Insurrection hearings

I can't believe I have to ask this. What was the reason for their trespass?
I can't believe I have to help you clarify what you're asking. Establish who was actually there to find out who "their" is and you should be able to come up with a reason.

First off those who peddle this as insurrection don't know what they are talking about. Zero understanding of what insurrection is.

Further if there was evidence of these people trying to overthrow the government the gov would be charging them for that. Since the gov is not, it tells you all you need to know..ie they have no actual evidence of these people trying to overthrow the gov. It is a far cry to call trespassing, insurrection.

The press and the Dems (same thing) use the word insurrection, and sheeple like you nod your head and believe that is what happened.

Watch the convictions and or what they attempt to charge the people for. It isn't insurrection. It isn't even close. Trespassing and obstruction are exceedingly MINOR offenses.

Much like the Russian Hoax, the dems and the media hyped up a narrative that was false.

You didn't answer the question.

You didn't answer the question.
Actually I did.

You have to tell me why the gov isn't charging them for insurrection and instead are charging trespassing. If as you "think" trespassing" is the pre cursor for the insurrection charge, then why isn't the government charging insurrection?

The fact that they are doing minor offenses such as trespassing and obstruction means they have no evidence of insurrection. Otherwise they would make that charge.

You can pretend the trespassing means insurrection, but the fact is the charges are far from insurrection.

Sorry your fantasy was burst again. By again I am sure you were a fervent believer of the Russian Hoax and still believe there is something there.

Take off your tin foil hat.

Actually I did.

You have to tell me why the gov isn't charging them for insurrection and instead are charging trespassing. If as you "think" trespassing" is the pre cursor for the insurrection charge, then why isn't the government charging insurrection?

The fact that they are doing minor offenses such as trespassing and obstruction means they have no evidence of insurrection. Otherwise they would make that charge.

You can pretend the trespassing means insurrection, but the fact is the charges are far from insurrection.

Sorry your fantasy was burst again. By again I am sure you were a fervent believer of the Russian Hoax and still believe there is something there.

Take off your tin foil hat.

Show me the video of all those rioters chanting "Trespass! Trespass! Trespass!".

They are being charged with things like trespass (which I guess in your mind includes things like criminal assault) because those are the easy to prove crimes -- they are on video and in many cases, the insurrectionists themselves have bragged about their behavior. Charges for the more treasonous crimes will come after investigations into the conspiracies that led them there by competent agencies like federal grand juries and Congressional committees.

Show me the video of all those rioters chanting "Trespass! Trespass! Trespass!".

They are being charged with things like trespass (which I guess in your mind includes things like criminal assault) because those are the easy to prove crimes -- they are on video and in many cases, the insurrectionists themselves have bragged about their behavior. Charges for the more treasonous crimes will come after investigations into the conspiracies that led them there by competent agencies like federal grand juries and Congressional committees.
Fantasy land.

If they could charge them with insurrection they would. They are not because the facts don't support their case.

You have been led to believe it is cut and dry. And yet when the gov is going to court they are not even bothering to try.

That tells you all you need to know.

Keep the tin foil hat on and pretend trespassing is the same thing as insurrection.

Fantasy land.

If they could charge them with insurrection they would. They are not because the facts don't support their case.

You have been led to believe it is cut and dry. And yet when the gov is going to court they are not even bothering to try.

Keep the tin foil hat on and pretend trespassing is the same thing as insurrection.

Please continue.

Political theater, must see TV, big crocodile tears- a waste of your tax dollars. We will get nothing positive out of this. What will happen is more division.

Plenty of questions need to be answered but none will be. What did the FBI do? Who made decisions to not properly establish security. Why were requests denied. It's appropriate to apply politics to some of this but to not get to the bottom of bad decisions and hold those people accountable is absurd. It's not surprising though. Political junkies eat this crap up and media dinosaurs will amplify this waste of time to try and boost their dreadful ratings. Suckers will watch this drama unfold and feel so proud that our government is wasting resources to patriotically get to the bottom of something.

It's a good thing that we can chew gum and walk at the same time. The rest of the country will continue to march on.

