At one point in yesterday's nonsense, t's lawyers were trying to stop the counting in Michigan at a point when the official released count had him losing.

Curiously, the Maine and Nebraska electoral vote laws balanced out, with Biden getting a vote in Nebraska and t a vote in Maine.

Stolen from the web -- "Murdoch: You worked for me, I never said I worked for you."

Hey Spola.......

You and yours are going to be hunted down and locked up for what you've done to
my AMERICA.....Remember that....!

There is no such thing as " Small Theft "..

Theft is Theft....Remember that.....!

Possibly 306-232, depending on final counting work and recounts. Biden (so far) has received more votes than any other candidate for US President and is leading t by over 4 million nationwide.

Possibly 306-232, depending on final counting work and recounts. Biden (so far) has received more votes than any other candidate for US President and is leading t by over 4 million nationwide.
Amazing come back. Job well done Espola and Blue Team. I take everything back and I see that I'm a coo coo and stupid and just in the darkness. My eyes can see now and I was so wrong. Please forgive me and I kneel before you oh great one. You and Messy and EOTL were trying to get us to see and now I see excstly what is going on. When can my kid play soccer in socal legally? When will the Dark Winter end? Again, you were so right and I give you all victory. Congratulations on wining the race bro. Wow, so hard fought and amazing story. I can;t wait to hear how it all came to be.

Its worth noting that Trump has also received more votes than any other candidate, with the exception of Biden obviously.

Its worth noting that Trump has also received more votes than any other candidate, with the exception of Biden obviously.
I was thinking the same thing. Those poor little souls almost pulled it off. Old Joe pulled it off like he said he would. Amazing those little trumpters made it so close. The fact is, it looks like a red wave and a few sets of blue waves came in and the last big wave of the night was a big blue wave filled with_______________ and all for _________________? A miracle? Like they always say, last wave in always win :)

T's last act - will it be to hire a couple of 14th street hookers to pee on the Oval Office rug on his last night in the WH?

It sure will be nice having an educated American women as our First Lady.
A legal resident? One who didn’t pose nude? One who cares (do U)? By the way, how long does it take to lose the thick accent? Doesn’t the first hooker have any friends she can practice speaking English with?

How Arizona flipped -- the Navajos rose up. The Navajo Reservation counties gave Biden a 72,000 vote head start. Biden leads in the whole state by about 30,000.

"Apache, Navajo and Coconino counties, the three that overlap the Navajo Nation, went solidly for Joe Biden, with 73,954 votes compared to just 2,010 for incumbent President Donald Trump — a 97 percent turnout for Biden compared to 51 percent statewide. "

Back