ECNL Expansion In Socal SW Division

Rumor is that with AW at Surf all the youngers are choosing to play Surf A B and C teams over Sharks A teams.

Amazing to hear that anyone would choose a Surf B/C team over XYZ club A team.

Hopefully AW can change the culture at Surf regarding B/C teams. (I think he will) Bringing up from within is logical + more players ='s more $$$.

what about the CITY SC teams, any of the girls following him, specifically any off the 2012 team ?

They changed the age calendar to boot and added so much confusion in the leagues, there all watered down and the mental abuse came with it.

I remember exactly where I was standing when I learned the youth soccer age cut-off had changed from Sept to Jan, triggering perhaps the greatest mental health crisis in our nation's history. And then they stole what l was little was left of our children's self-esteem by making them play in watered down leagues that were beneath their dignity. That's why I have always advocated for an annual soccer club day of remembrance. Wanna donate to my foundation?

I remember exactly where I was standing when I learned the youth soccer age cut-off had changed from Sept to Jan, triggering perhaps the greatest mental health crisis in our nation's history. And then they stole what l was little was left of our children's self-esteem by making them play in watered down leagues that were beneath their dignity. That's why I have always advocated for an annual soccer club day of remembrance. Wanna donate to my foundation?
It was mental for sure for many 04s, and 05s coach Golden Gate. Girls were trying out to play for the first ever U14 YNT. How long have you been making dirty money sir?

How does letting Pats in help any existing ECNL members?

I don’t think I understand the angle.
I am saying it won't be about a "process". It will be about who Pats leadership is in with at ECNL leadership (which is the main reason Pats changed leadership on the girls side). If it was about a real process, they wouldn't grant entry to a club with a bunch of bad teams in a location that already has plenty of teams.

DA changed the process. OC clubs said that Beach and Legends would take years. I recall them telling me. That didn’t happen.
I heard early on (this forum and elsewhere) that Beach and Legends were going all in on ECRL and expected to be granted ECNL within a year or maybe two. I heard from other ECNL teams that it would take Beach and Legends years to get ECNL, which I think was primarily so they could try to take players from those clubs (which was successful in some cases).

I heard early on (this forum and elsewhere) that Beach and Legends were going all in on ECRL and expected to be granted ECNL within a year or maybe two. I heard from other ECNL teams that it would take Beach and Legends years to get ECNL, which I think was primarily so they could try to take players from those clubs (which was successful in some cases).
True…the “carrot” was dangled for them to put their Top teams in ECRL, perform and the door may be opened.

Not a rumor. Ashley Sanchez and my dd left Legends to Blues the same year and Beach got poached big time, all the time before they got GDA off the ground in socal. They also took the YNT list with them and all followed like sheep. Like I said a million times, my kid was caught in the cross hairs. Ashley was older and super good. My little one was 11. Losing top players when their 11 years old hurt clubs like Beach and Legends and I understand how angry they would be and why they needed to go all in with GDA. Carlsbad had no choice either. The kids got stuck in the middle of a turf war.

It was mental for sure for many 04s, and 05s coach Golden Gate. Girls were trying out to play for the first ever U14 YNT. How long have you been making dirty money sir?

Weird, it never got in the way of my kid playing for the YNT. But just to make sure I have this straight, you're upset because you think your kid didn't make the YNT due to the age cut-off change, presumably because it forced your kid to play with the big girls, right? You believe she was good enough to play for the U14 team but not to make the U15 team, so therefore it is a humanitarian crisis? Do I have that right?

It is really sad that your kid's youth soccer experience was so important but disappointing for you. It must also must bug the heck out of you that mine did play for the YNT, now plays at her dream school, and both she and I loved every minute of her youth soccer experience, largely because we never took it that seriously and really just loved the time we were able to spend together while she grew up. We lived through the exact same times, subject to the exact same youth soccer changes and the exact same pandemic. In fact, my daughter's experience may have been harder than yours since yours didn't miss prom, graduation, much of her senior year, half of her freshman year that should have been at college, all on lockdown. And you know what, those times were some of the best we ever had because we took responsibility for our own success and happiness instead of feeling sorry for ourselves and blaming everyone around us.

It could not be more true that life is what you make it, and look what you made. You squandered what could have been four of the best years you could ever hope to have with your kid. They are gone forever. You spent the last four years doing nothing but complain about how your daughter's soccer was a disappointment for you. How sure are you that she believed all of your lame excuses instead of actually hearing what I and pretty much everyone here believes but you won't admit, which is that you were disappointed in her for what she wasn't able to accomplish? Couldn't make the YNT, you have a lame excuse. Couldn't carry her HS team to glory, more lame excuses. Couldn't win another "national championship" after middle school, yet more ridiculous excuses. Wasn't good enough to go pro after she turned 18, well that was a middle school club coach's fault, he brainwashed you into telling college coaches to go away.

You have only a few months left before the two of you may never live under the same roof again. What are you going to do? More of the same?

Weird, it never got in the way of my kid playing for the YNT. But just to make sure I have this straight, you're upset because you think your kid didn't make the YNT due to the age cut-off change, presumably because it forced your kid to play with the big girls, right? You believe she was good enough to play for the U14 team but not to make the U15 team, so therefore it is a humanitarian crisis? Do I have that right?

