Dick D is trying to make me feel guilty for wanting to hear from Rod today. He wants baseball back just like me. I can;t believe what I'm hearing today. Hey Dick, I just want my life back. I want to work. My dd would like to go back to school and be able to play soccer and my son would like to go back to college. My wife and I want to go to the beach and relax and keep working hard and try and love others.
4-D Chess, amigo.

It's really weak to change someone else's wording when you are quoting them. It's grounds for suspension in the more strictly moderated forums where I participate.

THAT'S A REALLY " WEAK " RESPONSE FROM A KNOWN LIAR WHO ADMITTED TO HIS
THIEVERY ON AN OPEN FORUM AND......BACKED IT UP WITH UPLOADED PHOTOS OF
THE STOLEN PROPERTY.......

DON'T SCOLD OTHER ABOUT MORALS AND CHARACTER WHEN YOU ARE THE SCUM
OF THE EARTH.....INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOU ARE THE WORST. YOU HIDE BEHIND A FALSE
PERSONA OF MANUFACTURED " HONESTY "....

FILTHY LYING DEMOCRAT CRIMINAL SCUM YOU ARE....!!

Another victory for the US with today’s Sec of Defense statement.
Every chance they get, the military reminds us that they’re on America’s side and not Trump’s. It’s pretty darn reassuring.

Steve King was a piece of SHIT just like you....and down the toilet he goes.....just like you will.

Dick D is trying to make me feel guilty for wanting to hear from Rod today. He wants baseball back just like me. I can;t believe what I'm hearing today. Hey Dick, I just want my life back. I want to work. My dd would like to go back to school and be able to play soccer and my son would like to go back to college. My wife and I want to go to the beach and relax and keep working hard and try and love others.

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

THE SOLUTION IS ELIMINATION.....!

DEMOCRATS = CRIMINALS

THE SOLUTION IS ELIMINATION.....!
Actually, you're way way off. I have many friends who are Democrats that voted for t. Criminals are criminals dude. Put criminals behind bars. Elimination of criminals whether their dems or repubs makes zero sense but what do I know. Carry on warrior for the right. God I hope I'm not forced to pick a side.

What’s your scheme this time? Asking for a friend in law enforcement.

Hey Bob......Pound Sand/Eat Shit and go back to handing water out to your fellow
ANTIFA THUGS who are attempting to destroy the FREEDOMS OF AMERICAN.....
As you ain't got the balls to be a " Real " Thug...just a keyboard coward...

I am AMERICA.....Pussy...!

Another victory for the US with today’s Sec of Defense statement.
Every chance they get, the military reminds us that they’re on America’s side and not Trump’s. It’s pretty darn reassuring.

What victory?

By the way, how'd your Rosenstein victory party go? Break it up a little early, I suppose, eh?

Did everyone hear Trump explain his bunker hiding out the other night?
Now he says “it was a very short visit...mainly for inspection purposes.”

Did everyone hear Trump explain his bunker hiding out the other night?
Now he says “it was a very short visit...mainly for inspection purposes.”
OMG, hilarious! Why did he even bring it up? The man is so terrified of how he is viewed by others.

Back