ECNL vs. DA turf war has created a 'toxic environment'

From the standpoint of, there’s not much of anything going on to discuss, it does suck. But, the comic relief of imagining someone sitting at the computer typing out a full conversation he’s having with himself, Sure helps the stay at home order. Go on with your bad self, EJ. The more you extol, the more you reveal. And the more the reveal, the funnier it becomes.
Cool, I'm glad your reading my dd story and all the lies that lie in the middle of the truth somewhere. Let me say to all of you: Money and the power of it is shifting hands as we speak. It takes time to do this. The America you knew is no longer. Its going to be way better for the girls and that's really good in my book of life. I'm revealing the mistreatment of little girls at the hands of greedy men. @Kicknit22 are you cousins with Kicker? Do you like how the girls have been treated sir or mam? How about poor people in poorer communities? So funny, isn;t it? I have to bring comedy because most of you are clueless.

The truth hurts. Speaking the truth in love is hard to do and I'm sure I fall short. I don;t hate anymore which is a good feeling. I just don;t like how these girls have been treated all these years. Can't you see?

I never said parents who pay what it costs are fools. Those who expect to get it for free are fools. Because you are slow, I will boil this down to six words: You get what you pay for.
I haven’t paid for anything but maybe that’s why my kid juggles like Dembele:

HOWEVER, she can do a helluva Rondo and I think rondo’s are much more important and game like than juggling. I’ve yet to see a pro juggle doing a game but I see rondo’s, triangles, diamonds etc. all the time by top players on top teams.
Maybe I have a warped perspective because ALL of my friends and family that like sports usually succeed at becoming professional athletes.

I do not understand the whole monetizing of youth sports. Your comment troubled me so I contacted my childhood friend Hannibal Navies and asked him how he and others in the NFL felt about the monetizing of youth sports and they don’t like it. They think your comments are ridiculous. They think if they were exposed to soccer instead of smash mouth football as a youth our MNT would’ve won a world cup by now.
So Hannibal would like to know if you are on dope or dog-food?

@MacDre the big knock on my goat was she wouln;t home school and juggle against a wall and juggle by hersself through lifeless cone heads and never talk with boys or even think about a boyfriend. This whole juggling act is freaking over. I have yet to see a pro go coast to coast juggling their way to a goal. What a joke all this is. All dog food!!! I'm like Rodney without the coke!!!

BTW, as I talk to myself, I'm putting a letter together for the new leadership team at USSF. I'm getting all my Facts together so I can share with them how my dd was treated by the men that were in charge. Their mostly gone from my investigation. Hopefully some accountability will happen and true measures of success will be afforded to ALL girls who want to try their luck at the YNT, WNT and the pros. ECNL is expensive for most but they have a little nitch in the market. We need a pro market for the best of the best girls so they can skip college if they want to. I bet me and @MacDre could start a pro girls team in SD or OC and make it profitable in a few years and we would build a winner. College players can stay in college and join later. My dd always said she needs a reason to go outside all by her lonesome and juggle and go through cones all day by herself with zero friends and take shot after shot all alone except for a private trainer dude. Show her respect and talk with her respectfully without lies that come out of every other word from Docs mouth. My dd is a true body languange expert and a lie detector. I;m not kidding. She got that skill set from her old man, Really, show her respect and by God I bet she will put in the time to train. She won;t do all that for just getting admitted to some D1 school. That's a done deal already.

Also, as I speak out loud to myself, I want to take it deep today. The treatment of the girls is just one of the problems going on in youth soccer. I will sit back outside looking at the canyon and talk to myself some more and see what EJ, Justus, New wave dave and soccerhelper think about all the other misdeeds of these dudes.

