ECNL SW Guidance

From Google

What are examples of selfishness?
Here are 7 things selfish people do:
  • They Withhold Important Information.
  • They Do Not Respect Other People's Time or life.
  • They Do Not Like To Teach.
  • They Do Not Listen.
  • They Avoid Responsibility.
  • They Take All The Credit.
  • They Bring Others Down To Build Themselves Up.
This sounds like a description of a coach or two that I know.

Yikes.. My DD does private coaching at that time and its brutal. Luckily its her and one other so they are pretty well monitored. We don't do team practice until 6:30pm

Yeah it's brutal. We rotate times so the same team is not practicing at the hottest time of the day.

Schedules will be out soon. Soccer is coming back soon and let's stay focused on the task at hand. I love March Madness. My son was born on St Patrick's Day and I just feel like the luckiest man alive today. Stay focused on the task at hand and never give up on your dreams. I dedicate this song to those who are ready and willing to risk it all to play at the highest levels in Socal, the top league that is called SW ECNL. I wish all the teams great success and especially to all the girls who have been waiting since March to play a game of soccer. Listen to the song with your goat and get her fired up for soccer.

So today ECNL was supposed to make the decision on when the Southwest division was going to start the schedule. Anyone hear of anything?

Actually AZ starts this weekend. Rising and Arsenal play each other.
Two teams that share the rock and play good soccer. Great players that like to make plays. Good luck and I won't say I'm not a little jealous. Have fun playing an ECNL league game this weekend......

AZ Arsenal is Mesa......... Phoenix Rising is Scottsdale.....
They are using whatever good fields are available. MLS is taking up plenty of field space at Casa Grande. Desert Sky park seems to be the popular field location when SOCAL teams have been in town. Surf and SCDS will be playing at Scottsdale Sports Complex this weekend. I don't really know where Arsenal plays during the ECNL season.

Anyone know which Surf team is showing up (ECNL/ECRL?)

They are using whatever good fields are available. MLS is taking up plenty of field space at Casa Grande. Desert Sky park seems to be the popular field location when SOCAL teams have been in town. Surf and SCDS will be playing at Scottsdale Sports Complex this weekend. I don't really know where Arsenal plays during the ECNL season.

Anyone know which Surf team is showing up (ECNL/ECRL?)

As all clubs are! I was just noting the typical home base for those clubs listed by the ECNL....... Phoenix/Scottsdale for Rising and Mesa for AZ Arsenal ........... Surf are taking both ECNL and ECRL teams...........

Actually AZ starts this weekend. Rising and Arsenal play each other.
Known because of club emails, not seeing them on the ecnl site -- Northwest seems to have some NorCal teams headed to CO later this month. Will be interesting to see if that happens and how the NorCal teams do if they go.

As all clubs are! I was just noting the typical home base for those clubs listed by the ECNL....... Phoenix/Scottsdale for Rising and Mesa for AZ Arsenal ........... Surf are taking both ECNL and ECRL teams...........
Of the scrimmaging Surf teams, do you know what age groups are ECNL and which are ECRL

Back