Blues COVID email

Ok so nothing against the Blues, it was my privilege to play against the Blue Jays back in the day. My friend ask my advice since I did some contact tracing with Covid. The Blues as organization NEVER did anything wrong, they have been impecable, never practiced out of the county. They’ve been nothing but perfect. They’ve always said if you scrimmage, or go out of state then It is your OWN responsibility. As a contact tracer youth sports out of state or practicing around so many people would be crazy. I can’t post it bc it has names.
Is this what they teach you at Contact Tracer Training School? To start a thread to damage one of Socals #1 Brand in Socal? Are you for real? Are you saying we can;t leave the state Mr or Mrs Contract Tracer? I can;t imagine this is what they want you to do on a message board lulu. Someone else from the Contact Tracer team on here?

I did here that the State hired thousands, So maybe this CT is giving us all a heads up. Is that true Lulu? If you work for Cal South and or the State, we need to have a chat off record.

One thing I can pretty much guarantee is that players have it at every club and are practicing. With the large percentage of asymptomatic cases amongst kids it is out there on the soccer fields.
Very true. 1 in 64 people in OC has it, and that does not even include asymptomatic people who did not get tested. If a club is open and honest about it, good for them.

IF a Blues player has it, would we really be surprised? I for one expect it to crop up at every club at some point.
BTW, this is not to say I agree with the vague nature of this post.

I did here that the State hired thousands, So maybe this CT is giving us all a heads up. Is that true Lulu? If you work for Cal South and or the State, we need to have a chat off record.
I don’t work as contact tracer, we did have to do a very long training to get a contract with the state delivering meals to infected people. Contact tracers are practically epidemiologist. I’m not that fancy.

Ok so nothing against the Blues, it was my privilege to play against the Blue Jays back in the day. My friend ask my advice since I did some contact tracing with Covid. The Blues as organization NEVER did anything wrong, they have been impecable, never practiced out of the county. They’ve been nothing but perfect. They’ve always said if you scrimmage, or go out of state then It is your OWN responsibility. As a contact tracer youth sports out of state or practicing around so many people would be crazy. I can’t post it bc it has names.
Your friend asked you for advise, and the first you did was to come on this forum and disclose that information? SMH.

Caution- athletes (people) not showing any symptoms but have COVID are experiencing inflammation of the heart 35 percent of the time. That’s dangerous combined with strenuous exercise. Look at the evidence the pac 12 and big 10 doctors Used to decide to postpone the season

First of all everyone needs to stop spreading rumors and inaccurate information. Lulu - go away and stop posting , I don’t even understand why you even started something which is really nothing but odd innuendos and not even rumors so go away - you don’t have anything to say, you don’t have any real information to share

second of all that 35 % number is inaccurate and they corrected themselves on this reporting of research - don’t post inaccurate stories of scientific research results

Caution- athletes (people) not showing any symptoms but have COVID are experiencing inflammation of the heart 35 percent of the time. That’s dangerous combined with strenuous exercise. Look at the evidence the pac 12 and big 10 doctors Used to decide to postpone the season

The big 10 studies have had holes put in them including penn having to issue a clarification. New numbers being thrown about say 10-15%. FYI the same thing happens with flu (have seen numbers ranging from 1-10%)...lower than Covid numbers but if covid gives you pause so should flu

PS - so does Hepatitis, Influenza A and B amongst many other common viruses.
I believe you mean well in sharing, but the realities are not as scary when you look at the bigger picture (or the fact that we all walk around with many of these so Siri is and don’t even know it is more scary).

@Lulu22 : I don't promote gossip but a real email from a club is not gossip. I would like to be informed of real information. Black out names and any identifiable information regarding individuals, especially minors. Thanks for sharing. This type of information is the primary purpose of this forum. Our millions of opinions is the second purpose.

@Lulu22 : I don't promote gossip but a real email from a club is not gossip. I would like to be informed of real information. Black out names and any identifiable information regarding individuals, especially minors. Thanks for sharing. This type of information is the primary purpose of this forum. Our millions of opinions is the second purpose.
Lulu,
Please share the E-mail contents with the community as Emma described above. Do not let the Blues posters on this thread scare you out of sharing critical information.

Please share the E-mail contents with the community as Emma described above. Do not let the Blues posters on this thread scare you out of sharing critical information.
[/QUOTE]
What would be critical? stop trying to bully your way to getting that person to post. Its the same as every other story that is on the news. One person got it and gave it to the next. It doesn't really matter the important part is to protect yourself at all times. period. we have all been warned and given the knowledge to prevent spreading it to others. If you let your guard down there is nobody to blame except the individual.

What would be critical? stop trying to bully your way to getting that person to post. Its the same as every other story that is on the news. One person got it and gave it to the next. It doesn't really matter the important part is to protect yourself at all times. period. we have all been warned and given the knowledge to prevent spreading it to others. If you let your guard down there is nobody to blame except the individual.
[/QUOTE]
We are in the middle of an epidemic that has killed close to a million people worldwide, and you are worried about helping Blues cover their ass?

The rest of the soccer community kind of needs to know if Blues is having a soccer related outbreak. Otherwise, other people will do what Blues did and make their own outbreaks.

We are in the middle of an epidemic that has killed close to a million people worldwide, and you are worried about helping Blues cover their ass?

The rest of the soccer community kind of needs to know if Blues is having a soccer related outbreak. Otherwise, other people will do what Blues did and make their own outbreaks.
[/QUOTE]
Are you really from Nocal? You seem to care a lot about the Blues. You live in Nocal or Socal? Interesting that you care so much about all the their injuries and all their recruiting. So much jealousy on here.

@Lulu
If you had no intention of sharing the email there was no reason to post this onto the forum. You are trying to put pressure on others to share and you are just stirring the pot. You may have real information but unless you are willing to share it is useless. And I am not a blues fan, nor have we ever played for the club. You are tarnishing their name by not fully putting the whole story out and sharing pure speculation.

Did someone at practice have Covid?
Did someone get Covid at the ballers only camp?
Did someone with Covid travel to Utah this weekend?

Coach('s)?

Parent(s) who traveled with?

Players will know with above info

Back