https://i.pinimg.com/originals/df/87/30/df8730471f4d398c027c0037bffa79ce.jpg

Roses are RED....
Biden is BLUE...
Nuzzle that in BED...

Cuz Biden is THROUGH....

The only thing that stings is your stupidity.
Citizens United? Muahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....read &comprehend the first amendment, freedom of speech.
On January 21, 2010, the Supreme Court issued a ruling in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission overruling an earlier decision, Austin v. Michigan State Chamber of Commerce (Austin), that allowed prohibitions on independent expenditures by corporations. The Court also overruled the part of McConnell v. Federal Election Commission that held that corporations could be banned from making electioneering communications. The Court upheld the reporting and disclaimer requirements for independent expenditures and electioneering communications. The Court’s ruling did not affect the ban on corporate contributions.

Regarding Shelby v Holder:
On June 25, 2013, the Supreme Court ruled that the coverage formula in Section 4(b) of the Voting Rights Act — which determines which jurisdictions are covered by Section 5 — is unconstitutional because it is based on an old formula. As a practical matter this means that Section 5 is inoperable until Congress enacts a new coverage formula, which the decision invited Congress to do.
Has Congress done their job?

Corporations are not citizens.

More Republicans on America’s side in the election.
They’re still pissed off about Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Get over it already.

At what point is I’ll it be a landslide?
If Trump gets fewer than Hillary’s 232?
I don’t think so...I think Biden would have to get 320 to call it a landslide.

I’m already proud of America for rebounding like this.
Could be a landslide, but in any event the outcome is clear.

Back