ECNL SW Guidance

We have tentative schedules already, just not online. We needed the happiest place on earth to open but that is not going to happen anytime soon. Power and Control said their in no hurry to open Mickey Mouse up to the kiddos. So my hunch is that no soccer games can be played in socal until after Nov 3rd. We've been saying this since the shut down in March.
I sure would love to see those tenatative schedules:)

Ya, I'm starting to want to see them too. My poor dd is getting the run around again I think. I'm starting to feel some things. I'll keep it to myself.
GA SW starts this weekend - CA teams traveling to AZ and NV. Legends and LA Surf to AZ, Albion to NV.

There are no games in Vegas this weekend. While we are free to practice there are a lot of hoops to jump through before games can be played here.
Not from Vegas so I apologize for not knowing, but do you think they'll be games in Dec? I know of clubs here in Norcal that are sending multiple teams to some tourney out there in Dec?

There are no games in Vegas this weekend. While we are free to practice there are a lot of hoops to jump through before games can be played here.
Re-looked at the posted schedule, no location outlined for the Albion game. That's unfortunate. Hopefully you guys are up and running soon.

Not from Vegas so I apologize for not knowing, but do you think they'll be games in Dec? I know of clubs here in Norcal that are sending multiple teams to some tourney out there in Dec?

I'm guessing the tournament is the Mayor's Cup. It's usually in Oct but got pushed to Dec this year. Hopefully it will happen.

I'm guessing the tournament is the Mayor's Cup. It's usually in Oct but got pushed to Dec this year. Hopefully it will happen.

So, should I cancel my Vegas hotel I booked this month (Oct) for ECNL games?

it's crazy because some clubs here in SoCal act like everything is 100% and games will be played etc., etc., usually I take this with a grain of salt because I have the attitude of going with the flow when it comes to youth sports and covid. I had to because it was so frustrating the back and forth and "dates"

it's crazy because some clubs here in SoCal act like everything is 100% and games will be played etc., etc., usually I take this with a grain of salt because I have the attitude of going with the flow when it comes to youth sports and covid. I had to because it was so frustrating the back and forth and "dates"
Crazy all the back & forth and all the "yes you can" to "no you can;t." Hard on all of us. This soon shall pass after Nov 3rd so just hang in there Footy :) BTW, make sure all reservations have free cancelations. Book the games bro and believe in the cure :)

@shales1002 would be better able to answer ECNL questions. With the association's plan getting approved, games should be on.

To my knowledge, the games scheduled for October 24 & 25 should be good to go. The games scheduled for the 17th and 18th ...I don't believe we are playing that soon. Also, there are December games on the schedule. Times aren't posted but the dates are showing. Nevada games have been given the green light.

To my knowledge, the games scheduled for October 24 & 25 should be good to go. The games scheduled for the 17th and 18th ...I don't believe we are playing that soon. Also, there are December games on the schedule. Times aren't posted but the dates are showing. Nevada games have been given the green light.

Any updates on when the ECNL Regional League Schedule for Southwest Conference will be released?

Any updates on when the ECNL Regional League Schedule for Southwest Conference will be released?
I’m not sure about Southwest but I heard Northwest ECNL is trying for a Dec 5 start (matching with high school in our area). That would of course require the state giving the ok before then.

Crazy all the back & forth and all the "yes you can" to "no you can;t." Hard on all of us. This soon shall pass after Nov 3rd so just hang in there Footy :) BTW, make sure all reservations have free cancelations. Book the games bro and believe in the cure :)

It's the flights to AZ and LV I'm concerned about, airlines have been a pain in my ass lately, but I get it, they're hurting too.
And yes, I definitely always book hotels with free cancellation. We shall see what happens with leagues here in CA, until then safe travels to everyone and good luck to all the teams.

Thank You for the info!! appreciate it

Back