Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump in head-to-head matchups in the crucial battleground states of Michigan and Pennsylvania, according to new Fox polls released Wednesday.
AZ, FA and VA all very close. Trump’s path definitely not secure at all.
He has the rich people though...all his policies work for them. And they have the most influence.

AZ, FA and VA all very close. Trump’s path definitely not secure at all.
He has the rich people though...all his policies work for them. And they have the most influence.
Both sides have rich people Messy and both have influence. Be fair and not so one sided

Former Vice President Joe Biden leads President Donald Trump in head-to-head matchups in the crucial battleground states of Michigan and Pennsylvania, according to new Fox polls released Wednesday.

Very impressive... considering he's been locked in the basement, with tape over his mouth, for 2 months. I wonder if those polls will be anything more than toilet paper like they were in 2016. You remember... when Cankles Rodham got her ass kicked?

1591369419642.png

Remember when FOX wouldn't show Obama public addresses?
Me neither.
The MSM is cancer.
They decide what they believe you should see.
This is why Trump goes directly to the American people through twitter.

The mainstream media have shown their true colors this week... making a hero out of a complete piece of shit named George Floyd. Giving these hypocritical celebrities coverage for their phoniness. Morons like LeBron James and Ashton Kutcher getting any attention at all just shows how pathetic the media has become. None of these losers will address George Floyd's criminal history and what he was convicted of.

The mainstream media have shown their true colors this week... making a hero out of a complete piece of shit named George Floyd. Giving these hypocritical celebrities coverage for their phoniness. Morons like LeBron James and Ashton Kutcher getting any attention at all just shows how pathetic the media has become. None of these losers will address George Floyd's criminal history and what he was convicted of.

Here you go again, justifying lynching.

Here you go again, justifying lynching.

He wasn't lynched. The independent and objective autopsy report, not paid for by the NAACP, says he died because he had health problems and was on meth and fentanyl. But I know old George was a hero to you. I guess holding a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman, while his buddies ransacked her home, is perfectly acceptable behavior to you. I'm SURE he was trying to get his life together after prison. Well, that and all the OTHER convictions he had.

The good news is that his resisting arrest probably prevented him and his buddy from killing someone innocent while they cruised around town continuing their illegal drug party. RIP, George. I hope your probation officer can find something to do with all that free time.

He wasn't lynched. The independent and objective autopsy report, not paid for by the NAACP, says he died because he had health problems and was on meth and fentanyl. But I know old George was a hero to you. I guess holding a gun to the belly of a pregnant woman, while his buddies ransacked her home, is perfectly acceptable behavior to you. I'm SURE he was trying to get his life together after prison. Well, that and all the OTHER convictions he had.

The good news is that his resisting arrest probably prevented him and his buddy from killing someone innocent while they cruised around town continuing their illegal drug party. RIP, George. I hope your probation officer can find something to do with all that free time.
The fact is, that this guy is being glorified and used to whip up hatred and violence.
It could have been anyone.
The media and the timing of events in the news that directly harm the USA over this election year shows a pattern.
The left have given up on subterfuge.
Everything is on the table and its right in front of our eyes.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of lynching. The classic lynching in the cowboy movies is a crowd pulling the victim, innocent because not yet proven guilty, out of jail, and killing him in public. Floyd was handcuffed in the back of a police car before he was pulled out by cops who pressed him into the ground until he died.

Perhaps you should look up the definition of lynching. The classic lynching in the cowboy movies is a crowd pulling the victim, innocent because not yet proven guilty, out of jail, and killing him in public. Floyd was handcuffed in the back of a police car before he was pulled out by cops who pressed him into the ground until he died.
Hey Espy, the cop who killed Mr Floyd was his co-worker at another job. U r aware of that too, right? I'm not saying they were pals, but they 100% knew each because they worked together at night clubs and other private security details. When I see all the mug shots of these police officers from the city of Minneapolis, I have to wonder who hired these four? Plus, the murderer ((comes in all colors btw because hate does)) was in trouble 18 times. The DA did nothing. I think it was hit and everyone knew about the hit like JE got whacked in prison. That's what I see so far but I could be wrong. God help us all and I mean that. I want peace so bad i can taste it. I'm going to try other ways to bring everyone to the middle because we all have been taught, "The truth lies somewhere in the middle."

Perhaps you should stop thinking movies are real life. Perhaps you should remember all races were lynched 200 years ago. Perhaps you should consider glorifying a dead black man that wasn't a career long criminal. Then consider rioting to be stupid and self defeating. Then try giving me the names of a few innocent black people that were murdered by police for doing nothing wrong. I'm still waiting. Been about a week now, right?

Maybe he was pulled out because he was kicking out the cop car windows. Maybe he was being a douche bag. But I know that's petty shit... didn't bother you that he put a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman. Why would acting like an animal be a problem? I love how you kids think it's okay for criminals to act like thugs but not police.

Hey Espy, the cop who killed Mr Floyd was his co-worker at another job. U r aware of that too, right? I'm not saying they were pals, but they 100% knew each because they worked together at night clubs and other private security details. When I see all the mug shots of these police officers from the city of Minneapolis, I have to wonder who hired these four? Plus, the murderer ((comes in all colors btw because hate does)) was in trouble 18 times. The DA did nothing. I think it was hit and everyone knew about the hit like JE got whacked in prison. That's what I see so far but I could be wrong. God help us all and I mean that. I want peace so bad i can taste it. I'm going to try other ways to bring everyone to the middle because we all have been taught, "The truth lies somewhere in the middle."

THE PROSECUTOR WHO DID NOT DO HER JOB WAS......

DEMOCRAT SEN AMY KLOBUCHAR...!!!

HAD SHE DONE HER JOB GEORGE FLOYD WOULD BE ALIVE AND
DEREK CHAUVIN WOULD BE IN JAIL.....!

SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS WHOLE INCIDENT IF YOU JUST
USE COMMON SENSE....IF YOU USE SIMPLE LOGIC, SHE SHOULD

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

BLUE IS THE NEW POLITICAL CRIMINAL

HAVE BEEN RUN OUT OF TOWN....BUT DEMOCRATS DON'T USE
LOGIC...THEY KNEE JERK ON EMOTION...AND COVER THERE OWN !

Back