They’re in the basement alright...but not with him.
He is busy forming policy and letting Trump campaign for him.
Oh and Obama, too.
If Florida and NC go against him, we are in for Blue Tsunami next week!
If Hillary would have won in 2016 then the Blue team would have got 3 picks to the Supreme Court. Lot's of if's again this time around Messy.

If Hillary would have won in 2016 then the Blue team would have got 3 picks to the Supreme Court. Lot's of if's again this time around Messy.
2016 is you people’s favorite year.
We are beyond that now.
It’s 2020, let’s see what the Dem takeover can do with justice, in the face of a regressive Supreme Court.

Where did all the assholes go?

The one you're looking for is below your waistline to the rear.....
Wipe thorough as we don't need your " Virtual " smell anywhere around here.......

https://www.howtowipeyourbutt.com/3-1.jpg

Thanks for bringing that up, inasmuch as we were discussing the price of tea in China.
Funny how hypocrite joe brings up the Constitution but supports trump. That’s like claiming to be the law and order president as most of your staff either are indicted, go to jail or quit in disgrace. I mean really, Rudy Nosferatu Giuliani is the presidents”lawyer”!

Funny how hypocrite joe brings up the Constitution but supports trump. That’s like claiming to be the law and order president as most of your staff either are indicted, go to jail or quit in disgrace. I mean really, Rudy Nosferatu Giuliani is the presidents”lawyer”!
Lock him up.

If I were you I’d be worried Amy will strike down gay marriage too.

Trump's daily rallies are the best thing that has ever happened to the Biden campaign.
I like how trump is actually telling his cult at rallies he doesn’t want to be there with them, hilarious! . . . and then they cheer? Idiots, they don’t even understand what is happening around them.

I like how trump is actually telling his cult at rallies he doesn’t want to be there with them, hilarious! . . . and then they cheer? Idiots, they don’t even understand what is happening around them.
He said in Iowa he will never be back there if he doesn’t win.
When many rally attendees get sick in a few weeks and he’s still president, I wonder what he will say then.
Kinda like the Dodgers.
Looking like a landslide.

This is a really good post for the “2020” forum.
Is it a tribute to President Trump?
trump says he is going to fix all this mess going on under his presidency! Cuz the current president obviously isn’t doing his job! maga! four more years of this!

2016 is you people’s favorite year.
We are beyond that now.
It’s 2020, let’s see what the Dem takeover can do with justice, in the face of a regressive Supreme Court.
The babblings of a fool....
Care to list how the Supreme Court has been regressive?
Take your time dipshit...

Last edited:
Back