How Arizona flipped -- the Navajos rose up. The Navajo Reservation counties gave Biden a 72,000 vote head start. Biden leads in the whole state by about 30,000.

"Apache, Navajo and Coconino counties, the three that overlap the Navajo Nation, went solidly for Joe Biden, with 73,954 votes compared to just 2,010 for incumbent President Donald Trump — a 97 percent turnout for Biden compared to 51 percent statewide. "

Indians can vote?
Women, blacks and now injuns?
What the hell?

The last time I wet the bed I was unconscious with a catheter installed.
It's been a long time when I wet my bed but I'm starting to leak as i run to the bathroom when I wake up. Tough getting old. Some old dudes will never change either and that's on them.

A legal resident? One who didn’t pose nude? One who cares (do U)? By the way, how long does it take to lose the thick accent? Doesn’t the first hooker have any friends she can practice speaking English with?
"Melanie" learned English in some European sailor wanna hump-hump bar and it didn't improve much from there. The White House is going to need some major fumigation after that trashy slut moves out.

How Arizona flipped -- the Navajos rose up. The Navajo Reservation counties gave Biden a 72,000 vote head start. Biden leads in the whole state by about 30,000.

"Apache, Navajo and Coconino counties, the three that overlap the Navajo Nation, went solidly for Joe Biden, with 73,954 votes compared to just 2,010 for incumbent President Donald Trump — a 97 percent turnout for Biden compared to 51 percent statewide. "

The people have spoken.

Since it is a weekend and the weather is nice in DC, there may be a bigger crowd around the White House tomorrow celebrating t's departure than there was at his inaugural.

Since it is a weekend and the weather is nice in DC, there may be a bigger crowd around the White House tomorrow celebrating t's departure than there was at his inaugural.
Sounds like Joe’s message is sinking in. It’s been a long 4 years for you people.

If t really is in Putin's pocket, what thins could he do to win Putin's favor on his way out the door?

I guess, for one, he could disrupt the Department of Defense --

If t really is in Putin's pocket, what thins could he do to win Putin's favor on his way out the door?

I guess, for one, he could disrupt the Department of Defense --

He owes vlad big and will look to get right one way or another. He will sell the US out and never think twice about it.

Morten Øverbye
@morten

He promised to run the country like he ran his business. It ended with Rudy Giuliani outside Four Season Total Landscaping next to a dildo shop, after a staffer mistakenly thought the empty parking lot was a Four Seasons hotel.
2:34 PM · Nov 7, 2020
8.5K people are Tweeting about this
This is how Trump feels about his supporters. He never cared for any of them, or anyone else. He just played on the fact that people need to choose a side and he made his side easier because it required no thinking. Most trolls will move back underground now and find a new messiah.

This is how Trump feels about his supporters. He never cared for any of them, or anyone else. He just played on the fact that people need to choose a side and he made his side easier because it required no thinking. Most trolls will move back underground now and find a new messiah.
EOTL, why do you have so many avatars?

Back