ECNL SW Guidance

It's pay to zoom or pay to juggle in your own 6x6 box or pay for tournaments and league games to not play in cause they will be cancelled and don't expect a refund just like how you didn't get a refund for all the cancelled games last season that you paid for.

I love my DD's coach and don't mind him getting paid so that the club can retain him and he can make a living but come on I'm not going to pay in full on Aug 1st for the whole year to avoid the penalties from making monthly payments with no clue when they will ever play again. No play no pay.

This is the exact point...that is perfectly fine (not that my opinion matters)...many feel that way. There is another thread on the PPP, which this fits right into. Fees are likely to be not consistent with previous years, clubs need to be solvent, keep employees employed, etc...the PPP was put in place to assist with small business continuity. It’s a tough situation all the way around, unprecedented situation, and people are trying to work through it and do the right things. Yes, clubs will start charging, should start charging, and if you are inclined to participate and support, do, if not, don’t. Everyone has a different situation and perspective.

It's pay to zoom or pay to juggle in your own 6x6 box or pay for tournaments and league games to not play in cause they will be cancelled and don't expect a refund just like how you didn't get a refund for all the cancelled games last season that you paid for.

I love my DD's coach and don't mind him getting paid so that the club can retain him and he can make a living but come on I'm not going to pay in full on Aug 1st for the whole year to avoid the penalties from making monthly payments with no clue when they will ever play again. No play no pay.

This is where is it good to be in NV. We have phase 1. It stinks but my players should be better technically and better hit the frame more often in games.. Last night we did fitness and yoga. All 6ft apart.

This is where is it good to be in NV. We have phase 1. It stinks but my players should be better technically and better hit the frame more often in games.. Last night we did fitness and yoga. All 6ft apart.
That's not what i heard big Guy.....lol!!!

Any word from those in the know regarding the proposed start of ECNL SW for the young ladies? Hearing that the start is slated to be pushed, but no word on how far back. I don’t think we get an answer until 2-3 weeks before...too much unknown and if the clubs announce a pushback too far and the potential for an issue with dues/fee collection. Outside of their control.

It's 112 in Vegas today. I know the peak of the heat is in the late afternoon there. Where and when are these practices indoors or early morning weekdays?

It's a dry heat - only feels like 105.
At least the kids can be kids in Vegas and be a little normal. I just heard about a HS School student who just kid themself two days ago. I also hear that those numbers are going through the roof. We live in a very selfish time. Man, the kids ((under 18)) are not being treated very well by the adults.

At least the kids can be kids in Vegas and be a little normal. I just heard about a HS School student who just kid themself two days ago. I also hear that those numbers are going through the roof. We live in a very selfish time. Man, the kids ((under 18)) are not being treated very well by the adults.
You need to look at a tide chart right about now.

You need to look at a tide chart right about now.

From Google

What are examples of selfishness?
Here are 7 things selfish people do:
  • They Withhold Important Information.
  • They Do Not Respect Other People's Time or life.
  • They Do Not Like To Teach.
  • They Do Not Listen.
  • They Avoid Responsibility.
  • They Take All The Credit.
  • They Bring Others Down To Build Themselves Up.

Back