Blues COVID email

Lulu22

BRONZE
I’m just saying WOW someone else post it I’m new and don’t know how to do it. WOW

It would be nice to know what the risk was. A lot if us are doing practice/scrimmage/futsal/??? If one of those caused a problem, blues should spread the news so people can avoid that activity.

I got Covid emails from the Cactus Cup and my dd club? My dd has friends who got the corona and my best pal got it. Everyone will most likely get this flu bug. Should we not play the Blues now or should I tell my neighbor something that is going on? Lulu, do you have Blues Envy? Jealously got your tongue? Are you a coach trying to hurt a brand and want to know if that is slander? I have Lin Woods # if you want it lulu. If your a parent who cares and have important infornations, please share. Be careful though, just saying. #1 brand in da country.

It would be nice to know what the risk was. A lot if us are doing practice/scrimmage/futsal/??? If one of those caused a problem, blues should spread the news so people can avoid that activity.
So I am assuming that they sent an email saying that one of their players got covid? Is that true?

Here's my two cents on the rumor email now that Lulu shared. A ___________________got it and__________________. Now the __________________________and ___________South with say that no one can cross______________________________and no soccer!!!!

CDC says first responders/ medical workers can return to work 10 days after onset of symptoms. If its good enough for them then it is for the rest of us so looks like two weeks off and get back after it. No big deal

Ok so nothing against the Blues, it was my privilege to play against the Blue Jays back in the day. My friend ask my advice since I did some contact tracing with Covid. The Blues as organization NEVER did anything wrong, they have been impecable, never practiced out of the county. They’ve been nothing but perfect. They’ve always said if you scrimmage, or go out of state then It is your OWN responsibility. As a contact tracer youth sports out of state or practicing around so many people would be crazy. I can’t post it bc it has names.

You cannot start a rumor like this. It’s not the right thing to do now that we all want our kids to practice and play. Let’s have the moral etiquette to not spread these rumors. I am not associated with the Blues organization but I can see how bad this could look if it’s incorrect news.

Back