The babblings of a fool....
Care to list how the Supreme Court has been regressive?
Take your time dipshit...
Oh you showed up.
Let me offer you condolences on the Trump beating, in case we don’t get to speak next week. It must already sting.
Oh, and Citizens United and Shelby County vs Holder, to name 2.

Oh you showed up.
Let me offer you condolences on the Trump beating, in case we don’t get to speak next week. It must already sting.
Messy, were you more confident 4 years ago with Hillary? I got what I wanted so if you need to win something, then by all means I hope you win to. I also hope you're prepared this time around just in case the chickens dont hatch like they were supposed to, like HC was supposed to win and appoint 3 justices.

1603977117997.png

Messy, were you more confident 4 years ago with Hillary? I got what I wanted so if you need to win something, then by all means I hope you win to. I also hope you're prepared this time around just in case the chickens dont hatch like they were supposed to, like HC was supposed to win and appoint 3 justices.

View attachment 9382
What do I have to do with 2016? Nothing.
I know you Trumpies are living 2016 every day, but I said nothing in 2016.
Joe Biden is running this time, not her. Do you know that?
This will be an embarrassing whupping because America doesn't stand for people like Trump. We want leaders, not cowardly, mean-spirited, selfish dictators.

This will be an embarrassing whupping because America doesn't stand for people like Trump. We want leaders, not cowardly, mean-spirited, selfish dictators.
It's just a question about how you were feeling about 2016 results. You seem very confident this year so I was only curious. My wife's friend Anna is freaking out. Four years ago she was so excited and actually came to my house the day before the ass kicking. She was talking so much smack and was smacking me in my face at my house with her BS!!! After t won, I asked her how she felt and she was possessed by demons and was a different person and has never been the same. I'm serious. Super nice before HC lost. After HC lost, she's mean, afraid, scared, super over weight, mask supporter, watches CNN only ((100% true)). The only hope I have for her is she loves kids Messy.

What will be really funny is when Trump receives fewer electoral votes than Hillary got!
He’s already going to receive several million fewer votes.
She was more popular than he is!!!
What do you make of that?
First, can we do the bet if t wins? I watch CNN half the time and I would say based on what they want, Joe will win. It's all locked up and that is a half full mind set and I live that way sometimes in sports. I honestly have no clue on what all of America wants. I do know most want freedom to choose, speak and worship. I know they want guns as well. I think most love the cops and they want law & order. Either way Messy, I will work with others after this is all over with.

Messy, if Joe were to prevail and become champ, how would you use Jim and Hunter in the administration? Or would you keep them on the outside? My heart does go out to HB. My righty friends get all mad at me when I show empathy towards others. I think bad things happen to him as a kid and he's acting out. Maxwell I'm sure had it rough as a kid as well with pops Maxwell. Obviously, this dude has a lot of pain to smoke all that crack. People smoke crack because they got lot's of pain. Addiction is gnarly for some and those with a lot of money, watch out for crack.

LT should know!!!

Messy, if Joe were to prevail and become champ, how would you use Jim and Hunter in the administration? Or would you keep them on the outside? My heart does go out to HB. My righty friends get all mad at me when I show empathy towards others. I think bad things happen to him as a kid and he's acting out. Maxwell I'm sure had it rough as a kid as well with pops Maxwell. Obviously, this dude has a lot of pain to smoke all that crack. People smoke crack because they got lot's of pain. Addiction is gnarly for some and those with a lot of money, watch out for crack.
That’s very sympathetic of you. He has endured g

LT should know!!!

That’s very sympathetic of you.

That’s very sympathetic of you.
When I was a teen ((b4 18)), a rich friend ((parents were 8 figures, not 7 like you)) turn me on to some Coke from Peru. This is 100%true and I'm confessing my sin to you. Anyway, my best pal at the time gave me free coke for 3 three months. I didnt tell anyone. It actually made me play way better basketball at first and my friends were perplexed at my energy and play. Well, one day my pal moved and like a lab rat, I started to feel withdrawals and learned the ropes of the business for two months. I swear, this Columbian dude came to my work the week after my pal moved. You get the story and I swear I quit with 6 months of trying it the first time and quitting altogether. That stuff is shit bro and I call the devils juice!!! So I can empathize through experience. I quit 37 years ago and HB never did I guess.

When I was a teen ((b4 18)), a rich friend ((parents were 8 figures, not 7 like you)) turn me on to some Coke from Peru. This is 100%true and I'm confessing my sin to you. Anyway, my best pal at the time gave me free coke for 3 three months. I didnt tell anyone. It actually made me play way better basketball at first and my friends were perplexed at my energy and play. Well, one day my pal moved and like a lab rat, I started to feel withdrawals and learned the ropes of the business for two months. I swear, this Columbian dude came to my work the week after my pal moved. You get the story and I swear I quit with 6 months of trying it the first time and quitting altogether. That stuff is shit bro and I call the devils juice!!! So I can empathize through experience. I quit 37 years ago and HB never did I guess.
I loved Coke from Peru...and Bolivia! Peruvian was more flaky in texture and lighter buzz, whereas the Bolivian was more rocky in texture and a speedier buzz.

Oh you showed up.
The only thing that stings is your stupidity.
Citizens United? Muahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....read &comprehend the first amendment, freedom of speech.
On January 21, 2010, the Supreme Court issued a ruling in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission overruling an earlier decision, Austin v. Michigan State Chamber of Commerce (Austin), that allowed prohibitions on independent expenditures by corporations. The Court also overruled the part of McConnell v. Federal Election Commission that held that corporations could be banned from making electioneering communications. The Court upheld the reporting and disclaimer requirements for independent expenditures and electioneering communications. The Court’s ruling did not affect the ban on corporate contributions.

Regarding Shelby v Holder:
On June 25, 2013, the Supreme Court ruled that the coverage formula in Section 4(b) of the Voting Rights Act — which determines which jurisdictions are covered by Section 5 — is unconstitutional because it is based on an old formula. As a practical matter this means that Section 5 is inoperable until Congress enacts a new coverage formula, which the decision invited Congress to do.
Has Congress done their job?

If Biden loses, he wants to know if he can give you
a back massage with a " runny " nose....

Back