Is Surf Cup happening?

As far as I can tell Albion Showcase is still on. Can't imagine it doesn't get canceled, but at least your getting 90% of your money back. Hmm, maybe there is a possible business opportunity there...

With Surf Cup now scheduled for Labor Day weekend, it would be after the current stated NCAA black out period.

So your predicting what the NCAA will do now?

Heard the same about August but they extended it already 3x and the panel I participated in say it may well be into the fall.

So your predicting what the NCAA will do now?

Heard the same about August but they extended it already 3x and the panel I participated in say it may well be into the fall.
If they are having a season why couldn't they recruit? The players I know have all been given their report dates including some have already left. At least at the D1 level.

Not predicting. Just stating current facts....is that a problem?

Why would it be?

Surf already did that, they assumed that the Dead period would end july & Aug, and that become a problem for them when it didn't.

What will happen in future? I dunno but until the NCAA say it's over the blackout continues.

If they are having a season why couldn't they recruit? The players I know have all been given their report dates including some have already left. At least at the D1 level.

Are you filmiar with in person recuiting during the dead period?

the “dead period” restriction – a ban on in person interaction with perspective student athletes.

NCAA has for the 4th consecutive time extended the dead period with no indication that will end.

Report back for play or colleges is a separate thing.

Why would it be?

Surf already did that, they assumed that the Dead period would end july & Aug, and that become a problem for them when it didn't.

What will happen in future? I dunno but until the NCAA say it's over the blackout continues.
So if all things stay as they are currently scheduled with no change (therefore not trying to predict the future), what happens?

So if all things stay as they are currently scheduled with no change (therefore not trying to predict the future), what happens?

Do you like pies in the sky?

If everything stays the same NCCA does the same thing the have for the last 4 months. Not predicting just stating the facts. If nothing where to change why would they change?

Thanks for providing my point.

Do you like pies in the sky?

If everything stays the same NCCA does the same thing the have for the last 4 months. Not predicting just stating the facts. If nothing where to change why would they change?

Thanks for providing my point.
You are strong historical events that are factual. Although you are likely right, you are in fact “predicting” something they are likely to do. However the actual fact is that the deadline is set to expire 8/31.

So if nothing changes, it expires...period.

Let's hope things work out eventually. Things change so much & quickly nowadays hard to keep up , you never know.

Governor announced new restrictions today for 17 counties including LA and OC but San Diego not included

Let's hope things work out eventually. Things change so much & quickly nowadays hard to keep up , you never know.

Governor announced new restrictions today for 17 counties including LA and OC but San Diego not included
Plus the city of LA just cut $150,000,000 to police. NYC and LA are making some big changes. I hope this all works out.

You are strong historical events that are factual. Although you are likely right, you are in fact “predicting” something they are likely to do. However the actual fact is that the deadline is set to expire 8/31.

So if nothing changes, it expires...period.

You know better, letting something expire is but one of the possiblily just like it is for your driver's license.

You're appear to be assuming the NCCA will let the blackout expire and do nothing else. Not sure why? Call it what you want but predicting nothing changes or going with the status quo seems like a huge stretch given the times.

He has a billion dollars worth of masks he bought from china that he has to try and make a profit on....yes he will be forcing masks down our throat

Masks work. Wear a MAGA mask if you prefer, but there is no sense in infecting other people just to make a political point.
i said they worked better than nothing from the beginning but the scientist lied to the american people and told us they didn't. But now that Kim
Jung Newsome has a billion dollars worth of masks laying around he will be pushing the mask thing.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the trend on masks has been changing very, very recently, and its straight from the top.
ya, i see that but the scientist should have been honest with us and not lied. then the media has to play their games so instead now people are fighting it and each other.

He has a billion dollars worth of masks he bought from china that he has to try and make a profit on....yes he will be forcing masks down our throat
All are single use, disposable KN95 masks. He can’t sell them cause there are millions floating around in WH’s around California brought in by private sector people.

just glad the media called him out which pressured BYD to give him a rebate.

Back