It is really sad that your kid's youth soccer experience was so important but disappointing for you. It must also must bug the heck out of you that mine did play for the YNT, now plays at her dream school, and both she and I loved every minute of her youth soccer experience, largely because we never took it that seriously and really just loved the time we were able to spend together while she grew up. We lived through the exact same times, subject to the exact same youth soccer changes and the exact same pandemic. In fact, my daughter's experience may have been harder than yours since yours didn't miss prom, graduation, much of her senior year, half of her freshman year that should have been at college, all on lockdown. And you know what, those times were some of the best we ever had because we took responsibility for our own success and happiness instead of feeling sorry for ourselves and blaming everyone around us.

It could not be more true that life is what you make it, and look what you made. You squandered what could have been four of the best years you could ever hope to have with your kid. They are gone forever. You spent the last four years doing nothing but complain about how your daughter's soccer was a disappointment for you. How sure are you that she believed all of your lame excuses instead of actually hearing what I and pretty much everyone here believes but you won't admit, which is that you were disappointed in her for what she wasn't able to accomplish? Couldn't make the YNT, you have a lame excuse. Couldn't carry her HS team to glory, more lame excuses. Couldn't win another "national championship" after middle school, yet more ridiculous excuses. Wasn't good enough to go pro after she turned 18, well that was a middle school club coach's fault, he brainwashed you into telling college coaches to go away.

You have only a few months left before the two of you may never live under the same roof again. What are you going to do? More of the same?
Is this all you do on here? You know so much about me and my dd. Enjoy telling evryone on here to get the jab. I will not, ever loser!!! Plus, my kid only went for one chance, the U14 team loser and you and all the other elitist coaches on here lied. Who is your dd?

Plus, the greatest and most amazing thing in all this is she dodged a bullet and a nightmare by not having to take the jab, like some did because of fraud. You will go down as the biggest liar and helper of death then anyone on this forum. I am anti vax and I am anti boosters and I will never shrink from that asshole. You are pushing death!!! I'm sure you forced your dd to get the jab or else? Nice move dad, if your telling the truth. I think your a coach or a few avatars on here play Golden Gate. You obviously have threaten my dd on here on numerous occassions. She did try with the help of her friends. When she started her HSS career, we were D3 and we had some hope. Fast forward to her last year and well, she went big time D1 brah and missed playoffs by a tie breaker. It happens. I will let her know that monster man who is full of shit say's hi!!!

Not a rumor. Ashley Sanchez and my dd left Legends to Blues the same year and Beach got poached big time, all the time before they got GDA off the ground in socal. They also took the YNT list with them and all followed like sheep. Like I said a million times, my kid was caught in the cross hairs. Ashley was older and super good. My little one was 11. Losing top players when their 11 years old hurt clubs like Beach and Legends and I understand how angry they would be and why they needed to go all in with GDA. Carlsbad had no choice either. The kids got stuck in the middle of a turf war.

I heard the FBI investigated the incident, but the club DOCs managed to hide the incriminating YNT list in the same place they hid Hillary's emails.

I heard the FBI investigated the incident, but the club DOCs managed to hide the incriminating YNT list in the same place they hid Hillary's emails.
Hahahaha. Good one Golden Gate. Listen, this is the last you will here from me. I have ignored you. Someone warned me about you and I will head their advice. You are being watched, FYI!!! Leave my dd alone is my best advice and stop threatening her. You know way to much now about us and I have already let the Pros know about you and another one on here. You are 100% being watched and so am I. Let's see whose truth holds up a year or two from now.

Hahahaha. Good one Golden Gate. Listen, this is the last you will here from me. I have ignored you. Someone warned me about you and I will head their advice. You are being watched, FYI!!! Leave my dd alone is my best advice and stop threatening her. You know way to much now about us and I have already let the Pros know about you and another one on here. You are 100% being watched and so am I. Let's see whose truth holds up a year or two from now.

Thank goodness, now I can make fun of you in peace without having you respond with more blathering. But of course we both know you can't help yourself.

MW's G2010s will likely be respectable.

I don't predict any major changes in the rest of the teams on the girls side.
Sharks 2010 didnt do so well looking at league. Hearing that they are bringing in some good players at older years. Will be interesting to see what happens going forward.

Rumor is that with AW at Surf all the youngers are choosing to play Surf A B and C teams over Sharks A teams.

Amazing to hear that anyone would choose a Surf B/C team over XYZ club A team.

Hopefully AW can change the culture at Surf regarding B/C teams. (I think he will) Bringing up from within is logical + more players ='s more $$$.
There are many ECRL players at Surf in the ‘05 to ‘08s that choose to play on Surf’s B team (as you put it) instead of playing at Sharks ECNL and losing by 6+ goals or other weaker ECNL teams. The same thing happens at Blues and LAFC/Kobe. I’m guessing it’s for the quality coaching, development, facilities, etc…

There are many ECRL players at Surf in the ‘05 to ‘08s that choose to play on Surf’s B team (as you put it) instead of playing at Sharks ECNL and losing by 6+ goals or other weaker ECNL teams. The same thing happens at Blues and LAFC/Kobe. I’m guessing it’s for the quality coaching, development, facilities, etc…
I agree, but I think you missed my point.

Traditionally Surf isnt known for recruiting from within. It used to be if you play on a B team at Surf you stay on a B team.

I think its great that AW can bring in A, B, and C level players + Surf is supporting them. I hope the trend continues + I hope Surf starts bringing up from within.

Sharks 2010 didnt do so well looking at league. Hearing that they are bringing in some good players at older years. Will be interesting to see what happens going forward.

That was the original Sharks 2010s. The Albion 2010s that moved with MW played up with the 09s this past fall. I believe they added a couple from City and other clubs to round the new team out. They won't be beating Surf, Blues or Slammers anytime soon but should be much improved entering the age group's inaugural ECNL season.

Back