Espola's newest neighborhood

He bought it.

I agree with the principle that it is his property to preserve or destroy any way he wishes, He included a long paragraph that he was doing it to demonstrate his opposition to the idea of "Pride Month". That was followed by a message that said, more or less, that t was right about everything.

1623634751431.png

In a meeting once a couple of decades ago with a supplier from Finalnd, they were mystified when I used the term "pound sign". By the next day I had prepared as an icebreaker a one-page document on all the words used for this symbol.

I have decided that, in order to refine the content of what I post, that I will no longer look for opportunities to post "That's what she said".

Fans of The Office know what I mean.

I have been trying out my new Goodwill hickory cane for a few days now. After fastening a new rubber to the tip, I find that I usually get a good grip on the handle and it is stiff enough to serve my purpose (as opposed to the rattling insecurity of the extendable metal one I had been using recently). I just wish it were about an inch longer.

Amazon customer service number is 888-280-4331, which my phone thinks is in Washington (not sure which one) but by the accents of the operators could be anywhere in the world (my wife says PI). My problem will supposedly be resolved by Friday - final report then. I put the phone number here because it took me a long time to find it.

After fastening a new rubber to the tip, I find that I usually get a good grip on the handle and it is stiff enough to serve my purpose. I just wish it were about an inch longer.

Fixed that for you ... and most men also wish it were about an inch longer ... or so I hear ... :p

I have lost track of the number of times I have seen the word "dominate" where "dominant" would make more sense in the context, passages such as our team was so dominate" and the like. I guess I could blame weak spellchecker software, but Grammarly is flagging that misusage just to the left of the current cursor position (and now right above it).

Can't wait to see what the winning flavors are here --

My choice would be Summerberry - plain white ice cream (not vanilla) with whole raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and wild (not cultivated) strawberries mixed in. No chocolate swirl, but you can add your own.

Back