Cool, I'm glad your reading my dd story and all the lies that lie in the middle of the truth somewhere. Let me say to all of you: Money and the power of it is shifting hands as we speak. It takes time to do this. The America you knew is no longer. Its going to be way better for the girls and that's really good in my book of life. I'm revealing the mistreatment of little girls at the hands of greedy men. @Kicknit22 are you cousins with Kicker? Do you like how the girls have been treated sir or mam? How about poor people in poorer communities? So funny, isn;t it? I have to bring comedy because most of you are clueless.
No, Kicker is not my cousin. At least I don’t think so? Ray, is that you? Lol! I have over 60 cousins, so I guess it’s possible. As @EOTL stated, expecting something for free, is where you’re going to rub a lot of people wrong. It was a very conscious decision to move to CLUB soccer. Knowing full well the costs. I’ll be perfectly honest with you, I was offered (not my kid) free registration at one point. Now, personally, I just don’t believe in a free ride for youth sports. Unless it was free for everyone. My response was, no thanks. There were certainly others that could use the break. Call me naive, but up to that point, I thought it was a need based type of thing, anyway. Don’t get me wrong, there’s always been those people that believed there kiddo was such the shit, that they expected it and shopped around for a club that would give them free rides. As if they deserved it. Pathetic really. I would never teach my kids to expect ANYTHING for free. I do, however, teach them to work hard and the fruits of your labor will be rewarding on many levels. I take a lot of pride in seeing it all play out for them.

@Kicknit22 . What makes you think I was expecting something for free? I paid my fair share up through 2015-2016. Tad Bobak offers nothing for free. I paid and drove 1 hour and 15 minutes from Temecula to the ranch. Pay to play is what I did because of who Tad is. I got my monies worth. When the age change and GDA was announced, my phone rang of the hook. Legends, Surf and LAFC all said this, "We want your dd at our club because she is really good and we can develop her for YNT and the Pros. No college came out of any of these Docs mouths. Why would they to an 11 year old stud? They preached the same thing. Leave da Blues for the fully funded GDA. The girls are now boys and have everything free too. I wasn;t going around looking for a free handout dude. I will say I needed the free ride and at first I thought it was the way of the future and was very helpful since I got my revenue stream taken around the same time. I just didnt like feeling trapped and bullied by some young fake coach who thought he was the way, the truth and the life. I only got free for 6 months and that's it. That be the story dude. What GDA club ur goat at bro?

[QUOTE="Ellejustus, post: 314479, member: 440"
Timmy is back. What up dude? This forum is dead and full of panic. Let's stay alive everyone. EJ ruined the forum again? Make it better Timmy. Your takes are weak. I came here in July and it was weak sauce here. All about college and Unicorns and those chasing fairy tails and rainbow unicorns with flowers. No, this should all be about who the top goats are and help them challenge the other top goats for WNT and the pros. We are falling behind the other top countries. Wake up. DPL is not the answer on how to find the hidden talent in the weeds in America. The talent is hidden in the poorer communities and for those who hunger and thirst for true competition. This whole soccer sport is weak. Weak as in really weak because everyone thinks thier kid is all that when the fact is, only a few top top players. Map said it best :)
[/QUOTE]
First generation parents miss the point of the youth soccer world.

Most of you are drive by trolls who are afraid of their own shadow and are just avatars and supporters of the "25%ters guarantee start" and "pay for play time" in the GDA. Or, you cheated and gamed the system like one does when he and his buddies cheat at the poker table. Fear is a disease if you haven;t noticed. Tell us who you are and why you think I'm a fool, dumb, stupid, comical, your life is better than mine (wow, your so cool, ur life is better than my life). How would one even know that answer is a trip to me unless they know me more than I thought :). I love my life today btw :)

Cheaters never prosper truly. Who likes to go to bed a "winner" when in reality they cheated and played the brown nose game to get the prize. All alone at night going to bed in the darkness knowing what you did was really cheating. Times are changing for the new America and I can;t wait.

Oh, I’m sorry. I logged into this thread late. Let me go back a few pages and re-read your posts to better understand you. Check back later. Btw, I’m happy to say, GDA and club days are in my rear view. My kid still chasing dreams, while achieving some along the way. Looking forward to college ball.

