Blues COVID email

No one died, you or your loved ones didn't get it, so that's your idea of an over reaction? In other words, who cares about everyone else as long as I'm good? The long term affects of this virus are not fully known, but now everyone knows what it can do and there are countless stories of what it does to people. Clubs are going to keep putting out these emails so when someone sues them they can at least say they tried to warn others.
Everyone is responsible for their own actions. With the exception of those that need caretakers. We have enough info to know that if you WASH your hands, SOCIAL DISTANCE, WEAR A MASK the chances are down to nil. Protect yourself at all times no matter what others do. Use universal precautions. If you send your Kids go to school then treat them as infected, if the go play soccer treat them as infected and do the big 3 actions. If you are worried then stay home and isolate and there will not be an issue for you or your family.

Everyone is responsible for their own actions. With the exception of those that need caretakers. We have enough info to know that if you WASH your hands, SOCIAL DISTANCE, WEAR A MASK the chances are down to nil. Protect yourself at all times no matter what others do. Use universal precautions. If you send your Kids go to school then treat them as infected, if the go play soccer treat them as infected and do the big 3 actions. If you are worried then stay home and isolate and there will not be an issue for you or your family.
Great, more live free or die BS. Again, works great until someone gets seriously ill or dies. Until then, everyone do what they want, get mad at government for trying protect us, get mad at the legal system we all have used and abused, blame someone else, but whatever you do, don't get in the middle of me and my kid going to play soccer whenever and where ever and with whoever we choose.

Great, more live free or die BS. Again, works great until someone gets seriously ill or dies. Until then, everyone do what they want, get mad at government for trying protect us, get mad at the legal system we all have used and abused, blame someone else, but whatever you do, don't get in the middle of me and my kid going to play soccer whenever and where ever and with whoever we choose.
1599840434818.png

This is exactly what we need to do as a country to make things better. Let's unite behind individual responsibility, logic and reason, and NOT exceptions or excuses.

Wash your hands/sanitize, social distance, and wear a mask. You can still do whatever you want to do but be respectful towards one another. At this time in history, respecting each other means wash your hands/sanitize, social distance, and wear a mask.

This is a team sport.

This is about minimizing risks and protecting each other. If we take individual responsibility and take care of each other, then we won't need government interference. The problem right now is we don't have personal responsibility or the willingness to take care of each other. We have a bunch of people who think reading internet websites makes them smarter than everyone and they'll do whatever the hell they want. Wash your hands/sanitize, social distance, and wear a mask. Stop fighting with each other and start protecting yourself and each other. We're killing each other with our own infighting and unwillingness to be humble.

This is exactly what we need to do as a country to make things better. Let's unite behind individual responsibility, logic and reason, and NOT exceptions or excuses.

Wash your hands/sanitize, social distance, and wear a mask. You can still do whatever you want to do but be respectful towards one another. At this time in history, respecting each other means wash your hands/sanitize, social distance, and wear a mask.

This is a team sport.
It's great until the last sentence and becomes totally contradictory. Acting as a team does not mean you stay home and I go out and do what I want. Doesn't mean lockdown or leave the house in a bee keeper suit, it means everyone assume the same level of responsibility or at least take it seriously, which isn't happening.

Truth hurts huh?
It was a joke. 99% of my post are sugared with comedy. Man, anyone WHO knows me, no's i'm one big goof off, class clown, pest, smack talker, joker and just an all around fun guy. Life of the party. Happy drunk kind of guy....lol. I have zero idea what the truth is Long Game. What age is your goat? DS or DD or both or none at all?

The ones who are not screaming SHARK should be asking themselves why they are not worried and why they do not care if they get the virus or spread the virus, and are most likely acting on now old information that it is not dangerous and cannot hurt anyone.
No one says they don't care, they're just not blinded by Covid. We can see the bigger picture and can see the other negative consequences of the lockdown that are much more serious and impact a much greater population than the risk of injury or death from Covid which is very, very low. We can see past the emotion and look at the facts. Screaming Shark can be very dangerous as we saw in NY and NJ when they thought the were going to run out hospital and made the deadly decision to force Covid positive patients into nursing homes.

Have you figured out yet that “thelonggame” is another one of the Marxist EOTL and espola’s accounts?
Funny. You couldn't explain Marxism if you had to, you have no idea what it is, you're just cutting/pasting from the conspiracy theory websites you like to read to make you feel better because you can't deal with reality. Another phrase you have never heard and will not be able to understand, Potempkin Village, that's where you live. Weather is always nice, I hear.

Funny. You couldn't explain Marxism if you had to, you have no idea what it is, you're just cutting/pasting from the conspiracy theory websites you like to read to make you feel better because you can't deal with reality. Another phrase you have never heard and will not be able to understand, Potempkin Village, that's where you live. Weather is always nice, I hear.
Isn’t it time to accuse someone of racism, or homophobia? Or is that angle just for EOTL account?

No one says they don't care, they're just not blinded by Covid. We can see the bigger picture and can see the other negative consequences of the lockdown that are much more serious and impact a much greater population than the risk of injury or death from Covid which is very, very low. We can see past the emotion and look at the facts. Screaming Shark can be very dangerous as we saw in NY and NJ when they thought the were going to run out hospital and made the deadly decision to force Covid positive patients into nursing homes.
More BS that never happened. When hospital beds become scarce, people have to act. There hasn't been a pandemic in 100 years, public health is out there to protect you and your family. We haven't even seen the end of this thing yet, you don't know the long term affects, you convince yourself every day that life is normal, it doesn't affect you. Go back into your rat hole.

Isn’t it time to accuse someone of racism, or homophobia? Or is that angle just for EOTL account?
Thanks for confirming what we all know. Marxism is the word for today that you still can't understand or say how it applies to anything in this conversation. But good try.

It was a joke. 99% of my post are sugared with comedy. Man, anyone WHO knows me, no's i'm one big goof off, class clown, pest, smack talker, joker and just an all around fun guy. Life of the party. Happy drunk kind of guy....lol. I have zero idea what the truth is Long Game. What age is your goat? DS or DD or both or none at all?
Goats are currently not playing, doing other stuff, not forcing it. It sucks for everyone.

Thanks for confirming what we all know. Marxism is the word for today that you still can't understand or say how it applies to anything in this conversation. But good try.
Interesting how you ignored the question. Are you trying to tell us that Black Lives Don’t Matter?

This is a team sport.
So..... I was watching photos of my friends team in Idaho playing in a tournament. Then I watched some more photos of them traveling, eating at a restaurant together. Are they in a different country? Cause it sure looks like it to me, looking at those photos.
Then I watched 1st NFL game yesterday. Players playing, some coaches wearing masks and some don't. People on the stands (can you believe it?).
Then after the game, normal handshakes and hugs.
WTF is going on? Was this all in my dreams?

It's great until the last sentence and becomes totally contradictory. Acting as a team does not mean you stay home and I go out and do what I want. Doesn't mean lockdown or leave the house in a bee keeper suit, it means everyone assume the same level of responsibility or at least take it seriously, which isn't happening.
Acting as a team doesn't mean we do everything exactly alike. Don't expect your forward to act like your goalie. Everyone's life and roles are very different. It means the forward will roam while keeping social distance, washing their hands, and wearing a mask. The goalie will stay in the goal by her/himself and put on a mask when someone gets close.

Back