Political theater, must see TV, big crocodile tears- a waste of your tax dollars. We will get nothing positive out of this. What will happen is more division.

Plenty of questions need to be answered but none will be. What did the FBI do? Who made decisions to not properly establish security. Why were requests denied. It's appropriate to apply politics to some of this but to not get to the bottom of bad decisions and hold those people accountable is absurd. It's not surprising though. Political junkies eat this crap up and media dinosaurs will amplify this waste of time to try and boost their dreadful ratings. Suckers will watch this drama unfold and feel so proud that our government is wasting resources to patriotically get to the bottom of something.

It's a good thing that we can chew gum and walk at the same time. The rest of the country will continue to march on.

It's pretty plain why some people don't want to have the truth disclosed.

Fantasy land.

According to news reports, here are the pending charges against one of your new friends -- "civil disorder, obstruction of an official proceeding, theft of government property, entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building with a deadly or dangerous weapon, unlawful possession of a dangerous weapon on capitol grounds or buildings, disorderly conduct in a capitol building, and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building".

It's pretty plain why some people don't want to have the truth disclosed.
You are right, it would be an unprecedented indictment on Congress and the DOJ.

Imagine knowing this day was possible/probable and intentionally not doing anything about it. Truth will not be discovered during these hearings - politics will prevail. What we will see is academy award wining crying from cherry picked and exploited common folks encouraged by shameless politicians. This won't impact anyone or anything. It may even backfire for some.

Who I feel sorry for are Americans who believe this is the way it should work and buy into the hype of both sides. They are being played.

According to news reports, here are the pending charges against one of your new friends -- "civil disorder, obstruction of an official proceeding, theft of government property, entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building with a deadly or dangerous weapon, unlawful possession of a dangerous weapon on capitol grounds or buildings, disorderly conduct in a capitol building, and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building".
Just silly.

You are right, it would be an unprecedented indictment on Congress and the DOJ.

Imagine knowing this day was possible/probable and intentionally not doing anything about it. Truth will not be discovered during these hearings - politics will prevail. What we will see is academy award wining crying from cherry picked and exploited common folks encouraged by shameless politicians. This won't impact anyone or anything. It may even backfire for some.

Who I feel sorry for are Americans who believe this is the way it should work and buy into the hype of both sides. They are being played.

Why do you say that?

Most of those charges will not be brought. But lets assume those are the actual ones.

Not one has anything to do with treason, insurrection, etc. And that is very telling. That is completely contrary to what the media and the dems have been peddling.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Disorderly conduct?
Civil disorder?
Obstruction?
Theft?
Parading?
Demonstrating IN a Capital Building?

The above charges have nothing to do with insurrection amigo.

And the idiots think this was one of the most dangerous moments in US history?

Only the sheeple buy into this idea that it was an insurrection.

Where are the treason, insurrection, trying to overthrow a gov charges?

Nothing you list above is even close. Those are all relatively minor offenses.

Trespass of a foreign entity? Yes! DC is just like the Vatican. It's own by? Take a wild guess Espola who owns you?
Why do you say that?
The younger Biden appeared Thursday on art podcast Nota Bene, where he responded to critics of his art dealings by saying "f--- 'em."

Hunter's paintings are priced between $75,000 and $500,000

Biden also said in the interview that the "value of an artist’s work is not necessarily determined by the price" and that said price is "completely subjective and has nothing to do with anything other than the moment."

Most of those charges will not be brought. But lets assume those are the actual ones.

Not one has anything to do with treason, insurrection, etc. And that is very telling. That is completely contrary to what the media and the dems have been peddling.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Disorderly conduct?
Civil disorder?
Obstruction?
Theft?
Parading?
Demonstrating IN a Capital Building?

The above charges have nothing to do with insurrection amigo.

And the idiots think this was one of the most dangerous moments in US history?

Only the sheeple buy into this idea that it was an insurrection.

Where are the treason, insurrection, trying to overthrow a gov charges?

Nothing you list above is even close. Those are all relatively minor offenses.

You're doing great. None of those people are laughing at you. Please continue.

Back