Insurrection hearings

If only Husker, Espola and his evil twin EOTL had a heart. After trying for so long to help these heartless humans, I hand them over to Lucifer. I tried you guys. These guys laugh at babies that are killed so they can stay alive longer. BTW, I super appreciate all the lovely PMs and text message from those here with with good hearts. God knows, trust me :) These weeds will be dealt with by the Master Farmer. Only the Famer will separate the wheat from the weeds. Those with good hearts stay and those with bad hearts leave. Prepare for thee harvest.

1627672539825.png

Last edited:
Political theater, must see TV, big crocodile tears- a waste of your tax dollars. We will get nothing positive out of this. What will happen is more division.

Plenty of questions need to be answered but none will be. What did the FBI do? Who made decisions to not properly establish security. Why were requests denied. It's appropriate to apply politics to some of this but to not get to the bottom of bad decisions and hold those people accountable is absurd. It's not surprising though. Political junkies eat this crap up and media dinosaurs will amplify this waste of time to try and boost their dreadful ratings. Suckers will watch this drama unfold and feel so proud that our government is wasting resources to patriotically get to the bottom of something.

It's a good thing that we can chew gum and walk at the same time. The rest of the country will continue to march on.
Why is it you see investigating an attempt to divide this nation by lies, conspiracy theories and paranoia as something that will further divide this nation? Maybe you are afraid of what they will find and that might divide some actual people of good conscience from the t-cult?

Why is it you see investigating an attempt to divide this nation by lies, conspiracy theories and paranoia as something that will further divide this nation? Maybe you are afraid of what they will find and that might divide some actual people of good conscience from the t-cult?
Why is it Pelosi didn't allow certain repubs to participate.

It is a show trial. Much like their little impeachment efforts. All show for the sheeple but no substance.

Who ever said I was against an investigation. My point is that it's going to be political theater. There are plenty of questions that need to be answered.

Your partisan blinders are firmly in place and you are blind to other concerning details that should come out. Let the chips fall where they may. If there is a smoking gun that connects your orange boogey man, then so be it - Justice should be served.

What we should also find out is what the DOJ new in advance (all signs indicate they were very aware). The FBI has a rather easy time infiltrating the groups that were involved. They didn't just miss it. If they knew, why didn't they do anything about it? Who directed them to not do anything. Why didn't the capitol police plan appropriately? Who controls them? They had the info. It goes on and on. Those that watch the circus will focus on the dramatic storytelling of teary eyed law enforcement officers that are being exploited by the political caste. And you will be fixated and satiated, just as the politicians want. You may even shed a tear and claim to be a patriot.

I know you are not naïve but you are a political creature consumed and offended by trump. Political behavior usually doesn't address or solve problems. This will eventually come to nothing, no problems will be solved, people will be exploited for political gain then thrown the curb. Politicians are so good at enduring.

Who ever said I was against an investigation. My point is that it's going to be political theater. There are plenty of questions that need to be answered.

Your partisan blinders are firmly in place and you are blind to other concerning details that should come out. Let the chips fall where they may. If there is a smoking gun that connects your orange boogey man, then so be it - Justice should be served.

What we should also find out is what the DOJ new in advance (all signs indicate they were very aware). The FBI has a rather easy time infiltrating the groups that were involved. They didn't just miss it. If they knew, why didn't they do anything about it? Who directed them to not do anything. Why didn't the capitol police plan appropriately? Who controls them? They had the info. It goes on and on. Those that watch the circus will focus on the dramatic storytelling of teary eyed law enforcement officers that are being exploited by the political caste. And you will be fixated and satiated, just as the politicians want. You may even shed a tear and claim to be a patriot.

I know you are not naïve but you are a political creature consumed and offended by trump. Political behavior usually doesn't address or solve problems. This will eventually come to nothing, no problems will be solved, people will be exploited for political gain then thrown the curb. Politicians are so good at enduring.

I wish I had your assurance about the future.

and around you go..that dog just doesn't hunt..
I always find it humorous when someone, like you, who can’t, won’t, explain their statement desperately attempts to put the onus of a stalled conversation on the other party. Yes it’s obvious, been seeing that same tactic in here for almost a decade . . . always a righty who most likely was only parroting one of their favorite media outlets that gave sketchy reasoning in the first place, but that reasoning was simply accepted. Hard to say it out loud to nonbelievers eh?

Meanwhile, the lunatics are panicked because of this chart -- yes, this chart:
Daily Confirmed COVID deaths.png

Did you realize that was the extent of what we're facing? That little bit of nothingness at the end of the chart there?

The insurrectionist party was given a chance to join the investigation, but they only wanted to burn it down, just like you. Where was trump, what did he know, when did he know it and what did he do. Who else wore riot gear under their clothing and why? Lots of good questions to be asked. Or maybe they should just question Hillary for 11 hours again?

I always find it humorous when someone, like you, who can’t, won’t, explain their statement desperately attempts to put the onus of a stalled conversation on the other party. Yes it’s obvious, been seeing that same tactic in here for almost a decade . . . always a righty who most likely was only parroting one of their favorite media outlets that gave sketchy reasoning in the first place, but that reasoning was simply accepted. Hard to say it out loud to nonbelievers eh?
you can keep your politics, hide behind them, whatever makes you feel better.

The insurrectionist party was given a chance to join the investigation, but they only wanted to burn it down, just like you. Where was trump, what did he know, when did he know it and what did he do. Who else wore riot gear under their clothing and why? Lots of good questions to be asked. Or maybe they should just question Hillary for 11 hours again?
hillary, trump, all the same to me.

Reading comprehension is easier when the blinders come off. I've already stated everything should be on the table. What did trump know, what did pelosi, what did the other schmucks know. Please educate me on the riot gear wear.

you are babbling

hillary, trump, all the same to me.

Reading comprehension is easier when the blinders come off. I've already stated everything should be on the table. What did trump know, what did pelosi, what did the other schmucks know. Please educate me on the riot gear wear.

Mo Brooks said (perhaps in a moment of weakness) that he wore body armor under his clothing when speaking at t's Jan. 6 rally on the Ellipse and later that day because he had been warned there might be trouble. Who warned him? And why?

Back