Bad News Thread

What is it that concerns you?
Certain reduced responses may be great for COVID but not so great for other diseases such as fungi. There's a big unknown they don't know about either the vaccines or COVID here....may be good in most instances, may be bad in some.

Certain reduced responses may be great for COVID but not so great for other diseases such as fungi. There's a big unknown they don't know about either the vaccines or COVID here....may be good in most instances, may be bad in some.

In particular, they need to look at this carefully when they get into the 0-10 year old range since those kids are taking up a lot of other vaccines which might be interfered with by this one.

I see your point. I have always been concerned about the unknown.

Sunday Futures with Crush

I have four Q's for anyone WHO would like to play my game. True or false so 50% chance of getting Qs right.

Q1. True or False: ((I need a smart academic on here to help me out with a math question)) (((see meme for graph))). Kids have a better chance of dying from the GMO "V" then they can from the actual Rona itself?

1621175261892.png

Q2. True or False: Dr. F is a Big Fat Liar

Q3. True or False: The Devil Speaks Lie and is the Founder of that language

Q4. True or False: Q is the Chief of Police at NSA headquarters ((sits above everyone and knows everything we have texted, emailed or spoken to on da phone)). If true, thank God Q is on the side of the kids and the truth?

My pal, who is a Dr., told me this was yesterday in socal, no joke and it made me laugh.

Super Store Mask Enforcer: Sir, can you please put on your mask-it protects others!

Man ((my Dr. Pal)): Mam, I am a Doctor. Would you like free medical advice?

Super Store Mask Enforcer: Sure

Man ((Dr)): Quit watching the news on tv, quit following the sheep, quit following all the propaganda, and for God's sakes, take off that damn mask & start living life

I spoke to the manager of the grocery store from the other day and told him I was sorry for not wanting to wear my mask and giving him a hard time. He also said sorry for telling me to go somewhere else is to buy my grub. He actually started to tear up because he did not sign up to be the health and mask enforcer when he joined the union 20 some years ago. He also has to deal with his crew and make sure their safe. He started to choke up when he said he's super afraid of having to be the guy who ask if you got the V or not and how does he know for sure.

If I were to have to chose to have my hypothetical 5 year old have covid or measles the person choosing measles would be a panicky idiot yes. See we do agree on some stuff!

From the article and associated comments:

medRxiv publishes preliminary scientific reports that are not peer-reviewed and, therefore, should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or treated as established information.

Can someone summarize this study in plain layman's english?

Sunday Futures with Crush

I have four Q's for anyone WHO would like to play my game. True or false so 50% chance of getting Qs right.

Q1. True or False: ((I need a smart academic on here to help me out with a math question)) (((see meme for graph))). Kids have a better chance of dying from the GMO "V" then they can from the actual Rona itself?

View attachment 10782

Q2. True or False: Dr. F is a Big Fat Liar

Q3. True or False: The Devil Speaks Lie and is the Founder of that language

Q4. True or False: Q is the Chief of Police at NSA headquarters ((sits above everyone and knows everything we have texted, emailed or spoken to on da phone)). If true, thank God Q is on the side of the kids and the truth?
Might want to check the reliability of your source.

Anyone can create a graph and label it as from CDC. It looks like that’s what TAJargo did. If it were backed up by cdc data, he’d post a source link.

11,000 people hospitalized and 4,000 dead from vaccines in 6 months? That’s one per 20,000. You’d have someone dead or hospitalized in every medium sized town in the US. You’d think more of us would have noticed.

Never mind Fauci. If that chart were even close to true, it would be all over the news. We had international news stories about a half dozen blood clots on another continent. You think we had 4,000 deaths right here at home but everyone kept it on the low down?

Might want to check the reliability of your source.

Anyone can create a graph and label it as from CDC. It looks like that’s what TAJargo did. If it were backed up by cdc data, he’d post a source link.

11,000 people hospitalized and 4,000 dead from vaccines in 6 months? That’s one per 20,000. You’d have someone dead or hospitalized in every medium sized town in the US. You’d think more of us would have noticed.

Never mind Fauci. If that chart were even close to true, it would be all over the news. We had international news stories about a half dozen blood clots on another continent. You think we had 4,000 deaths right here at home but everyone kept it on the low down?
Ok, I took it from the internet, where everything is true, right? Good job. I was testing you on Q1. However, please answer the actual Q. Thanks

Dr. F has told a lie or two, right?

Yeah for them measles is certainly the greater danger

Since you brought up measles --

Following the link in the medrxiv article to the original article in question, I found this --

Besides their effects on specific (adaptive) immune memory, certain vaccines such as Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) and the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine also induce long-term functional reprogramming of cells of the innate immune system.

Ruh roh.

Littlle bit of pathogenic priming maybe? Who knew? Could it be that the pro-vaxers didn’t know what a vaccine really is?

From the article and associated comments:

medRxiv publishes preliminary scientific reports that are not peer-reviewed and, therefore, should not be regarded as conclusive, guide clinical practice/health-related behavior, or treated as established information.

Can someone summarize this study in plain layman's english?
Sure. Makes me wonder why clinical practice/health-related behavior, during the pandemic, ignored the peer reviewed literature of the last 20 years regarding respiratory disease.

Back