Oh, I’m sorry. I logged into this thread late. Let me go back a few pages and re-read your posts to better understand you. Check back later. Btw, I’m happy to say, GDA and club days are in my rear view. My kid still chasing dreams, while achieving some along the way. Looking forward to college ball.
Go back to July 6th I think. That's when I come on the scene. It was all by design and I had to get all my information to answer my, "Hey, what's going on with youth soccer." Please read up bro. Its about my dd and other dds.

I hope she has fun playing college ball. Nothing wrong with that and it's a great accomplishment. I think college and churches are in for some big changes in the future. The trade industry is huge now btw. No need to go to college and spend $150,000 getting a Liberal Arts degree or some degree that is outdated and is of no use in the new America that is coming to a city near you. Or, your dd can spend 15+ years playing soccer so she can get a college degree and hopefully a job and then marry the right person. I have some friends who are having a hard...........disregard, it's too sad to share on here. Read up kick 22 and let me know if you think I'm still a nut job. Peace

General Zod does come back for one last try. However, Superman is too smart and out smarts the dummies and fools :) Hahahahahahahha.....bahahabbbbbbbhahhaaaaaa!!! Karma is real folks :)

Here's the real situation folks. You know what, forget what I think. Let's see what Paul has to say. I like this guy and he seems fair and objective.
He went all in ECNL I think so someone isn;t listening to some smart soccer gurus. This was a while ago too. Big mistake. Highlights:

Diane Scavuzzo caught up with North Carolina Courage head coach Paul Riley, NWSL 2018 Coach of the Year at the NWSL College Draft and discussed the big question:
Are we doing enough to develop our next World Cup winners? The biggest controversy in elite soccer today is over the U.S. Soccer Development Academy’s strong preference (wrong choice of words imho. Forced, mandated or not allowed to play unless you get waiver for private school kids) that their players not participate in High School soccer. While this has existed on the Boys side of the DA with minimal resistance, there is overwhelming pressure on the Girls side to allow participation in High School’s soccer programs.

The DA needs to be adaptive with a new approach to high school.

The boys coming out of DA have the chance to go straight to MLS with homegrown players becoming more and more normal.

In the girls game, it’s very rare a 17-year-old makes one of the NWSL teams. We are about 10 years behind MLS.

Therefore it’s all well and good talking about developing World Class players (a pipe dream) but we need to be realistic that 99.9% of female players are going to college, not the pro league. So we need a detailed plan to provide our players with every opportunity we can to grow their game.
The best competitive environment is where we will grow better players.
I
Diane Scavuzzo: What do you think about players being able to play high school soccer?

Paul Riley: I think this is important because otherwise, the clubs are going to continue to be splinted if we don’t tweak the issue of high school soccer. I’ve got some ideas on how to reach a compromise.

Diane Scavuzzo: In simple terms, what is the value of high school soccer?

Paul Riley: Socialization. Leadership. While I think it’s not great for the top players, for the next group of players,(my dd and the rest of the 99.9% of us) it is really good. They get to become focal points. Maybe they play out of position, but they get to be a leader. (One problem that I witnessed Paul was that a lot of girls were ball hogs in the GDA, all trying to be that .1%ter. I have a question to coach Paul or to anyone on here. Please define "top players" What awards or qualifications make up a "top player" so they can train full time and go pro? I'm assuming the .1% are the "top players" he's talking about or are there maybe 1% top players? I like those odds a little better. 100 to 1 you have a chance probably and maybe take the chance and work hard at the training 4 days a week with just one game. How much $$$ we talking about Paul if dd makes the pros in 5 years?)

The negative about high school ball is that some players play at good high schools and some don’t. (I agree, just like American football. My school was in a tough league and we got killed. It happens, not sure it's a negative except for the .1% of the top goats.)

The question should really be who wants to train full time and who doesn’t. (I agree and also how much they can get paid to go for full time and what are the odds of making it pro and make some dough. .1% players make it pro and some dough is not promising. The rest go off to college. I hope we can fix the odds because that's not worth going full time imho). And that is a decision for the player and her coach. (Or, who thinks their in the top .1%. I think I had a better chance of playing semi pro hoops in Istanbul back in 1988)

Back