Insurrection hearings

Mo Brooks said (perhaps in a moment of weakness) that he wore body armor under his clothing when speaking at t's Jan. 6 rally on the Ellipse and later that day because he had been warned there might be trouble. Who warned him? And why?
Fair question and should be asked, along with many others.

No, he's not. He is speaking very clearly about the style of debate practiced by many participants here. Perhaps you didn't realize what you were doing, but I suspect you are just wanted to play in the game but you have realized that you don't have the right equipment.
you are also babbling, but nice try... His usual tactic of painting someone in a political lens is weak.

you are babbling
That's what cheaters do when they get caught red handed. Most cheaters when they get caught just give up and admit the cheating. Not this group. Add the shit they do to kids before and after their born, you got me all in until I die or this gets fixed. I was born for this. Lastly, I will say very, very soon the military will take over. Large ass Cruise ships can be seen out in Long Beach. Helicopters rounding up evil as I speak. Let's let them sort stuff out. Cheating to win election and lying about this and that is serious. Look at how EOTL is rearing his ugly head today. Three headed monster. These people are evil.

I'm willing to give you another chance -- why did you post "it would be an unprecedented indictment on Congress and the DOJ"?
God is willing to give you another chance and some am I. We need you to agree to no more cheating or lying. Deal or no deal?

You are late to the game. What makes you think I would defend this? Are you incapable of detecting my disdain for politicians?
I too am not fond of politicians. I am far more disdainful of liars and con men. And, sorry if I didn’t read the entire days responses before I provided the enlightenment you requested.

Ever notice he never makes a defense of his positions? I am guessing incapable.
11 years and counting. He said change could never happen and I said change is coming three years ago. Now that it is, he's on the wrong side of history. Today is going to be EJ's last day Hound. In Fact, I will NEVER come back. If you got my cell# and want to grab a cold one when any of you are in OC, hit me up. I had to come here to finish what I started. These people are liars and they lie all the time. Cheaters in soccer too. Just wait until ALL the shit hits the fan. Swamp creatures who kill Kids Kuz. I will post two more songs to end EJ's time. Dom, it's all yours.

You seemed to be doing exactly what you were attempting to pin on me, hiding in politics. If not for the politics of the matter you may have been able to explain the comment E asked you to.
I've made it clear that political leanings do not steer my thinking. You choose to not recognize it.

JAN 6 and it's aftermath is a great example of divisive politics and opportunistic politicians.

:rolleyes: - I should feel so honored.

Who provides oversight for the the capitol police? The FBI?

Out of curiosity, I looked this up the other day. It is overseen by a 4-member committee composed of The Architect of the Capitol, the Sergeants at Arms of the House and Senate, and the Chief of the Capitol police. The FBI has nothing to do with oversight.

Who provides oversight for the DOJ?

I've made it clear that political leanings do not steer my thinking. You choose to not recognize it.

JAN 6 and it's aftermath is a great example of divisive politics and opportunistic politicians.

It seems there is an effort underway to nail down those opportunists.

Out of curiosity, I looked this up the other day. It is overseen by a 4-member committee composed of The Architect of the Capitol, the Sergeants at Arms of the House and Senate, and the Chief of the Capitol police. The FBI has nothing to do with oversight.

Who provides oversight for the DOJ?
The additional question was who provides oversight for the FBI. not that the FBI provided oversight for the capitol police.

Back