Espola's newest neighborhood

Is that you Espola? I actually see you just like that dude. I hope the Padres lose, sorry. I like Dodgers in the NL

Yes, I believe that is. Great seats and I hope he was with one or more of his kids at the time. Those are some of my most cherished memories, but as a child at ‘The Murph’ and as a parent at Petco Park.

Yes, I believe that is. Great seats and I hope he was with one or more of his kids at the time. Those are some of my most cherished memories, but as a child at ‘The Murph’ and as a parent at Petco Park.
Nice. My dad took me to the "Big A" when we had Mickey Rivers and I can still remember like it was last night :) Horrible Angels teams in early 70s so I soon became a Garvey, Lopes, Russell, Cey, Baker, Monday, Smith, Yeager and Sutton fan. I love winners :) I took my son to one baseball game and he hated it. He thinks it's boring, so it's not a cherished memory for me and my son, just me and my old man because I loved baseball. I was really really good in little league and wanted to be a pro baseball player. I got an early varsity baseball call up and I saw clearly that If I didn;t master hitting the curve and off speed stuff, then I was not going to go pro. I worked super hard but fell short. Believe it or not, my best chance of being a pro in sports was basketball. My college coach said if I worked on my game, he could hook me with someone he knew in Kavockastan.

HBO put up a Stanley Kubrick movie that I hadn't seen before -- Eyes Wide Shut. It's not what I expected. For example, I didn't know it was a Christmas movie.

Yeah, real heart warmer eh?

I can imagine a Hallmark Channel version -- Dr. Bill and his wife Alice go to a friend's holiday party, where they make new friends and find some old ones Later, at home, Bill is called out on a medical emergency after which he gives a cab driver a nice cash gift. After a few [edited] conversations ("Nice tree", etc}, Bill follows the suggestion of a costume store owner's daughter and rents a Santa Claus costume to present his daughter with the puppy she has been asking for. At the finale, after the couple profess undying love for each other, Alice asks Bill for a nice hug.

Just recently a long-time acquaintance (our kids were in HS sports together) started a private Facebook group so he could show a picture of himself burning a pride flag in his backyard firepit.

Back