Perhaps you should stop thinking movies are real life. Perhaps you should remember all races were lynched 200 years ago. Perhaps you should consider glorifying a dead black man that wasn't a career long criminal. Then consider rioting to be stupid and self defeating. Then try giving me the names of a few innocent black people that were murdered by police for doing nothing wrong. I'm still waiting. Been about a week now, right?

Maybe he was pulled out because he was kicking out the cop car windows. Maybe he was being a douche bag. But I know that's petty shit... didn't bother you that he put a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman. Why would acting like an animal be a problem? I love how you kids think it's okay for criminals to act like thugs but not police.

You're spinning in circles.

When I got put after just short of 8 years (I absorbed almost 3 months when I re-enlisted) I had 2 ribbons on my dress blues - the National Defense Service Medal (everybody got that on completing the first day of Boot Camp) and a Good Conduct Medal (4 years without trouble, under current rules, that is now 3 years). Because I was aboard the USS Enterprise when Saigon fell at the end of April 1974 (we had actually been scheduled to leave for the States a couple of weeks earlier, but we were called back for one more South China Sea tour) and participated in the evacuation process known as Frequent Wind for which all participants were awarded a Navy Unit Commendation, either a Vietnam Service Medal or an Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal at the recipient's choice, and a Humanitarian Service Medal. I transferred out of the F-14 squadron VF1 less than a year after we returned to NAS Miramar and soon after (Nov 1976) discharged at the end of my enlistment (I volunteered to stay in the Reserves for another two years) before all the bureaucratic paperwork was completed, so the medals never caught up to me. On top of that, since the NDSM active period had ended in 1973 with the Paris cease-fire agreement, the Navy created the Sea Service Deployment Ribbon (90 days at sea) in 1980 and backdated the eligibility date to 1973. There is another semi-official medal in the works - the Cold War Victory Medal (any service between 1946 and 1989) which has been designed and has been stuck in Congressional Committees for years. It's official enough that the National Guard in 2 states (Alaska and Louisiana) have awarded them so they are available for purchase.

"April 1974" should be "April 1975". Our 6-month deployment lasted from September 1974 to May 1975.

You gullible little man. Waaahhh.

Poor Poor " Messy " have some Cheese with that little.....

https://lenorediane.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/whine.jpg

I’m thinking there was always a reason why Lady G flipped when Trump took office.
I’m guess DT and his Russian mob creditors were holding this over his head.

This was a fun quote I read...
Outing is a brutal tactic that should be reserved for brutes. Lady G more than qualifies.

He might just shut them down by taxing the fuck out of em.
They have legal exemptions to shield them from lawsuits as a free speech media platform, much like publishing companies who are not responsible for the content they distribute based on the condition they are not advocates or creators of said content.
Twitter and Facebook, as well as Youtube and others are working outside the exemption.
The Trump "fact check" opened the door to remove the exemption.

I’m thinking there was always a reason why Lady G flipped when Trump took office.
I’m guess DT and his Russian mob creditors were holding this over his head.

This was a fun quote I read...
Outing is a brutal tactic that should be reserved for brutes. Lady G more than qualifies.

Lady " G " demands you " Messy " take a " Knee "......

https://media.istockphoto.com/photos/sexy-woman-in-underwear-touching-high-heels-by-whip-black-and-white-picture-id1013106038?k=6&m=1013106038&s=612x612&w=0&h=VcxHZ-TrB2C26T7pShdYaWoKHtPTFi9y6B-Gjm4ZH_k=

They have legal exemptions to shield them from lawsuits as a free speech media platform, much like publishing companies who are not responsible for the content they distribute based on the condition they are not advocates or creators of said content.
Twitter and Facebook, as well as Youtube and others are working outside the exemption.

Media companies are not responsible for the initial posting, but they are responsible for taking it down when it has been shown to violate the law or their pre-established standards of publication.

Media companies are not responsible for the initial posting, but they are responsible for taking it down when it has been shown to violate the law or their pre-established standards of publication.
As soon as they become an advocate for or single out an opinion for "fact checking" they are working outside the framework of the exemption.

Dumb Ricky spouting wrong stuff again. “Legal exemptions,” huh? Is that what they teach you in plumbing school?
It doesn’t stop with you, does it?
You should try to keep a tally of all the wrong shit you say, in public, every day, and let us know.
Really funny when you asked me if I’m smarter than you.
Even Joe is smarter than you.

Smart.

Dumb Ricky spouting wrong stuff again. “Legal exemptions,” huh? Is that what they teach you in plumbing school?
It doesn’t stop with you, does it?
You should try to keep a tally of all the wrong shit you say, in public, every day, and let us know.
Really funny when you asked me if I’m smarter than you.
Even Joe is smarter than you.

Twitter is a private company, not a government entity of any sort. They can set their own rules for what is carried on their platform. One facebook group I belong to has a long list of "don'ts" and the group manager is ruthless in deleting posts and kicking people out of the group. In another soccer forum, I was given a timeout after agreeing that a referee didn't have the balls to make a critical call in a WC game, and then after one of the moderators warned against personal attacks I repeated "He didn't have the balls."

Back