Bad News Thread

Taiwan, which has been largely virus free, is now over 200 cases a day and is going into lockdown. Panic buying similar to what we say in March last year is taking place. 200 cases is small in comparison to the rest of the world but it waits to be seen if they can do an Australia. Outbreak began among airline crews in quarantine. They are worried because it seems it might be the India variant.

The data on the India variant around the world ain’t looking so good based on a handful of outbreaks including Taiwan, Singapore and Bolton uk. Variant very capable of breaking through prior covid and non covid immunity and maybe a higher but still small vaccine breakthrough rate. Most of the world is in for one last hurrah. In us that would’ve areas with low vaccination rates but deaths should still be on floor due to vaccinations. Size of this final wave in west depends on seasonality. But Asia is in for some butt hurt as is Europe if they don’t get a ramp up of their vaccination. Areas using the Chinese vaccine likely also to be affected.

I had intense talk with a very good friend this weekend that went sideways. I've known this guy for 33 years. Strong Elder in his church too and his family on the outside looks great. All kids went to college ((yay)) and graduated ((yay)) and with honors ((yay)) to boot. All kids have great jobs ((yay)) and the whole family obeyed and got their shots last week. He's is so confident ((like a super hero)) and told me I need to lead my family better and go get the shots like his Christian family did and be a good Christian like him. I took a deep breath and started to ask him some really tough questions that I knew about and it ended with only one Q he wouldn't even answer. After the first question I asked, he told me not to talk with him anymore until I got my shots and I'm a super bad example to everyone. I kid you not. It's so game on now. I lost fair weather friends three yeas ago in the elite soccer community and now even my fellow brethren from church days is drawing lines in the sand. I must say today I am shocked how brainwashed this old pal of mine is. He's worse then before the shots. Dualism has captured the soul of man :(

1621263127873.png

I had intense talk with a very good friend this weekend that went sideways. I've known this guy for 33 years. Strong Elder in his church too and his family on the outside looks great. All kids went to college ((yay)) and graduated ((yay)) and with honors ((yay)) to boot. All kids have great jobs ((yay)) and the whole family obeyed and got their shots last week. He's is so confident ((like a super hero)) and told me I need to lead my family better and go get the shots like his Christian family did and be a good Christian like him. I took a deep breath and started to ask him some really tough questions that I knew about and it ended with only one Q he wouldn't even answer. After the first question I asked, he told me not to talk with him anymore until I got my shots and I'm a super bad example to everyone. I kid you not. It's so game on now. I lost fair weather friends three yeas ago in the elite soccer community and now even my fellow brethren from church days is drawing lines in the sand. I must say today I am shocked how brainwashed this old pal of mine is. He's worse then before the shots. Dualism has captured the soul of man :(

View attachment 10787
Research suggests Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine reprograms innate immune responses

Check this out. I can;t and i wont say where or who but I will say the pressure being put on athletes right now to "take the shots" and be a good teammate or go find another place to play because were all getting shots is insane!!!. This could come down to either or Bruddah. If you play for me, no shots needed. Another might say, "were one big family and when the head of the family says we all need the shots, then we all need to obey so we can play."

Check this out. I can;t and i wont say where or who but I will say the pressure being put on athletes right now to "take the shots" and be a good teammate or go find another place to play because were all getting shots is insane!!!. This could come down to either or Bruddah. If you play for me, no shots needed. Another might say, "were one big family and when the head of the family says we all need the shots, then we all need to obey so we can play."
The shots are going to create the variants. It’s a great business plan.

The shots are going to create the variants. It’s a great business plan.
My Elder pal told me and I quote, "I respect that you were adopted and all and have childhood pain, but your rebellion to authority is against Christ and his teaching." He even threw in some scriptures from the book of Hebrews to "obey your leaders." I told him that he's talking on thin ice and taking scriptures completely out of context to suit what his itching ears want to hear and preach. Dude is a paid Elder and thinks he's the authority of God now because. I honestly had no idea it would get this divisive. It's like since they sacrificed their bodies immune system and obeyed and took the two shots, they want me to "take two for the team" as well. Guess what I told him Bruddah? I told him he better watch WTH he's spewing out of his pie hole, Elder title or not. He then shared a scripture about not saying anything bad to an Elder. This dude is a fraud and now I know after 33 years. He also thinks his church and his family are the only one's saved. This is the ultimate of dualism. I'm saved and your not.

My Elder pal told me and I quote, "I respect that you were adopted and all and have childhood pain, but your rebellion to authority is against Christ and his teaching." He even threw in some scriptures from the book of Hebrews to "obey your leaders." I told him that he's talking on thin ice and taking scriptures completely out of context to suit what his itching ears want to hear and preach. Dude is a paid Elder and thinks he's the authority of God now because. I honestly had no idea it would get this divisive. It's like since they sacrificed their bodies immune system and obeyed and took the two shots, they want me to "take two for the team" as well. Guess what I told him Bruddah? I told him he better watch WTH he's spewing out of his pie hole, Elder title or not. He then shared a scripture about not saying anything bad to an Elder. This dude is a fraud and now I know after 33 years. He also thinks his church and his family are the only one's saved. This is the ultimate of dualism. I'm saved and your not.
Freakin' Pharisees.

It looks like the CDC is saying that despite the changes in mask wearing recs, schools still need to mask up and social distance. Our schools are still masking up but we are not socially distant at all- kinda hard with 1k kids on campus 5x/week! Curious how other districts are going to look in the fall.

It looks like the CDC is saying that despite the changes in mask wearing recs, schools still need to mask up and social distance. Our schools are still masking up but we are not socially distant at all- kinda hard with 1k kids on campus 5x/week! Curious how other districts are going to look in the fall.

I asked the kids for their input on to vaccinate or not vaccinate. The question which came up is do we still have to wear masks to camp or school. If nothing's going to change, they asked, why should we vaccinate.

Back