I’m sure in your mind that makes you right.

Back